Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Food Good food in Kepong, come help to list

views

andrekua
post Aug 24 2008, 06:08 PM

NO!!! IT'S HIM!!!
3,887 posts

If you really want to eat good nasi lemak, I suggest you goto KIP. The corner lot behind Hong Leong Bank there got better nasi lemak than the one in Wai Sik Kai, but not halal one. Its also way cheaper as well. Only available on noon, working days. BTW, if you cant eat spicy things, then dont try it.

If you want to eat tasty Fried Kueh Tiaw then goto Aman Puri. The corner lot of How Fook, the old couple stall is pretty good.

This post has been edited by andrekua: Aug 24 2008, 06:11 PM
andrekua
post Dec 14 2008, 10:14 AM

NO!!! IT'S HIM!!!
3,887 posts

This thread still going strong.

MCY satay quality already gone down la. That is a sad fact. Last time the boss DIY himself, really taste a lot better. Still taste better than many satay stall. There is one inside Jinjang, in Taman Beringin there, the satay is pretty good. The sauce is not as good as MCY but the satay make up for it.

Many things I eat until sienzzz liao. Now whenever go out, also prefer to eat near near or go far far out.

Places that I still go to eat...

1. 555 - ex boss of double-1. The curry mee, zhu yok fan, fried mee, and nasi lemak is ok. Best of all, not as hot as double-1. No need wait as well. Lots of parking.

2. Fu Lai - best bao in Kepong. Tim Sum still ok, better than it was first here.

3. 999 - located in Aman Puri. Loves the chicken rice, zhu yok fan and the penang curry laksa. The opposite How Fook got one fried mee very nice.

4. Nasi lemak in KIP.

5. Wan Tan Mee in Kepong Indah.

6. The Prince Cafe

7. KTZ (very seldom go liao)

BTW, have you guys tried the Pan Mee in Jinjang Utara? Used to be located next to RHB but had move over to the shop lot opposite of the field. My uncle open one. Used to had to wait 1hr at peak time but now wife also help cooking, at most 30mins wait.
andrekua
post Dec 14 2008, 06:24 PM

NO!!! IT'S HIM!!!
3,887 posts

At the other end, near the mosque there.
andrekua
post Mar 1 2009, 09:08 AM

NO!!! IT'S HIM!!!
3,887 posts

Lately Kepong got nothing special to eat already. Sieenzzz!!!
Sometimes I drive out also dunno what to eat lor.

Hey, if anyone like Tauge Chicken Rice, dont go to Aman Puri one. I feel really expensive. Instead drive to Sg Buloh, near RHB bank there, that shop really cheap. Two drumstick, 10 fishball, tauge and 2 chinese tea ice only RM11++. Eat in Aman Puri RM17++. WTF!!!
andrekua
post Mar 3 2009, 08:15 AM

NO!!! IT'S HIM!!!
3,887 posts

QUOTE(laichong @ Mar 2 2009, 04:29 PM)
thats my usual lunch place while working. but feel sienz already... hahaha

u come all the way from just to eat chicken rice?

if u know RHB, just opposite got 1 FISH HEAD very nice~.
Depends lor. Most of the time with customers.

Sg Buloh really have cheap + good food. Whenever I go there, sure eat there. But lately my customer getting sienzzz with sg buloh I think. So switch to Kota Damansara. LOL...

Some of the food that I enjoy is chicken rice, small small plate (cant remember the place name), coffeeshop behind the famous dim sum, and the shop with lots of customer one where they sell mees and hotpot (opposite the parking space).

Kaka BKT is not nice... they add in a lot of MSG. After you drink their soup, sure drink more. BKT go eat in the one behind caltex, or the one at the corner opposite the petronas. Sg Buloh BKT also not bad, but best is in Klang.
andrekua
post Jul 7 2009, 07:50 AM

NO!!! IT'S HIM!!!
3,887 posts

QUOTE(ChrisWeiYuan @ Jun 2 2009, 06:26 PM)
11. Ho Yee Kee Prawn Noodles/Lam Mee - Desa Aman Puri/Wai Sik Kai
now is oledi low grade
some more expensive
not enough full oso
desa aman puri one i think oledi bankrupt
less ppl went there to eat..
u can go try de sai dou yu yun fan at wai sik kai there
better den prawn mee
Desa Aman Puri one already renovating to become Pappa Rich.

Added on July 7, 2009, 7:53 amBTW,

If you guys wanna try out Bah Kut Teh, goto this shop named Heng xxxx. Cant remember the name but its at the shop lot after Jusco Metro Prima (if you come from Jinjang). The dry (black) one is pretty good. Soup one also okay but not my kind of taste.

This post has been edited by andrekua: Jul 7 2009, 07:53 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0167sec    0.42    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:54 PM