University Curtin University of Technology, Sarawak Campus

views

tehtmc
post Apr 19 2011, 11:48 AM

Regular
Validating
1,333 posts

QUOTE(Malaya1 @ Apr 19 2011, 03:05 AM)
Hello all, i am an international student. I have contacted Curtin yesterday for the undergraduate Mechanical Engineering. They replied via e-mail that i send the documents soon if interested to join July 2011 Intake.

So guys please help me, i am going to send documents to Curtin in a day or 2. My questions are all very general like why i choose Curtin University, how is the university, number of international students, it's reputation, recognition/accredit, quality of studies, fees for international students(any hidden fees?)...etc. Need opinions only on education. Things like shopping centers, good transport...etc are not very important.

Thank you
I thought the answers are found throughout this thread if you care to read through it? wink.gif
Curtin campus is nice and serene, quite conducive for study I'd say..minimum distractions unlike big cities.
The fees are way cheaper than Nottingham/Monash (by abt 60%)
Sarawak seems like very far to a lot of people from Peninsular who have not been there, but it's only 2-hr flight and the airfare is cheap.
The last I checked, MAS was offering special airfare to Miri at RM 145 one way, which is even cheaper than AA.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0210sec    0.34    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:52 AM