Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

University Curtin University of Technology, Sarawak Campus

views

Lazycat
post Apr 19 2009, 12:11 AM

9 posts

erm...if anyone still goin over this thread then can u help me with one thing ? i'm goin to take bachelor in mechanical engineering n one thing i heard from most of the student in curtin is.....the lecturer isnt that gud..and some of them only come for a very short period, maybe a subs...so any opinion ? shld i still consider curtin as my u of choice ? coz i'm still choosing btween swinburne and curtin...oh, btw, i live in miri
Lazycat
post Apr 22 2009, 11:35 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(babyblue10 @ Apr 22 2009, 07:44 PM)
if you 1 2 compare swinburne and curtin, what i can say is curtin is way above swinburne. I think in uni life most of the time you don't really depend on your lecturer anymore. True to say that if all the lecturer are good, then the path toward a cert would be smooth. I always treat it as a challenge of my life.
its true maybe for some subjects, but when it comes to something that i really cant understand, i still need the lecturer to teach me that...i tried to study some subjects myself n the past, but eventually i failed...erm, well, thr are juz things that i wont understand if i dun get guidance(especially from a gud a lecturer), so, u can say that i'm pretty much dependent on the lecturer's quality of teaching..(knew it wasnt a good thing to do, but...hrm)

This post has been edited by Lazycat: Apr 22 2009, 11:38 PM
Lazycat
post Apr 23 2009, 11:26 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(babyblue10 @ Apr 23 2009, 12:19 PM)
why don u discuss with frens of same course? I am sure it will improve your understanding?
i did hope i could, but i dun have a single fren goin thr, or even frenz that studied mechanical engineering thr..so, its really sux
Lazycat
post Apr 25 2009, 01:29 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(bluhound @ Apr 24 2009, 12:05 AM)
Err, try to make new friends??  whistling.gif
All of us have to go through that stage one way or another.....
yea, i know~~hope i'll get some pretty good friends though, not the study-u're kidding me-pub is better-kind of friend...u know what i mean..hehe
Lazycat
post Apr 28 2009, 12:25 AM

9 posts

QUOTE(babyblue10 @ Apr 26 2009, 09:49 PM)
i am sure u will eventually find one.. agree with bluhound that u need to get through that stage
well, its a stage that everyone have to go through anyway, so, come on, bring it one !! XP
thz ya, babyblue and bluhound...^^

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0167sec    0.57    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:32 PM