Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> (WTS) Thai Amulet for 'Rent' 泰国佛牌圣物结缘区, (Somdej,Pidta,LP Thuad,Khun Paen & etc)

kelvin555
post Jan 16 2013, 08:31 PM

0 posts

wat rakang somdel 100th anniversary
wat rakang somdej 108th anniversary
wat arun 2529 somdej

pls PM for detail.... thkz

This post has been edited by kelvin555: Jan 16 2013, 08:34 PM
kelvin555
post Jan 16 2013, 10:48 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Nicklkc @ Oct 5 2011, 06:52 PM)
Phra Khun Paen Um Nang(green color), Luang Phor Chuen, Wat Ta Ei, Buriram Province. (B.E. 2545)
This quite unusual and attractive amulet was consecrated by Luang Phor Chuen, Wat Ta-Ei, Buriram. He is renowned for creating 'Love Amulets' and on this occasion he has created a most unusual design. The front features Khun Paen whilst the reverse features a stallion carrying a young lady. The Amulet itself features a copper and gold takrut buried in the front, and a silver takrut on the reverse. A magically aroused gem sits prominently in the chest of Khun Paen. Khun Paen is known to us from ancient Thai literature (King Rama ll) as a 'Dashing Lover' and 'Able Warrior'

This amulet was made in two different sets, those with nine takrut and those with three takrut as featured here. This particular version was made in both black and green, each in a quantity of 499 amulets. The amulets were consecrated on the 10th September 2002.

This amulet was made for one specific reason only and that is as a charm to attract women. Highly recommended for people who want that extra confidence in approaching member of the opposite sex.

Monies earned from the sale of these amulets will be used by Luang Phor Chuen for the repair and construction of the principal monastery at Ta-Ei Temple.

The amulet was created using a mixture of 108 highly potent herbs and sedges known to have magical qualities. Some of the more potent inclusions are listed below:

Parasitic plant found on the horseradish tree, triangle-love tree, star gooseberry tree (Mayom), crown flower tree, a drumstick tree, elephant herb (An essential ingredient in any love charm, basically herbs collected from an area where elephants are copulating. It is believed to create and stimulate sexual desire.) Traditional medicine men say that such herbs are so potent that even a tiger wants to make love with a monkey.

Lost Herb: Whoever comes close to this herb will get lost in the forest until they die. Unable to find there way out of the dense undergrowth. According to a traditional belief, this herb has magical properties that inspire mercy and charm.

Powder from "Ma Sep Nang Herb'' (A male horse courts a female horse), powder from "Nang Ok Taek Herb''  (Broken-hearted woman), powder from "Thep Ranchuan Herb'' (Charming Angel), magic powder from "Chang Pasomklong Herb'' (Elephant Herb)

Powder from flowers of gold, Choong Nang Herb (Herb for attracting a lady), Khun Paen Herb

"Khun-Paen-spells-an-army herb'' (good for spelling a lady) and "magic powder from all auspicious herbs

Finally the amulet is then blessed with ancient incantations, such as the 'Nangyan Hongron' spell, the 'Golden Swan' spell, both of which are known to enhance male charm.

This amulet is ideal for the man that wants to increase his natural attractiveness to the opposite sex, someone that wants to be charming and surrounded by female company. Whoever owns this idol will be so attractive and fascinating that the ladies never want to leave. This is the miracle that Luang Phor Chuen prayed for during consecration. Many Thai men have accredited amulets made by Luang Phor Chuen with amazing efficacy, even thoughts of a particular women will attract her. Luang Phor Chuen is also very well known monk, particularly with foreigners.

In addition to the amulet we will provide the Katha (in Thai) which Luang Phor Chuen has said should be chanted to activate the magical properties.
  Namapata, my face is that of an Angel
  Namapata, my arms are as nice as Narai Angel's
  Namapata, my beautiful face is that of the sun.
  Namapata, my power is that of the moon.
  Namapata, no female angel in Heaven can resist when they see my face.
  Namapata, even a tree is fascinated by my charm.
  Namapata, when I think about a swan, it will fall in love with me.
  Namapata, when I think about a spirit, it can forget a monk.
  Namapata, when I think about a lady, she can forget her mother.
  Namapata, when I think about a King, he can forget praying.
  Namapata, when I think about people, they will fall in love with me.
  Namapata, I think about the heaven and all angels.
  Namapata Aom Sithisawaha.

This spell can be used to charm the ladies, for making sacred perfume powder, aromatic oil, clothes to charm a lady, bring about good luck and for commercial purposes.

The amulet is supplied in the original case, along with the Temple Katha.

PM this also please... thank you, or sms/whatsapp/line/wechat 0167365655

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0238sec    0.29    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:44 PM