Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> (WTS) Thai Amulet for 'Rent' 泰国佛牌圣物结缘区, (Somdej,Pidta,LP Thuad,Khun Paen & etc)

jkdho
post Feb 13 2009, 11:16 AM

0 posts

Is it true that this amulet come with a certificate ? As i noticed at some website which stated that it come with a certificate. What is the purpose of this amulet as compared to other somdej. Tq

I also noticed that Kongkrapan Tangkai by Arjarn Nong, Wat Thai Pradit Tharam (Sai Bun Tur). it is a tiger tangkai as what Archan Nong told me.

As i have been to this temple last year and it took me more than two months to receive this tangkai and it got limited only and not mass production. I m surprised that you get it offer here The temple price also quite costly as compared with other tangkai that i haved. It is not easy to get outside. That this Archan is in Bangkok Tudung.

Sadhu sadhu

QUOTE(Nicklkc @ Jan 25 2009, 03:54 PM)
Phra Somdej Kaiser (Phim Yai - Large mould) (Kanaen Pun) B.E. 2529 from Wat Arun.

Phra Somdej Kaiser Phim Yai (Kanaen Pun) (size : 2.7 x 4.5 cm) is made from a powerful combination of more than 200 different kinds of sacred substances gathered from temples, monasteries, stupas and guru masters of both past and present times from all over Thailand and the four sacred Buddhist sites of pilgrimage in India.

The consecration ceremony was presided by the Supreme Patriach Sakhon Maha Sangha Parinayok from Wat Bovornives, Somdej Phra Buddhacharn from Wat Saket and Somdej Phra Maha Tirachan from Wat Chana Songkhram.

The Phra Somdej amulet was blessed and consecrated for a total of nine times by 99 outstanding senior Buddhist masters who sat in concentration and mindfulness.

The consecration ceremonies for this amulet took three years and the sacred materials used in the manufacture of the amulet took 25 years to collect.

The materials include Phra Somdej Wat Rakang and Bangkhunphrom holy powder from Somdej Phra Phuttacharn Toh, soil and leaves from the Bodhi tree in India, powder from Phra Somdej Wat Plub and Wat Indraviharn, powder from Phra Wat Paknam 1st, 4th and 6th batch, relics of Buddha's disciples, powder from Ajarn Lee Wat Asokaram, powder from Wat Prasat Luang Poo Thuad B.E.2506, powder from Phra Somdej Luang Phor Phrom Wat Chong Kae, powder from Luang Phor Sothon and other sacred pilgrimage sites around Thailand.

This amulet is made from so many blessed materials, totalling more than 200 kinds, that having a piece of this amulet is equal to owning all the top famous amulets ever created in Thailand as all the materials are contained within.

This Phra Somdej amulet can be said to be one of the best Buddhist pendants ever created in recent times. It is highly recommended to be worn by people of all ages and all walks of life to experience multiple blessings and merits.

The material used in the creation of this amulet is quite incredible in itself. It took 25 years to collect all the materials and the consecration ceremonies took 3 years to complete.

(The details about this amulet is from others website. Just used for reference.)
This post has been edited by jkdho: Feb 13 2009, 11:36 AM
jkdho
post May 19 2009, 02:57 PM

0 posts

Phra Khun Paen (万事兴batch) blessed by Arjarn Khun Pan, Wat Khao Or, Pattalung Province.

with two takruts and a germ stone. Glow in the dark effect.

Arjarn Khun Pan was one of the most well-known white-robed Arjarns of our time. His amulets, like the Phra Kring Pae Tong and Jatukam Piddta Kangmakan have been known to be highly efficacious and are highly sought-after by discerning amulet wearers and particularly so since his death when prices of his amulets have increased many times over.

Arjarn Khun Pan is very well-known for his Visha (magic) and was frequently invited to participate in amulet-consecration ceremonies around Thailand. Arjarn Khun Pan's Phra Khun Paen was recognised as one of the most efficacious Phra Khun Paen made in our times and many people have had good experiences in their lives after wearing Phra Khun Paen consecrated by Arjarn Khun Pan.

Arjarn Khun Pan was the former chief of Police in the old days. Khun Phantharak Rajadej(Arjarn Khun Pan) believed to be the last commoner holding the noble title Khun(General), died of old age in Nakhon Si Thammarat aged 103. His body was given royal bathing rites.

Attached thumbnail(s)
-------------

Hi Nick,

Just wish to alert you that you Phra Khun Paen (万事兴batch) blessed by Arjarn Khun Pan, Wat Khao Or, Pattalung Province look different from the original Khun Paen by Arjarn Khun Pan 2544: pls refer to : http://thaiamulets.net/myamulet/amulet3/Ar...unPaen2544.html

How much you are offering for rent ?

The Khun Paen pic at the front and the back look totally different from your Khun Paen by Arjarn Khun Pan in term of marking. Where you get you Khun Paen and what year it was made? Afraid you get the wrong Khun Paen by Arjarn Khun Pan. I believe that arjarn Khun Pan does not come out much of Khun Paen, thefore the marking he used will almost similar and your khun paen with chinese words on it hmm.gif

This post has been edited by jkdho: May 19 2009, 03:04 PM
jkdho
post Apr 1 2011, 04:34 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Nicklkc @ Sep 29 2010, 03:11 AM)
Luang Phor Thuad(police batch, nawa loha九宝铜) (B.E. 2551), Luang Phor Thong, Wat Sumpaocher.

Luang Phor Thuad amulets are well know to protect the wearer from danger, evil spirits and accidents. Many believe that amulets created in Luang Phor Thuad image hold great protective powers granting safety in times of distress, especially saving the lives of believers from seemingly fatal auto mobile accidents.

RM180
This one you are selling at RM180 as per your post, i get from you if you stick to your word since you are a reputable person. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by jkdho: Apr 1 2011, 04:57 PM
jkdho
post Apr 1 2011, 06:07 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(zacko @ Apr 1 2011, 05:57 PM)
If today i ask price and was quoted RM280 for an amulet but i went away and came back after 3 weeks and contacted the  seller and was shocked that price quoted again was RM380m,would this kind of sellers be considered reputable?So fast amulet price go up.Many sellers in LYN,not sure which is reputable and which is not.Good luck on your purchase........
This is the price quoted in open forum and not quoted by me. The seller would always have a right to increase the price, as long as the price not fix yet. If you dont purchase at RM280, certainty he got the right to increase to RM380, even tomorrow. A reputable seller will alway rent genuine amulet and stand by his words. The price is determine by demand and supply that what why i feel.

This post has been edited by jkdho: Apr 1 2011, 06:12 PM
jkdho
post Aug 19 2011, 12:37 PM

0 posts

This post has been edited by jkdho: Aug 19 2011, 12:54 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0278sec    0.40    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:26 AM