Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> (WTS) Thai Amulet for 'Rent' 泰国佛牌圣物结缘区, (Somdej,Pidta,LP Thuad,Khun Paen & etc)

hamster9
post Sep 13 2011, 10:34 PM

CFP
2,251 posts

Could see t commotion here... I'm a customer of Nick and he has recommended me an amulet, not very pricey but if was effective at my weakest point of life. Customers were hard to please and always taking advantage, making unreasonable comments and demands.

After getting his amulet along with a tiny token he had given free to me.. Things changed drastically...even the toughest customer came and apologize to me! And people come and go without making much trouble. Things went smoothly for me.

Well i don't know whether his amulets are original or fake but it works for me.

Nick, i brought wat rakang somdej from you.. And i went back to wat rakang in bangkok to repay smile.gif
hamster9
post Oct 2 2011, 12:04 PM

CFP
2,251 posts

QUOTE(Nicklkc @ Sep 15 2011, 04:43 AM)
Sua (little tiger), Luang Phor Yoong, Wat SriBaCha.
Material : Made with old bell material.

If you see carefully, the body of the Sua(little tiger) crafted with Yant and the bottom of the Sua filled with 108 types of special herbs. Every single piece pump with individual code number and temple marking as well. 

Luang Phor Yoong's Sua are believed to enhance the wearer's confidence, courage, determination and protection, especially from what the Chinese called "xiaoren" or backstabbers . It also wards off evil forces and brings in good business.
How much to rent? Can put in office? :b

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0254sec    0.33    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:37 AM