Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> (WTS) Thai Amulet for 'Rent' 泰国佛牌圣物结缘区, (Somdej,Pidta,LP Thuad,Khun Paen & etc)

dc_ac
post Aug 17 2010, 10:40 AM

0 posts

Hi, Nick nice to meet you, Im currently looking for the pra pidta make from LP PERN or who ever very strong protection please email me with attach photo.
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

Regards
Danny

dc_ac
post Oct 28 2010, 07:12 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(Nicklkc @ Aug 29 2010, 04:05 PM)
Phra Pidta(yellow copper), Luang Phor Pern (B.E.2536), Wat Bang Phra, Nakhonchaisree Nakhonpathom Province.

"Phra Pidta" which means the monk lifting his hands covering his eyes.

All Luang Phor Pern’s amulets are well-know for warding off dangers of all kinds. All recorded and unrecorded miraculous phenomena can be heard from people that wore Luang Phor Pern’s amulets. However, many do not know that, his amulets are also imbuing with the power for invulnerability, Maha Phokhasap (great wealth), Mahalarp (great fortune), Klaew Klaad (free from all harms),Maha Amnaj (great charismatic power feared by others) and Maha Metta (to be greatly loved by others all around).

Many people who had worn Luang Phor Pern’s amulets encountered efficacious experiences with Great Metta, Fortune, Unexpected Bonanza, and Life Protection. The news of experiences was widely spreading to Bangkok and many other provinces which ignited a scrambling sourcing of amulets consecrated by him.
Hi, Nick pls give me a price for those Both Phra Pidta (B.E.2536 ) Luang Phor Pern as show, is come with case ???
Thanks hope to hear from you soon and have a nice day

Best Regards
Danny, hmm.gif
dc_ac
post Nov 10 2010, 08:46 AM

0 posts

Piddta(Grey Holy Powder), Luang Phor Sawai, Wat Preedaram, Nakhon Pathom (B.E. 2541).

RM50

Hi, nick i want to rent this amulet above come with cases could u shipping to united kingdom and the price pls let me know
asap thanks.

Best Regards
Danny

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0142sec    0.54    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:55 PM