Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

University Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) Thread, Centre of Excellence in Agriculture

views

Kazuki
post Mar 26 2009, 02:02 AM

Casual
358 posts

Woah, I didn't know there is a topic for UPM here in Low Yat forum.
thumbup.gif for thread starter.
Kazuki
post Mar 26 2009, 01:34 PM

Casual
358 posts

Finals going to come soon.
Really hope to get over it fast. Then can have holiday biggrin.gif

But then again, holiday also boring at times. At college much more fun. Can find friends to play sports, chit-chat, play games, go out and etc....

Kazuki
post May 8 2009, 06:16 PM

Casual
358 posts

Should be 2-3 weeks before July.
Kazuki
post Jun 28 2009, 12:38 AM

Casual
358 posts

I am currently helping out in UPM as PU throughout this week. Anyone who has any questions, feel free to ask an questions. =D
Kazuki
post Jul 3 2009, 01:02 AM

Casual
358 posts

QUOTE(Irzani @ Jun 28 2009, 11:19 PM)
Do you know where can we, students can complaint? We cannot relied too much on MPP since some of them really chicken out when it comes to the important matter. Maybe those popular and reliable UPM chinese organisation?  Forgot the name ...  brows.gif
You can complain to MPP. This is their website : http://majlisperwakilanpelajarupm.blogspot.com/
They are always ready to help.

If you really doubt that, I suggest that you find your own way to complain to the administration.
Don't go saying MPP chicken out when it comes to important matter when all you can do is just sit and complain.
Be proactive and do your homework on how to solve that issue.

Kazuki
post Jul 4 2009, 06:45 PM

Casual
358 posts

Well, kudos to you for what you have did. I really don't care how you achieve what you want or people you are helping so long that it helps UPM students.

How many case have been solved?
As far as I know,
-UBC taking over cafe at Kolej Serumpun(previously owned by Desaswiswa) with cheaper food.
-Compound and temporary closure of cafe in UPM by Ministry of Health due to being unhygienic. Cause a headache out of Desasiswa.
-Collection of charity fund for a girl in K17 who needed money for operation.
-(Almost) Each faculty's SRC send paperwork for infrastructure improvement WITH response from the faculty itself.
-Reschedule of bus timetable, an issue that can never be resolved. We ust have to let people know that some UPM campus don't have a bus to begin with. They have to walks for miles just to get to their ladang.
-Got UPM admin to repair the bumpy road from FBMK to KMR.

It might not be much but at least an effort is being done. Please don't condemn when you don't even know what was being done.

You are not the only one who got your name really bad.
We have to face this people up there and most of them don't quite like us that's for sure.

Whatever it is, I'm not being protective or am I trying to mislead anyone here. What I want to say here is that we are doing what we are suppose to do. Please don't go saying that we are bullshit when you never really understand the whole situation. You think it is fun staying here in UPM for 2 months doing all this work?

Go on with your effort of fighting to achieve what you want.
We won't bear the consequences. We are doing things through the right channel. That's what I can say.

Without a doubt, some MPP aren't doing their job. That can be help. They were selected by you people. We are the one who are facing problem working with ppl who don't work.

Anyway, no hard feeling, alright?
Just in case you really need help, can always come to look for us.

Kazuki
post Jul 24 2009, 01:48 AM

Casual
358 posts

Yes. Apparently, the previous dean of Vet Fac did not inform the decision of the Senate to change the English course to the new dean. Therefore, without knowing anything, life goes on.. until quite recently when the fac inform the third year that it is compulsory for them to take. Pretty screw up if you tell me. Once a decision is decided at Senate level, it is confirmed.

It seems that FPP doesn't need to take higher level of English course if they are band 5 and above. I just don't understand what is with the double standard. From what I heard, their fac fought for their student so that they don't need to do take it if the have higher band. I have to confirm this.

Oh, i accidentally use my new roommate account "badkid" to reply here. Ops.
Kazuki
post Aug 22 2009, 07:53 PM

Casual
358 posts

Use ultrasurf. It does work proving the line is not congested.
Can log into facebook, friendster and etc.
Kazuki
post Jun 20 2010, 05:31 PM

Casual
358 posts

slayer9165: Yeah, you will be staying there for the whole year. Is at serumpun area where a few colleges is located in the same compound. Tehcnically, serumpun colleges is smaller but do not need to be active to stay.
Kazuki
post Jul 7 2010, 07:35 PM

Casual
358 posts

How was th PU this year?
I've been PU twice now, I wonder how did they do so far.
Last year, under TNC(HEPA) instruction, PU are not allowed to help much.
Kazuki
post Jul 8 2010, 04:57 PM

Casual
358 posts

Hm, in my 3 years of studies (this coming semester is my last year), there wasn't much that had happened.

Only heard of stolen motorcycle and laptops.

Well, to the newcomers, just be careful with your posession. Remember to lock your door. Better safe than sorry.
Kazuki
post Jul 9 2010, 01:07 AM

Casual
358 posts

QUOTE(ann_hearts @ Jul 8 2010, 10:52 PM)
adorable??  blink.gif  no im not..huhuhuuh..

Added on July 8, 2010, 10:54 pm

thanks a lot..i really2 enjoy myself in k17

and about the PU..for k17..THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee  biggrin.gif  i LOVE them all..they treat me like their lil sis...sooo nice,friendly,kind and caring...seriously..i wont forget this orientation (not yet ended) ....it's one of the best experience in my life  biggrin.gif
I'm glad that us PU are appreciated. =)
Did you happen to come across a PU by the name of Wen Lee?
Well, enjoy your orientation week. This is the best time to get to know new friends! laugh.gif
Kazuki
post Jul 9 2010, 02:55 PM

Casual
358 posts

QUOTE(ann_hearts @ Jul 9 2010, 09:47 AM)
hem..i really salute PU in upm...they're so much better than PP in um *there's no um students here right?*  tongue.gif wen lee? em..which one is she? the one with spec? maybe i recognize her face but i forgot her name  doh.gif 
yes..i really enjoy myself here...and i get to know a lottt of friends from various courses...well..looking forward for fac orientation next week..hopefully it'll be fun like minggu perkasa putra  blush.gif
Muahahah. Mesti lah. PU UPM are all very nice people. They learn from example. (PU with 2 years of experience here, hehe...)
Erm, sometimes she wear specs kot.

What's PP btw? How did you know they are not nice? Oh, MC eh? Poor you. Tomorrow is the day where u can see what clubs and activities are available UPM. Can meet a lot of friends during that time as you are free to roam.

Do enjoy. =)

Any KTDIans?
Kazuki
post Jul 18 2010, 04:50 PM

Casual
358 posts

This year's MTB was rather boring as compared to last year.

This post has been edited by Kazuki: Jul 18 2010, 04:52 PM
Kazuki
post Jul 24 2010, 09:50 PM

Casual
358 posts

Go putra food court. Better I think. tongue.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0392sec    0.69    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:17 PM