Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

any saloon to recommend ?

views

oatkrunch
post Apr 15 2012, 12:30 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(nobipika @ Apr 15 2012, 05:43 AM)
Hello may i know where is exactly this salon at? Thank u
it's no longer EP now. It's call Number 76 salon. It's at Mid Valley's north point. From MV north court, walk over the bridge to cross over to north point. turn left and you will see an escalator. go down through the escalator and turn right and walk all the way in. there is the salon.

yoshi and hikki (japanese stylists) = hair cut, wash and blow = RM98
oatkrunch
post Apr 16 2012, 09:02 AM

14 posts

QUOTE(nobipika @ Apr 15 2012, 05:03 PM)
Hello, thanks for your info biggrin.gif

Anyway, I tried to find 76 salon in midvalley web but there's none of it sad.gif

Have you experiences Jantzen?

Thanks
http://www.76style.com/

this is their website. they are working closely with a lot of events (being the official salon for them).. and lately they have became an official salon handling models of VIVI magazine for malaysia edition. recently the blogger sales bazaar, which was held by cite management (the company that produces local Queen magazine, minna and ray), this salon was collaborated with them to handle the models' hair.

every now and then, this salon sponsors ppl like famous local bloggers, models and etc... and in return, free promotion from these ppl .. that's why this salon is getting more and more well known now compared to the past. but it's also because customers are really satisfy with the result and also their services.

yup! i know jantzen and i used to go there for 3 years before changing. i just can't seem to click with my hairstylist in that salon plus i find nothing spectacular about her haircut anymore. so, i have stopped going to salon for about 3 years without cutting my hair.. and i landed on EP, which is now known as number76 and i have been going there ever since.

also, there is another salon that i am going to right now as well. Aki hair studio at TTDI. i jumble between these 2 salons.
haha!

i like both salons and each has their own uniqueness. hehe!

you may wanna check out aki hair studio as well if you are interested.

http://www.akihairstudio.com/menu.html
oatkrunch
post Apr 16 2012, 11:08 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(nobipika @ Apr 16 2012, 02:35 PM)

Added on April 16, 2012, 2:37 pm
Woahh!!

Thank you so much for your info! Appreciate that heaps smile.gif

Who I am looking for to do a short hair haircut If Im going to 76? biggrin.gif  Yoshi or Hikki? biggrin.gif  icon_question.gif
seen lot's of their photo... Luv it!

Have you ever been to THE MET SALON? tongue.gif
Anyway, Nice Blog and product <3 it

thanks heapsss  thumbup.gif
i will choose aki! haha! but since you wanna go to number76, i will prolly go for yoshi because he has been my hairstylist since day 1 i was there. but hikki is good too; however yoshi's english is better than hikki. that's because yoshi has been here for 4 years and hikki just came late last year. anyway, sometimes yoshi too doesn't understand what i said.. have to use simple english instead. lol

nope. never heard of the met salon. sorry.

blog? whose blog? you mean mine? that's an abandoned blog. lol
oatkrunch
post Apr 17 2012, 12:27 AM

14 posts

QUOTE(abubin @ Apr 16 2012, 11:56 PM)
while googling for salon recommendation, I came across this site

www.salonadvisors.com

Not sure if those reviews are real. But looks authentic.
wow! i saw reviews about EP group and that was way back when aki was still there. he is now no longer with EP and has his own salon in TTDI.

i like aki as he has a slight feminine side that i feel safe to let him handle my hair. haha!
oatkrunch
post Apr 17 2012, 09:31 AM

14 posts

the first pic is yoshi, second pic is dejima, who is the japanese stylist at mont kiara's branch. all the best to you.

and.. i think it's not so good to post their pics in the forum. haha!

ohh btw, you need to call to make appointment before going.. they don't really entertain walk ins.. i mean if they have spots available.

Added on April 17, 2012, 8:03 pmhmm.. nobika, the pics are still there. lol.. anyway, since the pics sequence has been changed, now the first pic dejima and 2nd pic is yoshi.

This post has been edited by oatkrunch: Apr 17 2012, 08:03 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0124sec    0.66    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:33 PM