Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

any saloon to recommend ?

views

nobipika
post Apr 15 2012, 05:43 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(Crys_Crys @ Aug 3 2009, 12:28 PM)
i went to EP Saloon at Midvalley last sunday .. means yesterday !!! and i am satisified with thier services and yes the pricing for a hair cut is rather expensive .. but with a professional japanese stylist .... i think its worth it...
Hello may i know where is exactly this salon at? Thank u
nobipika
post Apr 15 2012, 05:03 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(oatkrunch @ Apr 15 2012, 12:30 PM)
it's no longer EP now. It's call Number 76 salon. It's at Mid Valley's north point. From MV north court, walk over the bridge to cross over to north point. turn left and you will see an escalator. go down through the escalator and turn right and walk all the way in. there is the salon.

yoshi and hikki (japanese stylists) = hair cut, wash and blow = RM98
Hello, thanks for your info biggrin.gif

Anyway, I tried to find 76 salon in midvalley web but there's none of it sad.gif

Have you experiences Jantzen?

Thanks
nobipika
post Apr 15 2012, 05:07 PM

25 posts

Hello guys, need your help.

I need a haircut. I am female and my hair is quite thin and in medium long.. been thinking to get it short.

The last time I cut at Mikko at Pavilion for the Senior hair stylist.

Anyone have recommendation salon? Price isn't really matter as long it's good biggrin.gif
thumbup.gif

Thank you

This post has been edited by nobipika: Apr 15 2012, 10:03 PM
nobipika
post Apr 16 2012, 02:35 PM

25 posts

Added on April 16, 2012, 2:37 pm
QUOTE(oatkrunch @ Apr 16 2012, 09:02 AM)
http://www.76style.com/

this is their website. they are working closely with a lot of events (being the official salon for them).. and lately they have became an official salon handling models of VIVI magazine for malaysia edition. recently the blogger sales bazaar, which was held by cite management (the company that produces local Queen magazine, minna and ray), this salon was collaborated with them to handle the models' hair.

every now and then, this salon sponsors ppl like famous local bloggers, models and etc... and in return, free promotion from these ppl .. that's why this salon is getting more and more well known now compared to the past. but it's also because customers are really satisfy with the result and also their services.

yup! i know jantzen and i used to go there for 3 years before changing. i just can't seem to click with my hairstylist in that salon plus i find nothing spectacular about her haircut anymore. so, i have stopped going to salon for about 3 years without cutting my hair.. and i landed on EP, which is now known as number76 and i have been going there ever since.

also, there is another salon that i am going to right now as well. Aki hair studio at TTDI. i jumble between these 2 salons.
haha!

i like both salons and each has their own uniqueness. hehe!

you may wanna check out aki hair studio as well if you are interested.

http://www.akihairstudio.com/menu.html
Woahh!!

Thank you so much for your info! Appreciate that heaps smile.gif

Who I am looking for to do a short hair haircut If Im going to 76? biggrin.gif Yoshi or Hikki? biggrin.gif icon_question.gif
seen lot's of their photo... Luv it!

Have you ever been to THE MET SALON? tongue.gif

Anyway, Nice Blog and product <3 it

thanks heapsss thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by nobipika: Apr 16 2012, 02:37 PM
nobipika
post Apr 17 2012, 01:25 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(oatkrunch @ Apr 16 2012, 11:08 PM)
i will choose aki! haha! but since you wanna go to number76, i will prolly go for yoshi because he has been my hairstylist since day 1 i was there. but hikki is good too; however yoshi's english is better than hikki. that's because yoshi has been here for 4 years and hikki just came late last year. anyway, sometimes yoshi too doesn't understand what i said.. have to use simple english instead. lol

nope. never heard of the met salon. sorry.

blog? whose blog? you mean mine? that's an abandoned blog. lol
Hello! how are you biggrin.gif

Yeah, i will go to 76 tomorrow, since I need to go to mid valley as well biggrin.gif

Thanks heaps thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by nobipika: Apr 17 2012, 01:03 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0155sec    0.84    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:56 PM