Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

54 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Dicuss the UPU result for STPM and matric student, All type of information and discusssion

views

lordzarx
post Jun 8 2008, 02:41 PM

On My Way
776 posts

i were to get unimap or utem or even ump i will gladly join it...
but not so if i get ums or unimas
TSkeenjoy1413
post Jun 8 2008, 02:51 PM

Casual
413 posts

distance problem?
or the standard of academic 1st?

moniqee
post Jun 8 2008, 04:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,860 posts

ehhehehe u guys lucky lor...

i don't think i can get in lor...

but i will see wat i get since my college starts in july intake... ^__^
oxalato
post Jun 8 2008, 05:21 PM

On my way
609 posts

QUOTE(lordzarx @ Jun 8 2008, 02:41 PM)
i were to get unimap or utem or even ump i will gladly join it...
but not so if i get ums or unimas
QUOTE(keenjoy1413 @ Jun 8 2008, 02:51 PM)
distance problem?
abit too obvious? laugh.gif tongue.gif

anyway, i think academic standard not much difference la.

just IMHO, my guess is UMS/UNIMAS should have slightly better standard since they achieve 'university' status way before unimap utem ump which only got upgraded to university status from university college status 1 or 2 years ago
tracy chan
post Jun 8 2008, 05:44 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

anyone know when the UPU result come out?
lordzarx
post Jun 8 2008, 05:49 PM

On My Way
776 posts

QUOTE(keenjoy1413 @ Jun 8 2008, 02:51 PM)
distance problem?
a bit of both
the fuel price just hike living far away could be a burden
imagine how much is spend in plane ticket alone shocking.gif
unimap,utem,ump got a good facilities plus new wink.gif
i'm worry about financial...i will enrol for degree programe this year and my brother will enrol for diploma programe
my sister already in uni doing diploma....every month i heard she complaining not enuff $$
so i take in my consideration of
>distance
>academic
>financial
Pisanggoreng
post Jun 8 2008, 06:03 PM

Casual
338 posts

haih..........UPU.last time i form 5 also make me unhappy..then matrix made me unhappy, tis year UPU also made my sister unhappy.....wonder how will it be tis time? i predict luck will be on my side coz i'm a lucky person when comes to gambling.
moniqee
post Jun 8 2008, 06:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,860 posts

QUOTE(tracy chan @ Jun 8 2008, 05:44 PM)
anyone know when the UPU result come out?
UPU result comes out third week of june...
sujend
post Jun 8 2008, 07:25 PM

On my way
627 posts

yeah...yesterday i tried sending UPU(space)ic no to 32020...they replied...permohonan anda sedang diproses..keputusan boleh diperolehi dalam minggu ke 3 june!!...hehe,....damn latelaa man
ysh_kobe
post Jun 8 2008, 08:44 PM

Regular
1,091 posts

government always liddat d la........so unefficient.....however, the fact is there will be joys and tears when the results are out, jz like the STPM and SPM results.............always get yourself a backup........
LegendLee
post Jun 8 2008, 08:54 PM

><3LG3|\|D
Group Icon
Elite
2,681 posts

QUOTE(ysh_kobe @ Jun 8 2008, 08:44 PM)
government always liddat d la........so unefficient.....however, the fact is there will be joys and tears when the results are out, jz like the STPM and SPM results.............always get yourself a backup........
They have the results with them since early May. Its just like spm/stpm where they've the results key in by the end of January.
TSkeenjoy1413
post Jun 8 2008, 09:37 PM

Casual
413 posts

haha, yup. the result already on their hand just them want to suit and recheck all candicate 1 lol....
may be got arrange also.
we cannot predict wat they will do in period. just pray for god and wish luck be with us when result come out ^^
ahchak
post Jun 8 2008, 09:44 PM

Well...
558 posts

QUOTE(ysh_kobe @ Jun 8 2008, 08:44 PM)
So which uni u prepare for backup? i prepare none.. tongue.gif i dont know how know. but i heard there's something like intake during july in utar..

yeah.. my STPM result not as what i expect.. shakehead.gif
when i open my slip, my heart broke into pieces.. sad.gif

QUOTE(keenjoy1413 @ Jun 8 2008, 09:37 PM)
haha, yup. the result already on their hand just them want to suit and recheck all candicate 1 lol....
may be got arrange also.
we cannot predict wat they will do in period. just pray for god and wish luck be with us when result come out ^^
sigh.. everybody wish to get a good result too.. guess god will be on whose side.. :|
WNF
post Jun 8 2008, 09:55 PM

Getting Started
225 posts

hmm.gif I wouldn't say that the G is inefficient in this matter. Imagine the load they have to go through... so many applicants to handle.

However, I think announcing the result so late in June is no good, as freshmen won't have ample time to prepare.
Bad practice.
ysh_kobe
post Jun 8 2008, 10:21 PM

Regular
1,091 posts

QUOTE(ahchak @ Jun 8 2008, 10:44 PM)
So which uni u prepare for backup? i prepare none..  tongue.gif  i dont know how know. but i heard there's something like intake during july in utar..

yeah.. my STPM result not as what i expect..  shakehead.gif
when i open my slip, my heart broke into pieces..  sad.gif
sigh.. everybody wish to get a good result too.. guess god will be on whose side.. :|
well, did you work hard enough to deserve the result you expected? no offence.... I applied for UTAR, UTP, UNITEN, UNIKL and PPC for backup, my result is disappointing but tat suits me cos i was totally crazy during form 6 putting no priority into study..... UTAR's actuarial science I got the offer ady, but i'm only ready to go after this tuesday after my PPC's result come out......they keep on urging me to bank in the fees to the acc..and till end of may, they called and informed me that I am no longer eligible to enrol to tat course.... there's no such thing as July intake for UTAR, in fact i think they purposely put the intake in May to force the students to enrol into there and by the time UPU's out, the students cannot refund their watever fee ady........ I'm now planning to apply INTI as well, but the registration fee is damn expensive! vmad.gif mad.gif
N3sh25
post Jun 8 2008, 10:53 PM

Getting Started
285 posts

QUOTE(WNF @ Jun 8 2008, 09:55 PM)
hmm.gif  I wouldn't say that the G is inefficient in this matter. Imagine the load they have to go through... so many applicants to handle.

However, I think announcing the result so late in June is no good, as freshmen won't have ample time to prepare.
Bad practice.
n sumore matrics final sem results were js released 1 to 2 weeks ago...
ysh_kobe
post Jun 8 2008, 10:56 PM

Regular
1,091 posts

are we being too kind to these government department? What I saw and heard is they are too free!!!!! and all of these are handled by computer no human being.....as said from last time, computer computer computer...... human being only apply when appeal is submitted.....

Added on June 8, 2008, 10:59 pmand if some ministers claim they are very busy, have to work till late nite everyday. would you guys believe? I would definitely not believe, its a lie to trick kids, ministers are among those with the most free times, everyday visit here and there only, got free food somemore and free kopi somemore..... the person who really work in a ministry is not the minister himself, its the ministry secretary.....

Added on June 8, 2008, 11:00 pmsorry TS off topic

This post has been edited by ysh_kobe: Jun 8 2008, 11:00 PM
TSkeenjoy1413
post Jun 8 2008, 11:28 PM

Casual
413 posts

haha nvm one ysh_kobe, just put ur comment on it
as a reference for other also good mah.
since there are many choices for u to backup in tertiary, no worry on it. still got the way for u to further study.
ysh_kobe
post Jun 8 2008, 11:29 PM

Regular
1,091 posts

Hope so............
TSkeenjoy1413
post Jun 8 2008, 11:37 PM

Casual
413 posts

anything u want to ask i also can try help a bit lo...
since i also not a public uni student haha....
used to be there but feel more great to my study now^^V

54 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0429sec    0.64    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:38 PM