Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTF] DevilMan - Mohd Shahrilwan Bin Mohd Sidek, aka Poweredge - REFUND IN PROGRESS

moomoojojo
post Jun 7 2008, 10:32 PM

Casual
331 posts

QUOTE(owikh84 @ Jun 7 2008, 09:31 PM)
Your name: owikh84
Forumer you are complaining against : DevilMan
Item being bought : Microsoft Wireless 2000 Keyboard & Mouse
Original thread link: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=680924
Date of transaction : 23th MAY 2008 06:42pm
Amount of money involved : RM63

Details of the complaint :
- Bought a used set of keyboard & mouse from DevilMan 2 weeks ago. SMSed him I've transfered the money he relied "cool cheers" very fast. But the next day asking him whether he has send out the items but no any response from him. On 2nd June only he replied me saying that he had posted the item on 1st June 2008 & tracking no will be given later that day. On 4th June, he called me saying that he cannot find the poslaju slip so cannot provide tracking no. & will refund me asap after he checked at post office. He said that his wife helped him sent my items together with other items ie. casing etc on the same day (1st June). But until now still no refund. This morning smsed me he had found the tracking no. (don't know from where he found)  hmm.gif & again... "will give tracking no later" but till now no tracking no is given.

Any extra details :

His HP no.: 016-9262929

His girlfriend's Maybank details:
Norzawiyah Yusak

Proof of payment:
[attachmentid=491779]

Requisition: REFUND

Any other victims pls report in.
yeah...i'm one of the victim..pity me...he sms'ed and called me 5 days ago ...said the saitek joypad has been posted..the he called again n said he losted the track num...the yesterday he sms'ed me and said 'NO SAITEK FOR TODAY.WILL REFUND U'...'WTF'??? vmad.gif vmad.gif ...today i ask him to refund and give all the details and he sms'ed me said 'TODAY'...until now...........................................no answer!!!!
Attached Image payment for SAITEK RUMBLEPAD = RM63

This post has been edited by moomoojojo: Jun 7 2008, 10:43 PM
moomoojojo
post Jun 7 2008, 11:40 PM

Casual
331 posts

QUOTE(chyu89 @ Jun 7 2008, 11:23 PM)
He is not a reliable seller at 1st.. I pmed him for cm690 lastime.. slow respond.i mean slooooowwww.. and he dont have his words.say discount dy then few days say no discount.. say ok then confirm no reply. Recommended seller? Kill me pls.. If a good product took so long to sell, something is not right. he had been saying selling fast since his 1st thread...
aiyo mr binghung..if i'm a milionare its ok la..but i'm a student la bro..even rm10 also money for 1 hari makan oo...haha...now minyak naik..lagi la...just want my money back..if u are not responsible now..u will get better punishment in the judgment day..... vmad.gif vmad.gif ....if want to solve dis problem in a proper way plz refund all the money to all ur buyer....and give the best reasons why dis things happen
moomoojojo
post Jun 8 2008, 11:58 AM

Casual
331 posts

QUOTE(kucingfight @ Jun 8 2008, 09:25 AM)
No suprise..i knew someday it was coming.

Even warned a few members here bout his deals
haha..dun expect a senior member who active in overclockers united will do like dis..aiyaa..thats why deal with him....kamon Devilman..cum2 we diskus here..
moomoojojo
post Jun 8 2008, 08:06 PM

Casual
331 posts

QUOTE(sempronic @ Jun 8 2008, 07:54 PM)
where is this bugger??still not give any response here.... vmad.gif
i call him for the 1st time..sum1 pick it..and dun end the call in 5 sec..the 2nd time,3rd and 4th go to voicemsg...ish3......
moomoojojo
post Jun 9 2008, 01:38 AM

Casual
331 posts

QUOTE(bikz @ Jun 9 2008, 01:32 AM)
damn... this guy is real devil-man!!
so...another victim here...
do i start another complain thread or just post in this thread?

paid RM260 ald to him...
for his joypad and External HDD... best part he sold the same joypad to moojojo....damn wei...con 2 ppl wit one item
b4 payin he actually called me....now i call him also cannot get...
best part his voice mail full ald....haha....
must b all LYN ppl !!

i saw the complain threads against him...but talked to him on the phone...and also see he has long successfull thread list plus senior member of forum...
just hope he is travelling sumwhere and replies by monday man....

Any one knows his other number ...or his gf's number?!?!
haha..u called his gf num also same la..still cannot reach.....dis damn person should go to ****!!!...want to solve in proper way but he refuse and now people got angry already... vmad.gif vmad.gif
moomoojojo
post Jun 9 2008, 04:46 PM

Casual
331 posts

QUOTE(DevilMan @ Jun 9 2008, 01:25 PM)
My aplogies, battery going low.
I will sms the refund or the parcel details within the next 48 hours.
I will not cheat for this amount of sum. Sorry for the inconvinient caused.
Thanks.

EDITED, I have issue with M2U. Any one have M2U please PM me.
I refund him one shot and he can also assist me to refund the other user as Im using ATM machine.
Thanks.

For the item that will be given Tracking List, you can pay me later when you get the unit. Thanks.
already pm u the bank detaill...plz hurry and refund my money...the prove of my payment is in the 1st page of dis topic...tq
moomoojojo
post Jun 10 2008, 09:18 PM

Casual
331 posts

QUOTE(owikh84 @ Jun 10 2008, 07:26 PM)
Still no refund. arghhh....
kamon bro devilman......still no refund from u..... vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif
moomoojojo
post Jun 17 2008, 08:34 PM

Casual
331 posts

QUOTE(son_um @ Jun 16 2008, 11:42 PM)
The deadline is finished, every victims, pls give the solution for your problem...we will report to the police, and after going to the bank or Digi to find more his information...
regards

Added on June 17, 2008, 5:54 pmNobody wants to get the refund????
regards
i want but tomorow n thursday i got final xm...WANT MY MONEY!!!!! sweat.gif sweat.gif
moomoojojo
post Jun 22 2008, 10:34 PM

Casual
331 posts

kamon la devilman..buat malu org melayu je la bro..muke dah terpampang besar pon x kan x nak mengaku jugak kot..bg sudah duit org...kalau ye pon nak pinjam je ape ke..bgtau la wei!!!!!ni suma org dah ilang sabar dah..sikit ke banyak ke duit org la..KO X KAN TERLEPAS NYE.....KALAU TERLEPAS KAT DUNIA PON...WORLD AFTER DIS LG TROK KO KENE....ko x kenal Tuhan lg kot....patot org mcm ko ni kene rejam sampai pecah pale...time minyak naik la nak con pon...binatang yg x de akal pon kdg2 wat benda yg btol..ni kan ko yg berakal... vmad.gif vmad.gif
moomoojojo
post Jun 1 2009, 11:49 PM

Casual
331 posts

QUOTE(Radiogaga @ May 27 2009, 02:37 AM)
no offense.

lets keep this thread clean and hunt this gay looking guy till lobang cacing smile.gif
suma bangsa haramkan wat benda2 mcm ni..tp as a malay terase malu ngan perbuantan anak bangsasndr....eventhough i only kene tipu rm63..tp still money...hope we can solve dis prob..dah lame prob ni..

This post has been edited by moomoojojo: Jun 1 2009, 11:50 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0206sec    0.38    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:24 PM