> Type of investment

TSJeffrey ong
post Jun 6 2008, 08:48 PM, updated 16y ago

With current increase in petrol,electricity tariff,rice,etc..Stock market in the whole world are falling. Can anyone suggest any investment that is profitable in this situation? Even unit trust are doppin value...
wodenus
post Jun 6 2008, 09:00 PM

Tree Octopus
14,990 posts

In this situation, everything will be profitable in time.
TSJeffrey ong
post Jun 7 2008, 11:47 AM

QUOTE(wodenus @ Jun 6 2008, 09:00 PM)
i agree.can i ask u something? do u invest in real property?
syco
post Jun 7 2008, 01:00 PM

179 posts

QUOTE(wodenus @ Jun 6 2008, 09:00 PM)
until when???? i planned to buy one also...
where can i buy it??
tinkerbel
post Jun 7 2008, 04:29 PM

Fanaddict!
13,469 posts

@Jeffrey ong,
If we can answer ur question with certainty, we wouldn't be on LYN. Lots of people would be lining up outside our doors for consultation or advice tongue.gif
mphpopular
post Jun 7 2008, 04:33 PM

bar chartist
2,214 posts

All way can be profitable.... It on your way to find those opportunity. I believe that we shall find one and we could cope with this economics.
TSJeffrey ong
post Jun 7 2008, 08:20 PM

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ Jun 7 2008, 04:29 PM)
@Jeffrey ong,
If we can answer ur question with certainty, we wouldn't be on LYN.  Lots of people would be lining up outside our doors for consultation or advice  tongue.gif
haha rclxms.gif
ya lor,got point! sorry for asking stupid question.
Justmua
post Jun 10 2008, 03:30 PM

376 posts

Property investment is best. My friends and I buy auction properties, do them up, and resell them all through a managed program. Month in month out, we are getting good returns.

Have invited some forumers to attend seminar to know how this works but sigh!, no one bothered. And yet again people asking what investment is profitable!

Nobody knows what will happen to the stock market but lots of consensus that the bear is stronger than the bull. More so after the Beijing Olympics. With high oil prices, weakening USD, it does make sense for the bear to rein this year. So, if you are a stock investor/UT investor, do be prudent.

QUOTE(Jeffrey ong @ Jun 6 2008, 08:48 PM)
With current increase in petrol,electricity tariff,rice,etc..Stock market in the whole world are falling. Can anyone suggest any investment that is profitable in this situation? Even unit trust are doppin value...
Ka3tr0
post Jun 10 2008, 11:55 PM

362 posts

I believe if we going to hit recession, buy unit trust, coz its gonna be so damn low in price and it will go back up later on. Others are properties as materials price bring the price up as long you can bear the increase in interest rates..hehe, does that makes sense ?

0.0104sec    0.22    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:12 AM