Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Queries Where to make copy of door access card?, access card

views

TSniexam
post Jun 2 2008, 01:13 AM, updated 16y ago

6 posts

Hi all.

I need to make one copy of door access card. I just rented an apartment but unfortunately for each apartment was given only 4 door access card. And I am the 5th guy who is now renting in the same place.

So I need to make a copy of door access card for me to enter to the lobby.

Where can I make the door access card? The door access card is the thick one, i think the same one use in many offices.

Hope any guys out there can help me on this.
shazmie
post Jun 2 2008, 01:25 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

can duplicate the key at key shop...did mine at 1utama...
fesick
post Jun 2 2008, 09:52 AM

Serious mode
2,003 posts

ts mention bout access card le..not key
btw,i`ve never seen any service for card..usually only for key..

TSniexam
post Jun 2 2008, 10:16 AM

6 posts

shazmie,

i know where to duplicate keys. many places to do that.

what i want to duplicate is the access card.

it is so hard to ask the guard to open lobby door and have to write my name down every time i enter lobby.

anyone got any idea? i really appreciate it.
chrysanthemum
post Jun 2 2008, 10:24 AM

7 posts

Why didnt you ask from your landlord instead? Since you rented his property , he SHOULD give you the card.
xtorm
post Jun 2 2008, 11:01 AM

^O....OO.....ooo^
3,160 posts

card access for each system is different, so if you wana duplicate the card you goto go back to the management.
TSniexam
post Jun 2 2008, 12:29 PM

6 posts

guys/gals,

Thanks for the replies.

Already try asking the landlord and management. They say rules-only 4 cards for each apartment.

The card is the thick one. I believe they call it weigand card or something. I know there is a chip inside with some coil for transmission.

I am not hi tech type of person so hopefully someone can help me on this.
aladdin
post Jun 2 2008, 12:41 PM

True Love Never Runs Smooth
4,346 posts

tell landlord if they refuse to give u another key, u move out to another unit
TSniexam
post Jun 2 2008, 12:50 PM

6 posts

aladdin,

if key is the concern, then can easily make duplicate. i need the access card, dats all.

moving to another unit, alamak la brother, already pay 2+1. agreement is minimum 3 months.

if i could move to another unit and get my $$ back, i would have done it.
WaCKy-Angel
post Jun 2 2008, 12:58 PM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

Too bad then..
I dont think its able to duplicate the card, even if got that service it will be expensive.

And rules are rules and what u asking here isnt exactly legal.

If anyone can duplicate the access card, do u think its secured?
I believe the system is secured enough and the card will not be able to duplicated easily.
TSniexam
post Jun 2 2008, 01:08 PM

6 posts

WaCKy-Angel,

dats why i am asking if anybody offer the service. as for cost, let me know how much it cost. if too expensive, no need la.

as for legal or not legal, dat one i dont know. but very inconvenient when the guards is not around and then i have to wait for him to open up the door.

as for secure or not secure, i already ask a friend. he says dat type of card is not dat secured just like the magnetic stripe one. it produces the same signal if you put it close to the reader and dat signal can be duplicate if you are savvy enuf.

so now i need a place where i can clone the card. i can borrow my housemate's card for a while and bring it for cloning.
empire23
post Jun 2 2008, 03:04 PM

Team Island Hopper
Group Icon
Staff
9,417 posts

It's called a MIFARE card IIRC.

The system uses a unique ID inside each card to access a door. The problem here is the manufacturers of the cards make every card unique, like a MAC address for a LAN card. This makes duplication near impoosible.

The management IIRC provides you a unique card, and then the card's number is programmed into the system under an "allow" list, the MIFARE system i installed at my old man's office operates off the same idea. This makes it pretty much impossible to crack, and duplication requires a specialized transmission unit that fakes the "query" signal.

Bottom Line is, even if the the service is available, it's gonna be shit expensive.
TSniexam
post Jun 2 2008, 03:11 PM

6 posts

empire23,

is mifare card as thin as touch n go card ?

my friend told me the one like touch n go is really difficult to clone but the one that my apartment is using is the thick one with some kind of coil inside ( i think it is copper). i peek a look into my housemate's. his card peel off a bit already on one corner.

dat is weigand card or something.
empire23
post Jun 2 2008, 03:16 PM

Team Island Hopper
Group Icon
Staff
9,417 posts

QUOTE(niexam @ Jun 2 2008, 03:11 PM)
empire23,

is mifare card as thin as touch n go card ?

my friend told me the one like touch n go is really difficult to clone but the one that my apartment is using is the thick one with some kind of coil inside ( i think it is copper). i peek a look into my housemate's. his card peel off a bit already on one corner.

dat is weigand card or something.
Yeah, mifare is the fat one where you can see the coil inside (antenna and vampire unit) under a bright light.

Most MIFARE cards come with encryption.

In my opinion, the easier way to do things is to buy your own MIFARE card (compatible version) and bribe a management employee to put the card under the "allowed access" list on the main computer.

It's note very likely that you'll get past the system with duplication Weigand Effect and other RF based cards are notoriously hard to duplicate.

This post has been edited by empire23: Jun 2 2008, 03:22 PM
TSniexam
post Jun 2 2008, 03:23 PM

6 posts

'..In my opinion, the easier way to do things is to buy your own MIFARE card (compatible version) and bribe a management employee to put the card under the "allowed access" list on the main computer...'

Man, why didn't i think of that?

Where can I buy the mifare card? And how much ah?

Thanks bro.
empire23
post Jun 2 2008, 03:27 PM

Team Island Hopper
Group Icon
Staff
9,417 posts

QUOTE(niexam @ Jun 2 2008, 03:23 PM)
'..In my opinion, the easier way to do things is to buy your own MIFARE card (compatible version) and bribe a management employee to put the card under the "allowed access" list on the main computer...'

Man, why didn't i think of that?

Where can I buy the mifare card? And how much ah?

Thanks bro.
I seriously wouldn't know. It's been 2 to 3 years since i've installed such a system, did a crash course by reading the manual and guessing all the commands while accessing it via RS-434 Long Range Protocol. Plus you must ID the version of the card and reader.

Problem is that suppliers usually expect you to buy in batches of 50 to 100.

And hell i shouldn't be saying too much since i don't know you and it might be duplicated for illegal reasons man.
TSniexam
post Jun 2 2008, 03:43 PM

6 posts

don't worry in terms of illegality. i just got fed up with having to wait for the guards to open up the door. sometimes I went back at 2am but no guards. what else can i do? call my housemate who is probably sleeping already to open up the lobby door for me?

as for supplier with buying in batches, alamak. back to square one.
rfidmaster
post May 17 2011, 07:47 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(niexam @ Jun 2 2008, 01:13 AM)
Hi all.

I need to make one copy of door access card. I just rented an apartment but unfortunately for each apartment was given only 4 door access card. And I am the 5th guy who is now renting in the same place.

So I need to make a copy of door access card for me to enter to the lobby.

Where can I make the door access card? The door access card is the thick one, i think the same one use in many offices.

Hope any guys out there can help me on this.
Duplicate Access Card | Clone Condominiums Access Card | Copy Apartments Door Access Card

复制门禁卡 | 复制门卡 | 复制公寓门禁卡

How long it takes to duplicate a access card? This is the question that most customers would like to know. We clone, copy and duplicate all access cards in seconds. The cloning, copying and duplicating of 1 card is just 5 seconds, so even if you have 10 cards to clone, copy and duplicate it will only takes 5 minutes.
You collect all cards on the spot. Fast and Instant, just like taking instant passport photos. Get it?

We clone, copy, duplicate all kinds of door access cards. The charges are $30 for normal access cards and $40 for high end types of access cards. There are currently 20 types of commonly used cards in the market. Half of them are low end half of them are high end cards. I will let you know on the phone before you come.

复制门卡"Clone, Copy, Duplicate All Kinds Of: Door Access Cards, Access Keys, Auto Gate Keys, Auto Gate Remote Control, Electronic Keys, Proximity Cards, RFID Chips, RFID Tags, RFID Keys, Touch Memory Keys, I-Buttons.

At RFID Master, We Utilises The Most Advance RFID Military Technology From Israel & Pakistan. Our Cloning, Copying & Duplicating Of All Kinds Of Door Access Cards Is Highly Perfected, With A 100% Success Rate.

***Do Note That General Locksmiths That Provide RFID Cloning Can Only Copy Certain Low End Cards For You, But We Can Solve All Advance & High End Cards Issues For You In Just Seconds.

We Provide 24Hrs Door To Door Service In SIngapore & Malaysia. Our Services Are Also Available to Worldwide Customers. Do Contact Us For More Details, We Will Give You A Prompt Reply.复制门卡

Contact Email: rfidmaster@live.com

**NOTE: I HAVE CHANGED TO NEW HANDPHONE NUMBER CALL ME @ +65 81246766 OR 81246266 JACK for duplicate access card services.

DarkNite
post May 17 2011, 09:04 PM

ФĻĐ ИΞШB!Ξ
All Stars
11,040 posts

Have to call Sinkapo to duplicate access card! doh.gif
Lacus
post May 18 2011, 01:21 AM

Lacus Sama No Tameni!
Group Icon
Staff
5,250 posts