Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PUSPAKOM Inspection Procedure, Desa Tun Razak, Cheras

views

TSstormchaser
post May 26 2008, 05:10 PM, updated 16y ago

love your neighbour, help serve society
594 posts

I've go thru the puspakom test recently, so I just want to share this out to everyone.....
In there, nobody going tell u the procedure, u need to find out your self. I've to ask everyone and try to follow what other do. Luckily everything ok. So when I share this, you guyz will roughly know what to do.

Among the things they check is Chasis No and Engine No.
They pulled out all the rubber surrounding the door to check whether any suspicious kereta potong. After that, they will check underneath the car, dunno what they check as I'm in the car.

1) Line up (With your car) outside the puspakom building (Make sure you line up at the correct queue). Another queue is for company and public vehicle like taxi, van and lorry.

2) Go down to the guard house and request a form, fill in while waiting in the car. (Make sure u bring your original Car Registration Card and a pen). The officer will collect the form and car reg card while you are in your car, so better fill-up quick.

3) Wait for instruction from the officer to drive into the building.

4) After you are directed into the building, park you car and collect your form that you gave just now from the Guard hse (Queue no# will be given). After collect the form, then go to payment counter to pay RM30. At this time, your form and reg card is given to them again. Remember to keep your receipt and wait in your car.

5) Wait for instruction to drive to another location.

6) Go down and open the bonnet. Get ready for the receipt and wait for the inspection officer to come. Among the items they check is Chasis No, Engine No, Car Structure (They pull out the rubber at the door).

7) After that, wait inside the car and wait for instruction to drive further up. Here they will check the structure underneath your car (Make sure you drive carefully and don't crash down the longkang, u might kill the inspection officer..keke). Wait for instruction to stop and also wait for instruction to go.

8) Ok. Inspection done, now you need to park your car outside and walk into the building with your receipt and collect your puspakom certification letter and also your car reg card.

I've done this on weekdays and I went 8am sharp. The whole process takes about 1 hour.
PS: For your information, changing of ownership needs Puspakom certification. Without this certificate, JPJ will not approve your application to change ownership of your car.

Open at 8am
http://www.puspakom.com.my

This post has been edited by stormchaser: May 26 2008, 05:30 PM
TSstormchaser
post May 26 2008, 05:23 PM

594 posts

When they do inspection, we are with them, if your car have no problem, you will sure pass the inspection. It's very clear.
TSstormchaser
post May 26 2008, 05:47 PM

594 posts

QUOTE(haze @ May 26 2008, 05:44 PM)
well its good to hear that you dont need to pay any duit kopi. Anyway good info there.

One question, when they remove the rubber seals from your door does they stick it back after the test, or we have to do it ourselves?
Off topic: Is it just me or does the music and sounds from the puspakom is stragely familiar to a certain H flash game...hmm.gif well ignore this if you dont know what im talking about. laugh.gif
After they remove, yes, they stick it back, but I'll still redo it lar, since they just simply hentam it back.

Off topic : Really dunno what r u trying to say..kekke sorry..

This post has been edited by stormchaser: May 26 2008, 05:48 PM
TSstormchaser
post May 27 2008, 11:17 AM

594 posts

No, they didn't test for emission.... all test i already mentioned above...
Understand SA will do it for us when u deal with them... but I'm transfering ownership between my family so need to DIY... anyhow.. it's easy task... one day can finish inspection at puspakom + transfer of ownership in JPJ..
TSstormchaser
post May 27 2008, 12:12 PM

594 posts

Ahh... they do ask me whether got tinting or not... but i said no tinting... since my car is not tinted...
TSstormchaser
post May 27 2008, 12:23 PM

594 posts

QUOTE(lms2005 @ May 27 2008, 12:19 PM)
did they check your head lamp brightness?
No.... Tiada dalam perkhidmatan..

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.18    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:35 AM