Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Bus Subang Jaya <-> Sunway Pyramid

Crazy.SoT.Gila
post May 21 2008, 05:36 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

Hi guys, anyone can guide me to get from SJ to Sunway Pyramid and vice versa? Any station near SS15, or probably Subang Parade/Carrefour. Last week when I tumbled upon a RapidKL T523 at Summit the driver said that he doesn't go to Sunway Pyramid, whereas the route clearly states so rclxub.gif So basically got me confused rclxub.gif Help please notworthy.gif

Thanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
radkliler
post May 21 2008, 06:14 PM

21-1

QUOTE(Crazy.SoT.Gila @ May 21 2008, 05:36 PM)
Hi guys, anyone can guide me to get from SJ to Sunway Pyramid and vice versa? Any station near SS15, or probably Subang Parade/Carrefour. Last week when I tumbled upon a RapidKL T523 at Summit the driver said that he doesn't go to Sunway Pyramid, whereas the route clearly states so rclxub.gif So basically got me confused rclxub.gif Help please notworthy.gif

Thanks
ask for Metrobas lorr....simple and cheap....coz the bus for LapidKL that goes to Sunway is T524 and T522....both of which does not stop at SS15 or Subang Parade....there is a U bus lah....but it costs 2 bucks and I dunno whether or not it stops at Sunway...U67 or U64 or something like that
+Quote Post
zhinsara
post May 21 2008, 06:16 PM

On my way

metro 10 or metro 13, take the bus from ss15 opposite ice monster. nuff said. you should ask the shops there for an exact place to wait cause im not sure. take metro 10 back from pyramid cause they stop at ss14 near the pedestrian overpass.
+Quote Post
Crazy.SoT.Gila
post May 21 2008, 06:46 PM

Regular

QUOTE(radkliler @ May 21 2008, 06:14 PM)
ask for Metrobas lorr....simple and cheap....coz the bus for LapidKL that goes to Sunway is T524 and T522....both of which does not stop at SS15 or Subang Parade....there is a U bus lah....but it costs 2 bucks and I dunno whether or not it stops at Sunway...U67 or U64 or something like that
QUOTE(zhinsara @ May 21 2008, 06:16 PM)
metro 10 or metro 13, take the bus from ss15 opposite ice monster. nuff said. you should ask the shops there for an exact place to wait cause im not sure. take metro 10 back from pyramid cause they stop at ss14 near the pedestrian overpass.
Ah I see..thanks guys..never took metrobus before..paiseh, but where's ice monster? blush.gif
+Quote Post
zhinsara
post May 21 2008, 06:47 PM

On my way

you know canadian pizza? its around there
+Quote Post
wodenus
post May 21 2008, 06:55 PM

Tree Octopus

QUOTE(Crazy.SoT.Gila @ May 21 2008, 05:36 PM)

Thanks
T623 from Kelana Jaya LRT station smile.gif

+Quote Post
Crazy.SoT.Gila
post May 21 2008, 07:23 PM

Regular

QUOTE(zhinsara @ May 21 2008, 06:47 PM)
you know canadian pizza? its around there
Ah yes, facing the highway right? Thanks notworthy.gif If I need to reach there by 9.30, what time should I start waiting? :-\ Paiseh, not much experience with buses blush.gif

QUOTE(wodenus @ May 21 2008, 06:55 PM)
T623 from Kelana Jaya LRT station smile.gif
KJ seems to be quite far, isn't it? :-\ How to get from SS15 to KJ blush.gif
+Quote Post
radkliler
post May 21 2008, 07:27 PM

21-1

QUOTE(Crazy.SoT.Gila @ May 21 2008, 07:23 PM)
Ah yes, facing the highway right? Thanks notworthy.gif If I need to reach there by 9.30, what time should I start waiting? :-\ Paiseh, not much experience with buses blush.gif
lol...even with most experience of bus riders can't give u an accurate estimate....

My guess is to start waiting at about 8.45...coz the place is jammed due to working ppl and college kids (sometimes)...taking into account the buses arrival and all sorts of nonsense a bus driver can give as an excuse...its better earlier than later
+Quote Post
Crazy.SoT.Gila
post May 21 2008, 07:30 PM

Regular

QUOTE(radkliler @ May 21 2008, 07:27 PM)
lol...even with most experience of bus riders can't give u an accurate estimate....

My guess is to start waiting at about 8.45...coz the place is jammed due to working ppl and college kids (sometimes)...taking into account the buses arrival and all sorts of nonsense a bus driver can give as an excuse...its better earlier than later
Ah, I see.. Still ok I suppose 8.45.. Friday to Sundays will it peak too? unsure.gif What's metrobus operating hours ah? Can't seem to find its site sad.gif
+Quote Post
radkliler
post May 21 2008, 07:33 PM

21-1

QUOTE(Crazy.SoT.Gila @ May 21 2008, 07:30 PM)
Ah, I see.. Still ok I suppose 8.45.. Friday to Sundays will it peak too? unsure.gif What's metrobus operating hours ah? Can't seem to find its site sad.gif
Metrobus operating hours should be about 7am or ealier...

Friday is somewhat peak like Mondays-Thursdays...

Sunday then could be a bit more easier to get a bus...since the traffic is minimal and the only reason the bus takes more time to reach your stop is most likely due to Traffic Light problems...and 'Other problems' (sorry boss , tayar pancit lah O.o)
+Quote Post
Crazy.SoT.Gila
post May 21 2008, 07:40 PM

Regular

QUOTE(radkliler @ May 21 2008, 07:33 PM)
Metrobus operating hours should be about 7am or ealier...

Friday is somewhat peak like Mondays-Thursdays...

Sunday then could be a bit more easier to get a bus...since the traffic is minimal and the only reason the bus takes more time to reach your stop is most likely due to Traffic Light problems...and 'Other problems' (sorry boss , tayar pancit lah O.o)
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

How about the latest bus? 'cause I'll need to get back from Sunway to SS15 at 10pm :-\

Thanks for the help btw notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
radkliler
post May 21 2008, 07:44 PM

21-1

This is a bit tougher coz u need to ride a pretty big loop to get to SS15...for this....u can wait for the same Metrobus you took to reach SP in the first place...or get a Minibus (i forgot the name but it is yellow in colour and dilapidated) which will drop u at the bus stop opposite SS15...and then use the overhead bridge to get to SS15...I suggest u inquire the bus driver first whether or not they stop at SS15
+Quote Post
wodenus
post May 21 2008, 07:56 PM

Tree Octopus

QUOTE(Crazy.SoT.Gila @ May 21 2008, 07:23 PM)
KJ seems to be quite far, isn't it? :-\ How to get from SS15 to KJ blush.gif
Okay now I'm confused. Where do you want to start, and where do you want to go ? smile.gif

This post has been edited by wodenus: May 21 2008, 07:57 PM
+Quote Post
Crazy.SoT.Gila
post May 21 2008, 08:09 PM

Regular

QUOTE(radkliler @ May 21 2008, 07:44 PM)
This is a bit tougher coz u need to ride a pretty big loop to get to SS15...for this....u can wait for the same Metrobus you took to reach SP in the first place...or get a Minibus (i forgot the name but it is yellow in colour and dilapidated) which will drop u at the bus stop opposite SS15...and then use the overhead bridge to get to SS15...I suggest u inquire the bus driver first whether or not they stop at SS15
Ah, I see :-\ Darn.. Thanks for the help! notworthy.gif

QUOTE(wodenus @ May 21 2008, 07:56 PM)
Okay now I'm confused. Where do you want to start, and where do you want to go ? smile.gif
laugh.gif

Start from SS15 to Sunway Pyramid and vice versa.
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0511sec    1.96    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 07:17 AM