Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Travel Kuching, Sarawak

views

LivingDeadGuy
post Mar 1 2010, 09:22 AM

6 posts

hye guys!!

last august i traveled to Kuching, Sarawak and i stayed at this really cozy b&b called Lodge 121 rclxms.gif (almost forgot that name) its an inexpensive yet suitable for backpackers/travelers . i planned to stay in kuching only for 3 days 2 nights at the first place. But due to the friendly-ness of Sarawakian, i stay there for a week rclxm9.gif 1 of my fun and relaxing trip. thanks to the lodge 121's staffs.

i'll have my another trip to kuching again.probably on june icon_idea.gif

i really missed kuching tho.eventho i am a semenajung-ian.hehe

a really big thanks to the sarawakian as well.as they have being friendly and tought me a lot of things.

Anyone travel to kuching? mind sharing your experince? b&b/hotel? budget?

my trip doesnt cost me a more than rm500. as i get cheap flight ticket + a good b&b + good foods + good people = relaxing

lucky me smile.gif
LivingDeadGuy
post Mar 1 2010, 10:16 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(guangyeow @ Oct 15 2009, 10:05 PM)
guys im going to kuching tomorrow any good clubs to introduce? if possible more gals than guys la ^^
a club called the office..or u can go to travelion.plenty of clubs there

Added on March 1, 2010, 10:20 amplanning to backpackers to kuching sarawak on this coming june..in the mean time i can save up some $$$$

i quite familiar with kuching roads and places..since i've been there couple of times..

i'll stay at lodge 121..rm30 per night(dorm rate) but if room for two would be rm50/60

anyone interested??come join me..

This post has been edited by LivingDeadGuy: Mar 1 2010, 10:20 AM
LivingDeadGuy
post Mar 3 2010, 08:47 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(b00n @ Mar 2 2010, 07:47 PM)

Glad you like it. Opened by my friend. If the boss is free, you can ask him to bring you around. He's quite friendly.
I think he still organize adventure trips like kayaking, and trekking and he's into scuba diving. So if you are into scuba diving, you can join his trip if the time is right.
cool..thanks man!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0203sec    0.28    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:33 PM