Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Health Faeces discharge, Suppose to Sink or Float ?

views

wallpaper89
post May 14 2008, 12:21 PM

On my way
650 posts

HAHA what an interesting topic!! my ass mostly produces submarine shits. rarely does it float, if ever even.

im wondering how TS conducted his "research" haha.
wallpaper89
post May 14 2008, 05:40 PM

On my way
650 posts

QUOTE(4Rings @ May 14 2008, 05:38 PM)
Floating shit means healthy.
Sinking shit means too much toxins.
No shit means you are in deep shit.
LMAO !!!

oh shittt, i have too much toxins in my body.

new objective acquired: get my shit to start floating rclxms.gif
wallpaper89
post May 14 2008, 08:13 PM

On my way
650 posts

LOL guess what i found by typing "floating shit" in google? bloody humorous!

Floating And Sinking Poop

Della asks:
What happens if your poop floats? Does that mean something?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Della,
Judging by the number of times it is asked, this question is a source of great concern to the masses. The Floaters versus Sinkers controversy (hey, wouldn't those be great names for PoopReport basketball teams?) has been raging since time began... OK, since the Internet began... OK, since this morning.

WHAT MAKES POOP FLOAT?

Surprisingly, not what you might think.

Conventional medical wisdom attributes Floaters to the amount of fat in your poop. While this IS true for certain diseases (cystic fibrosis, celiac disease, biliary atresia, abetalipoprotenimia and a few other weird sounding illnesses), it is NOT true for your run-of-the-mill healthy person.

Vegetarians would have you believe that the "perfect" stool (that is, one uncontaminated by the consumption of animal parts) is the Floater. Many vegetarians have spent their entire lives in the quest to produce perfection -- when in fact no particular diet can reliably produce Floaters. The vast majority of us bring forth Sinkers.

Sinkers really need a good P.R. person -- they have gotten a bad rap over the ages. Sure, Floaters are cute and all, but a good solid Sinker will never let you down.

BACK TO WHAT MAKES POOP FLOAT...

Actually, it is gas that does it. Increased levels of air and gas in the poop make it less dense, and cause it to float. Simple as that. Dietary changes can lead to an increase in the amount of gas produced by the bacteria that live in the gut, which is probably what the vegetarians are basing their whole "perfect stool" theory on. I don't know -- the whole time I was vegan I never consistently produced Floaters.

Then, after a couple of years, I grew disenchanted and yearned for a hamburger. And that was the end of Poonurse the Vegetarian.

WHY DOES IT MATTER?

Well, I'm a little unclear on that. It must matter greatly to a lot of people, or else they wouldn't take so much time to write to me about it. I guess it could matter if you are worried that you are sick or something.

If you have diarrheal-esque Floaters for more than two weeks, you may have a malabsorption problem -- a dysfunction of the GI tract that affects the body's ability to digest and absorb fat. Acute gastrointestinal infections can also result in increased gas content in the intestines, due to rapid movement of stool through the GI tract.

SO WHAT?

So I am forced to assume that Floaters are NOT the most desirable of all stools. Sinkers are by far more common. Don't spend your life chowing down on tofu burgers just because you think you are being cheated out of a Floater. Neither tofu burgers nor Floaters are worth the trouble. Sinkers are our destiny.

Thanks for asking Poonurse!

Poonurse is an RN with 25 years experience in labor and delivery. Her qualifications include seeing a lot of poop, and owning a computer. Also, she works in Michigan, which she calls the a$$h0l3 of the universe, so that's another bit of credibility. Got a question for her?

LMAO !! rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

source: http://www.poopreport.com/Doctor/Content/float.html

This post has been edited by wallpaper89: May 14 2008, 08:16 PM
wallpaper89
post May 14 2008, 09:26 PM

On my way
650 posts

QUOTE(blackburry @ May 14 2008, 09:20 PM)
this may be disgusting but we can judge our health by it. Once a friend of mine, who study medical told me that we can know by the colors. But I cant remember much sad.gif

All I remember is if the poo is in shape, gold/ yellowish in color & floating, that's healthy. There is a reason why the poo sink but I cant remember. If you poo poo smell terrible & extremely stink, meaning your colon is dirty & full of craps. And if you sh1t grey in color meaning that there is a chance of getting cancer..

So don't play play & take a glance at your 'precious' before you flush it away.  laugh.gif
lol then ur colon got wad inside, flowers and jewellery? LOL
wallpaper89
post May 14 2008, 09:45 PM

On my way
650 posts

type 4 looks delicious drool.gif

This post has been edited by wallpaper89: May 14 2008, 09:45 PM
wallpaper89
post May 14 2008, 09:48 PM

On my way
650 posts

macha, taip 3 hotdogs kasi satu boleh? tambah chilli tambah mayonnaise, tak mau sayor. coke kurang manis satu!
wallpaper89
post May 14 2008, 11:49 PM

On my way
650 posts

strange that the shittiest topic gets all the attention in the HnF forum... 5 pages in one day, LOL

btw, so is it true that a floater or a sinker determines if u have a diet problem? the article i posted earlier from poopreport.com concludes with this:

So I am forced to assume that Floaters are NOT the most desirable of all stools. Sinkers are by far more common. Don't spend your life chowing down on tofu burgers just because you think you are being cheated out of a Floater. Neither tofu burgers nor Floaters are worth the trouble. Sinkers are our destiny.

wallpaper89
post May 15 2008, 09:52 PM

On my way
650 posts

ROFL @ the salad one!!! rclxms.gif

QUOTE(Chyan @ May 15 2008, 08:40 PM)
All food there too damn high in calories and they cook using used oil over and over again.. doh.gif
that applies to malaysia too, or at least for my high school haha.. they'll reuse the oil over and over again through out the day to cut cost.

lol elena like damn rajin studying about poo, damn active in this thread...

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0165sec    0.40    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:08 PM