Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Password Retrieval, my email account

views

TSsubsonique
post May 14 2008, 01:13 AM, updated 16y ago

Casual
385 posts

guys, i need help. yesterday my Yahoo, Hotmail and Facebook accounts got hijacked by God knows who sad.gif and all passwords been changed and all personal infos such as my birthdate and all have been changed. even my verification questions been changed, hence leaving me clueless to accessing into my own accounts.

now i need my password back as the Yahoo is my main email account and i access Facebook on regular basis. now i need to know if there's anyone out there who could help me get me back my OWN account? i have tried emailing Yahoo! but no reply so far.

i am willing to pay to the person who could get me back my password, because there are vital infos in the accounts and i don't want it to fall into abusive hands. anyway, this is the 2nd time someone hijacked my Yahoo account and i am thinking it may be by someone i know. but i couldn't care, i just want my password back.

my Yahoo account is subsoniqueboom@yahoo.com and my Hotmail is subsoniquespeed@hotmail.com

this is a long shot, but this matter kept sleepless last nite. anyone please? thanks.

PM me or SMS me or call me at 016.9466.917 thanks.
TSsubsonique
post May 16 2008, 12:26 AM

Casual
385 posts

QUOTE(anthony_yio @ May 15 2008, 10:24 PM)
I think most email account has a secret question and answer so then you can access ur email in case u forgoteen it.

Have u tried those already as i think those might be overlooked by the hijacker.

Anyway. I think normally stranger will not hijacked ur accounts. Should be some of ur friend playing prank on u.

Have u checked if any of ur friend are fooling around?

thanks for the advice bro, but as i said before, all my personal infos have been tempered with and those secret questions are no secret anymore, even the answers been changed.

Added on May 16, 2008, 12:28 am
QUOTE(gs20 @ May 15 2008, 11:35 PM)
I think you'd fallen into someone's phishing trap. No one can help except hire some genius to break into the system. Even there's little chances that Hotmail/Yahoo will recover your account for you.

Good Luck!

yup little chance of recovery because the last time that i had it, i never got back my Yahoo account. need a hacker to be in the game la. i don't know any hacker by the way and that sucks.

This post has been edited by subsonique: May 16 2008, 12:28 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0127sec    0.50    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:06 PM