Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Too Many DBKL, MBPJ, MBSJ Summon, will it bring any treat ?

views

SubangChai
post Feb 2 2009, 05:26 PM

6 posts

Hey Guys! wassup, last time when i was still in college (KD*), i collected alot of all these letters from MPPJ, white ones got, yellow ones got, red ones also got. that was back in the 03's.

Why i must park at yellow lines no parking area:
1. As much as i would love to park at the designated spot in the college, the cars always outnumbered the students.

2. I would be more than happy to pay for a designated spot around the restaurant area too (quite far too) but all those uncle and aunties cars will be parking there also.

3. Being a college kid who does not want to be late, i park at yellow lines where all the other kids who does not want to be late also parked.

So kena loh tickets. then they send first warning , 2nd warning, 3rd warning, final warning in the 03's and 04's... ignore them loh.... then no more letters from them.

this year 2009 January 22nd they send me a red color ang pao letter stating that if i do not pay within 14 days of the issued letter, court action will be taken :/ ... but the car under my dad's name LOL.

anybody got ignored the court action ticket before?if i paid them the 5 summons they stated they will send more letters to ask me pay the other God knows how many summons later?

Wanna be good but scared they act pig eat tiger : /
SubangChai
post Apr 16 2009, 05:04 PM

6 posts

As of today I am saman-free, paid my court noticed action received since feb (which is overdue [saman by mbpj since late 03 - early 04)

Actually i dun intend to pay anyway, but today see customer close an order, went to car found out mbpj also close an order from me knn for placing a parking ticket for mpsj instead of mbpj.

So being a good citizen i went straight to the HQ and paid all, of course after rayuan.

( HINT AND TIP: when you buat rayuan wear as sloppy as possible, t-shirt with holes, shorts and slippers, talk broken malay and tell them you no money, each saman give RM10 can? )

Because i went and buat rayuan, 5 samans since 03-04 cost RM50 each, so rayu the girl she said RM125 for 5 samans, then I say RM100.00 then she say can (so each saman she use pen write there RM20.00 each) ...i push my luck for RM80 tak jadi.. so pay the fellas loh, no need to scared one day people break my house and arrest my father.. HAHAHAHAHHA

GOOD LUCK!

This post has been edited by SubangChai: Apr 16 2009, 05:05 PM
SubangChai
post Apr 20 2009, 11:36 AM

6 posts

no need pay until they send court notice lah... when you receive the court notice then give them another 1 month.. most likely wont be anything but pay if you are afraid of arresting your father... hahah like me.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0148sec    0.44    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:22 AM