Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Too Many DBKL, MBPJ, MBSJ Summon, will it bring any treat ?

views

SleeplessEyes
post Sep 9 2008, 01:16 PM

I'm me bro, let me be me
2,390 posts

Do not underestimate these law enforcers. I think they are paid a handsome commission for it.

I've seen a MPSJ law enforcement office in a blue BMW 3 series, another one riding a Ducati-like superbike, and also another one in just a Proton WAJA.

And I've seen those officers themselves park the cars in parking lots without any parking coupons or any monthly season pass.

Last but not least, do not underestimate that bad weather will deter them for good. Once the rain has stopped, they will come out from their hiding holes and begin hunting.

This post has been edited by SleeplessEyes: Sep 9 2008, 01:18 PM
SleeplessEyes
post Sep 9 2008, 03:54 PM

I'm me bro, let me be me
2,390 posts

QUOTE(eyez98 @ Sep 9 2008, 02:17 PM)
i notice the ampang there officials very rajin in locking up car tyres.
My experience while in Penang,
The Indian roadside parking attendants at Gurney Drive are even more efficient; the moment you park your car and before you could exit from your car, they are already ready to "serve" you with a parking coupon.

And the moment you come back, they are also fast in "collecting" your money, even at night! shakehead.gif

This post has been edited by SleeplessEyes: Sep 9 2008, 03:55 PM
SleeplessEyes
post Sep 9 2008, 04:00 PM

I'm me bro, let me be me
2,390 posts

QUOTE(sinclairZX81 @ Sep 9 2008, 02:22 PM)
MBPJ seem to be quite efficient in issuing summons in hot areas. I park my car 10 minutes without coupon to send family to clinic, come back already got summon, haiz.

And they got 1 counter dedicated to give discount to summon since so many peoply ask. No question, RM100 become RM30 in a flash, just show your ugly face.  laugh.gif
In Thailand or in Indonesia where these countries I visit, they allow you to double park, but with your handbrakes OFF and gear in "Neutral". You dont need to give the keys to them.
When the owner of the car whom you are "blocking" comes back, the parking attendant will push your car to the front so that the car owner can drive out.

But here in Malaysia, they take the easier(or easiest solution) way out rather than solving parking problems, by continuing to summon you and earn commission from the summons they make. I am sure they are commission-motivated, otherwise why are they extra hardworking on festive days? shakehead.gif

For God's sake, please look into the car parking deficiency issues rather than siphoning/robbing our hard earn money!
SleeplessEyes
post Jan 10 2009, 11:38 PM

I'm me bro, let me be me
2,390 posts

Goto Penang, and the parking attendants AND the police are putting tickets and summons on a Sunday morning.

This happened while I was near a wet market, near Sunshine Square.

Even night time, goto Gurney drive and the Indian parking attendant still runs after you and puts 1 for you.

To me, sorry to say, but this is a nuisance. We dont get such treatment back in PJ/KL.
SleeplessEyes
post Jan 11 2009, 01:47 AM

I'm me bro, let me be me
2,390 posts

QUOTE(andyjyneo @ Jan 11 2009, 01:24 AM)
Eh, I thought parking summons are waived by Penang government?
Are those illegal parkings, you mean?
Well thats when Lim Guan Eng successfully took over from Koh Tsu Koon's hand and waived all parking summons. flex.gif nod.gif

Yes, they are those whom "had no choice but to double park". Yes it's illegal but do we have a choice?

Therefore if the police after that want to summon again, Lim Guan Eng can't waived them anymore.

In fact, I've never heard of MPPP giving out summons unlike MBPJ, DBKL or MPSJ.I dont permanently live there.
In fact a police summon is much harder to ignore than these pesky Municipal summons.

This post has been edited by SleeplessEyes: Jan 11 2009, 01:49 AM
SleeplessEyes
post Nov 28 2009, 02:48 PM

I'm me bro, let me be me
2,390 posts

QUOTE(ceo684 @ Nov 28 2009, 02:35 PM)
free parking in jungle also tarak?
Even I park inside housing area also kena f***ed with stupid summons.

Come on Majlis Perbandaran whatever.
If already your "proper,legal, parking" lots are already full, why don't you spare us parking at somewhere else?
Where else do u want us to park, morons (Law enforcement officers and all). In mid air?

Added on November 28, 2009, 3:00 pmDoes anyone knows how much commision is paid to law enforcement officers? MPSJ/MPPJ/DBKL , etc?

There must be some kinda incentives that drives them to hunt for victims to prey on.

This post has been edited by SleeplessEyes: Nov 28 2009, 03:00 PM
SleeplessEyes
post Feb 8 2010, 07:01 PM

I'm me bro, let me be me
2,390 posts

One thing I noticed is that MBPJ (MPPJ) law enforcement people will horn their motorbikes if they are coming. They will horn repeatedly for a few times and wait. If the owner still does not come and rescue his/her car, then he/she will be summoned.
I like this approach. This is at least giving people ample time to put more money or move their vehicles.

UNLIKE MPSJ idiots, in 1 min I went into a bank and as I came out I already have this disgusting looking yellow dog-tag on my side mirror. No compromise. No warning at all. In the end I am forced to drive to MPSJ ,pay the pathetic summon and have the "dead-looking" people (seriously those people whom removed my tag,no smile,no 'Thank you', just that) remove their dog tag.

Guys, better be more careful. Chinese New year is around the corner. The POLIS and the DBKL/MPSJ/MPPJ whatever people are much more active now, hunting their victims.

This post has been edited by SleeplessEyes: Feb 8 2010, 07:06 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0162sec    0.28    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:03 PM