Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Too Many DBKL, MBPJ, MBSJ Summon, will it bring any treat ?

views

SUSHybz
post May 13 2008, 11:29 AM, updated 16y ago

Enthusiast
846 posts

Hi all,

From beginning i heard quite lot about these kinda summon. Some says just ignore and throw away ... but some ppl do really get lawyer letter or so ... sweat.gif

Up to now, i got total about 25+ summon ... it consist of DBKL, MBPJ and MBSJ ... not police related.

The summon is still increasin especially for DBKL, due to my parking at Bukit Damansara ... I also see a lots ppl doin illegal park to get summon and ignore it blink.gif

So far i got few warning letters from them. Will it affect anythin now or future ? I really dont plan to pay them notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

Any advice or experience from these summon ?
mokhzaini
post May 13 2008, 11:47 AM

Getting Started
278 posts

i think all the saman would give me headache when u have something to deal with the prospective majlis bandaran.

for instance, an MBI saman would cost u something like difficulties if u are...lets say to deal something with MBI later. they will point u the saman and ask u to pay it first.

'maybe', but some never got problem whatsoever.
kcng
post May 13 2008, 11:48 AM

~ Or@ng Giler ~
17,566 posts

no problem with MPK even with their saman for the past 7 years
aeiou228
post May 13 2008, 11:49 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,829 posts

I got few compound tickets from several town council too, some as long as 7 or 8 years old. So far no action from them. I had one from Penang 10 years ago but the new Penang government waived it. I think if a ticket is more than 7 years old and no action was taken, it will be consider as void by law, any lawyer here can confirm this ??
MayWong
post May 13 2008, 11:51 AM

33 posts

IM here now in our JB office, and would like to share something hillarious.

The city council here very 'tak han'. Will come to our office this street (taman molek) and saman every single day without fail, usually once before lunch and once after lunch.

And we have a security guard who will blow a whistle when those officers come near, and everyone rush down to move their car...

here, its not that ppl dont want to pay parking, but space is SOOOOo limited that all staff double park.. hahaha

so whenever they ear "pit pittt", everyone will rush out to get their car, drive a few round then park again.

STUPID RIGHT!
WaCKy-Angel
post May 13 2008, 11:52 AM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

Are u going to park illegally if ppl tell u its OK to ignore it now?
Do u want to take risk something might happen in the future?

Well go think about it.
What doesnt happens now doesnt meant it wont happen in the future
hungheykwun
post May 13 2008, 11:53 AM

Regular
1,058 posts

QUOTE(MayWong @ May 13 2008, 11:51 AM)

The city council here very 'tak han'. Will come to our office this street (taman molek) and saman every single day without fail, usually once before lunch and once after lunch.

And we have a security guard who will blow a whistle when those officers come near, and everyone rush down to move their car...

here, its not that ppl dont want to pay parking, but space is SOOOOo limited that all staff double park.. hahaha

so whenever they ear "pit pittt", everyone will rush out to get their car, drive a few round then park again.

STUPID RIGHT!
gd for exercise after lunch..

pit pitttttt then u run ...

pit pitttt.....
GoldenHawk
post May 13 2008, 12:47 PM

The Forgotten
1,016 posts

STUPID RIGHT!

I LOL-ed laugh.gif Sounds very similar to an army camp laugh.gif

Used to happen when I was working in Infineon (Qimonda), Malacca. But I only managed 1 summon in the entire year I parked there tongue.gif
bizzy
post May 13 2008, 12:48 PM

Casual
369 posts

but have any1 notice or goverment notice that? OUR MALAYSIA THE FAILURE build the building all da time they make and lack of something the most sucks all times?

IS THE STUPID PARKING!!! all da time seek seek parking. go mall also wait for parking everything must illegal parkin because of lazy to find a parkin spot for 10min above. specially is working time while ur office have time card machine.

when i visit thailand bangkok... u have never face this trouble most of the time. their parkin space always is enuff for u...

even the entertainment try to recomended the nice makan makan place also complain about parkings.

jssim
post May 13 2008, 01:02 PM

he~~~he~~~he~~~
1,745 posts

i myself got 80++ summon from DBKL, MPSJ & MBPJ, so far only receive few warning letter from MBPJ...i guess no effect if u throw away or ignore the summon....
binks
post May 13 2008, 01:29 PM

I'm BINKS ...
761 posts

cheerz.
i receive a parking saman couple month bac ...
till now hasn't receive any warning letter yet.

cheerz
Director
post May 13 2008, 01:41 PM

Dr. (MD)
842 posts

btw. it's threat la. of course u will not get any treat by getting summons. smile.gif
apisgogo
post May 13 2008, 01:46 PM

Audiofreakosauros 6.1
925 posts

i got quite DBKL summons coz the freakin coin meter has its mind of its own. put 50sen for 1hr, but only last for 20mins.

sometime 'telan' my money.

complain already made to DBKL & the meter maintainer for the past freakin 5 yrs, but nothing happen.

so now all ppl at my office area just park the car. without putting any coin.
SUSHybz
post May 13 2008, 02:25 PM

Enthusiast
846 posts

QUOTE(jssim @ May 13 2008, 01:02 PM)
i myself got 80++ summon from DBKL, MPSJ & MBPJ, so far only receive few warning letter from MBPJ...i guess no effect if u throw away or ignore the summon....
LOL

u really got a lot laugh.gif

I will only get those summon occasionally. Sometimes they din summon me, sometimes i used public transport.

Praetor
post May 13 2008, 04:44 PM

<insert custom member title here>
1,794 posts

i'm not surprised if the local municipal council go berserk one day and starts digging up all the summon records and force you to pay for it.

or even worst, when your children try to apply for something with the local municipal in the near future and so happens they found all your summon records, they will in turn call your children to pay for something that you did.

so just imagine, a simple parking offence in for example seremban costs RM70. multiply by 25 and that's 1.7K already. that'll certainly hurt you financially if they force u to pay one shot. just pay it up and think of it as something like you don't owe the government any money.

This post has been edited by Praetor: May 13 2008, 04:45 PM
hokkito
post May 13 2008, 10:10 PM

5 posts

No hal la...
Especially in Selangor State..

All old summon MPPJ, MBSA, MPK etc was CLEAR since new goverment Kerajaan Rakyat take over. rclxms.gif

DBKL...not sure...

in future...careful la...
whos got too many summons...when got caught 1 more time they clamp your tyre..
when this happen u must pay all summons in their record. HUHU... cry.gif
ceo684
post May 13 2008, 11:41 PM

Component Burner
All Stars
11,545 posts

QUOTE(hokkito @ May 13 2008, 10:10 PM)
No hal la...
Especially in Selangor State..

All old summon MPPJ, MBSA, MPK etc was CLEAR since new goverment Kerajaan Rakyat take over. rclxms.gif

DBKL...not sure...
in future...careful la...
whos got too many summons...when got caught 1 more time they clamp your tyre..
when this happen u must pay all summons in their record. HUHU... cry.gif
sauce pls

i only know it applies to penang summonses
Chester
post May 13 2008, 11:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,380 posts

QUOTE(Hybz @ May 13 2008, 11:29 AM)
Hi all,

From beginning i heard quite lot about these kinda summon. Some says just ignore and throw away ... but some ppl do really get lawyer letter or so ... sweat.gif
Up to now, i got total about 25+ summon ... it consist of DBKL, MBPJ and MBSJ ... not police related.
The summon is still increasin especially for DBKL, due to my parking at Bukit Damansara ... I also see a lots ppl doin illegal park to get summon and ignore it  blink.gif
So far i got few warning letters from them. Will it affect anythin now or future ? I really dont plan to pay them  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif

You park at which area? I m working there too, so far got 1 saman oni sweat.gif Can say you quite pro in getting saman:clap:
quick_shaq
post May 14 2008, 01:15 AM

Enthusiast
872 posts

wow ...
good info to hear then..
dun wanna pay my saman from mpsj la then tongue.gif

boon-boon
post May 14 2008, 01:47 AM

Getting Started
63 posts

u guyz are summons collector sweat.gif

i kena few summons frm DBKL before, paid it for the 1st time i kena..coz duno bout it that time,

den my fren say DBKL's saman can totally ignore 1, so since after that, i never paid any summons frm DBKL ever after, and nvr kena warning for neglecting their summons icon_rolleyes.gif
SUSHybz
post May 14 2008, 08:06 AM

Enthusiast
846 posts

How many you collected so far unsure.gif
aeiou228
post May 14 2008, 11:36 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,829 posts

Hold on to your tickets, don't pay yet. We might have a new federal government in no time. Who knows, the new G might waived all the compound tickets. Like in the case of Penang, Guan Eng knew that it will cost more $$ and manpower to pursue legal actions to recover a RM30 to RM100 compound. Therefore he might as well declare a waiver to gain support from the rakyat which worth even more value.
jonrwg
post May 14 2008, 11:48 AM

Regular
1,353 posts

lol... i hate those MBPJ... they always come my college n summons but they don summon the tv3 staff parking at the road side... my parents ask me to write an article in newspaper, online n go MBPJ office n complain... i got mine last week n after they put the summon on my car n its rain... lol... the summos paper so wet edi n cant c my car number plate... i don give a damn..
n my college car parkin is so so so limited... where can park.. stupid la m'sian... haiz...
SUSHybz
post May 14 2008, 03:47 PM

Enthusiast
846 posts

Lol ... thats why this land is so called Malaysia rclxm9.gif
Ultima
post May 14 2008, 04:43 PM

KiRiSuTe GoMeN
5,197 posts

those area summons is a less threat...

it will only become a threat if those area hav financial prob n for sure they will all hunt u guys, thts all...

but if tht areas hav new party rules it, then u can juz ignore it tongue.gif
Icehart
post May 15 2008, 09:35 AM

All Stars
14,304 posts

I think these warning letters are a bit biased. I got many parking offenses and I'm driving a Perodua Kelisa. So far I have not received any warning letter from them and that web which you can visit to check, they displayed the status "Surat Amaran sedang dihantar" for months already.

This is in contrast with my dad's Sonata. Holy cow, within 3 days the warning letter arrived and keep bugger until final warning. Eventually, dad paid for it.

So therefore, I have these doubt as if they care for people who drive "inferior cars" and chasing over people who drives luxury or near luxury class cars.
wlp9185
post May 15 2008, 12:43 PM

sleeping not so beauty
729 posts

a few of my office mate got a lots of summons tickets n a lots of last warning letter from council so far.....................

This post has been edited by wlp9185: May 15 2008, 12:43 PM
Aeon_Clock
post May 15 2008, 01:41 PM

Caped Crusader
4,259 posts

even security guard help the people...dun care about MPPJ laugh.gif
blackpc
post May 15 2008, 02:37 PM

The Slow & The Curious
2,377 posts

treat NO. 'Threat' maybe. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
bluswhitehat
post May 17 2008, 11:43 PM

Casual
446 posts

From my experience ...

MBPJ will send u all the warning letters but they wont send a court letter..
DBKL they wont even bother about you they wont send any letters..
MPSJ i dunno...
MPS (selayang).. they will send some letters.. but not sure about court and all...
Darkmage12
post May 17 2008, 11:52 PM

shhhhhhhhh come i tell you something hehe
All Stars
17,053 posts

QUOTE(blackpc @ May 15 2008, 02:37 PM)
treat NO. 'Threat' maybe.  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
They will treat to you curry rice la tongue.gif
wlp9185
post May 17 2008, 11:53 PM

sleeping not so beauty
729 posts

QUOTE(bluswhitehat @ May 17 2008, 11:43 PM)
From my experience ...

MBPJ will send u all the warning letters but they wont send a court letter..
DBKL they wont even bother about you they wont send any letters..
MPSJ i dunno...
MPS (selayang).. they will send some letters.. but not sure about court and all...
i think they have wasted a lot of papers n letters n tickets as well........................
-storm-
post May 17 2008, 11:56 PM

Hmmm........
2,104 posts

Depends on luck kua, if lucky tak kena lo, unlucky they want send court letter hailat lo. I wonder will they integrate all the summon system under one roof since we got "Internet and computer"... i doubt they know how to use it =p
whoopa
post May 18 2008, 01:53 AM

b~o~b~o
7,118 posts

i just kena saman from DBKL ... dunno if wanna pay lulz...
chyu89
post May 18 2008, 02:49 AM

I'm not a gynaecologist but I'll take a look
2,465 posts

Park smart park hard. did u noticed why MBSJ and MBPJ building so big while MPK so small brows.gif

Pay summons when they block ur roadtax renewing. other than that, brows.gif

This post has been edited by chyu89: May 18 2008, 02:50 AM
Chester
post May 18 2008, 08:06 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,380 posts

QUOTE(Hybz @ May 14 2008, 03:47 PM)
Lol ... thats why this land is so called Malaysia rclxm9.gif
TS, since u're at Bukit Damansara, last friday did you get saman? I got another 1 to add into my collection cool2.gif cool2.gif
SUSblackorange
post May 18 2008, 09:01 PM

Getting Started
186 posts

i dont understand... y u dont want to pay the summon?

Satria-Craze
post May 18 2008, 09:06 PM

Mazda RX-8.. my darling.. when will I own you oh darling
696 posts

ofcourse don't want if it won't have any effect laugh.gif

So many saman you have TS.. sweat.gif
Mcrae
post Jun 25 2008, 10:57 AM

fu la weh...
952 posts

i think this is the worst ever saman my housemate received in his whole life...... rclxub.gif rclxub.gif doh.gif
this saman straight posted to his house. Speeding also won't be that expensive compared to his saman here...

user posted image
andyjyneo
post Jun 25 2008, 11:04 AM

LineageOS 20.0
7,662 posts

I always don't pay these summons. But my dad always want to pay so he helped me to settle everything. Grr...
darthbaboon
post Jun 25 2008, 11:21 AM

Dark Lord of the Sith
2,063 posts

Problem with Malaysia is the lack of cooperation between agencies. Everyone wants a piece of the pie when times are good, but when things turn sour, suddenly nobody is responsible.

I believe that as long as the local councils cannot properly liaise with the JPJ or Police to 1) Bar you from renewing your road tax 2) Put you in jail or drag your @ss to court, you won't get into trouble for not paying your saman.

SUSHybz
post Jun 26 2008, 08:32 AM

Enthusiast
846 posts

i suspect the dbkl guy notice my car everyday get summon ... and he let go air inside my tyre ...

luckily that day sad.gif
spideysam
post Jun 29 2008, 07:01 AM

Enthusiast
937 posts

loll.. they are gettin more darin -.-!!!!
dirsly
post Jun 29 2008, 07:07 AM

Safe Trader
1,426 posts

of course..ppl here like so brave they have to act...is their job...so sad whom cars being towed coz of wrongly park their cars at roadside...
spideysam
post Jun 29 2008, 07:08 AM

Enthusiast
937 posts

oo wah like tat also can ar... now port dickson again wit parkin ticket 30 sen an hour.. last year don have.. quite good. now fuel increase they start bak again =.= 1year no parking ticket if smart. no need show the small paper tear from the booklet.
m|ch
post Jul 23 2008, 11:06 AM

9 posts

i work at bukit damansara too.. Just got another summon from DBKL to my collection.. darn hate them.. nth better to do.. looks like they are darn free they come at least twice a week these days...but.. DBKL summons can be ignored izit? Anyone get court letters or difficulties if you don't settle the DBKL summons?
squareballs
post Jul 23 2008, 12:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,175 posts

Just kena 1 from DBKL in kepong area, parked there so many times for 4 years to pay TMNET bill today he come saman me..And i've thrown it away..
DiGi
post Jul 23 2008, 12:45 PM

Casual
324 posts

You can take the risk if you want. Who know suddenly that babiwi says i want sue everyone. Then with the accumulate saman you will kena a big sum if cant pay simple solution JAIL.
vin_ann
post Jul 23 2008, 12:49 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,912 posts

QUOTE(m|ch @ Jul 23 2008, 11:06 AM)
i work at bukit damansara too.. Just got another summon from DBKL to my collection.. darn hate them.. nth better to do.. looks like they are darn free they come at least twice a week these days...but.. DBKL summons can be ignored izit? Anyone get court letters or difficulties if you don't settle the DBKL summons?
ur area parking very expensive?
singchaii
post Jul 23 2008, 01:45 PM

~N0 Pa|n,N0 Ga|N~
7,842 posts

I also have several saman from MBPJ for illegal parking. What to do, my college no parking, while outside also no parking. So far, no any action was taken. (*touch wood).
mADmAN
post Jul 23 2008, 03:45 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,515 posts

a policeman once told me.....

summons u get from MBPJ MBSJ etc etc can ignore.....

but DBKL must pay....coz they have their own court

dunno how true this is... and dont really care honestly...coz i always pay all my fines.
redrum
post Jul 23 2008, 03:46 PM

5 posts

Local councils are currently preparing to be online together with the Police and JPJ... its time for all you illegal/double parking clowns to receive your fate

Before that happens, I will continue to key cars that are in my way.
adriankhoo153
post Jul 23 2008, 03:52 PM

So many star for what?
4,808 posts

Aik, I baru pay one. Rm20 nia. MBSA punya. Parking
alexis_wll
post Jul 23 2008, 07:44 PM

Getting Started
194 posts

QUOTE(DiGi @ Jul 23 2008, 12:45 PM)
You can take the risk if you want. Who know suddenly that babiwi says i want sue everyone. Then with the accumulate saman you will kena a big sum if cant pay simple solution JAIL.
er.. im not sure then. since outside my house(condo) got parking i park there for 2 years, everyday sure saman... sometimes i put money,for example i put one hour till 12pm. then he come at 11.30am and write saman for 12.30pm. i know this because i get back to car at 11.45am and see that saman stick on window lur... duno what to do... many times liao... got 200+ saman throw away liao...

they are crazy one,they know everyday my car is there sure write 2 or 3 piece a day one... again,they change their timing as they like lar... how to avoid??now parking 80cen per hour... i rent parking inside condo liao
SUSHybz
post Jul 24 2008, 08:46 AM

Enthusiast
846 posts

Mine still increasing everyday cry.gif

DBKL here lolz
danny_ptlm
post Jul 24 2008, 08:55 AM

!@#$%^&*()_+
161 posts

QUOTE(alexis_wll @ Jul 23 2008, 07:44 PM)
er.. im not sure then. since outside my house(condo) got parking i park there for 2 years, everyday sure saman... sometimes i put money,for example i put one hour till 12pm. then he come at 11.30am and write saman for 12.30pm. i know this because i get back to car at 11.45am and see that saman stick on window lur... duno what to do... many times liao... got 200+ saman throw away liao...

they are crazy one,they know everyday my car is there sure write 2 or 3 piece a day one... again,they change their timing as they like lar... how to avoid??now parking 80cen per hour... i rent parking inside condo liao
if like tiz really cant do anything unless u gather few huy over there den whack de DBKL guy..haha
everytime i get saman frm any DB for sure i wil ignore it..hehe
adriankhoo153
post Sep 9 2008, 12:28 PM

So many star for what?
4,808 posts

I jes recieve on summon at Jalan 222. Rm100 parking summons. Straight i koyak and throw in the bin. Dah lah takda parking, summore more saman. Pigi mampus!
SleeplessEyes
post Sep 9 2008, 01:16 PM

I'm me bro, let me be me
2,390 posts

Do not underestimate these law enforcers. I think they are paid a handsome commission for it.

I've seen a MPSJ law enforcement office in a blue BMW 3 series, another one riding a Ducati-like superbike, and also another one in just a Proton WAJA.

And I've seen those officers themselves park the cars in parking lots without any parking coupons or any monthly season pass.

Last but not least, do not underestimate that bad weather will deter them for good. Once the rain has stopped, they will come out from their hiding holes and begin hunting.

This post has been edited by SleeplessEyes: Sep 9 2008, 01:18 PM
eyez98
post Sep 9 2008, 02:17 PM

Isaactan.Net
1,521 posts

i notice the ampang there officials very rajin in locking up car tyres.

This post has been edited by eyez98: Sep 9 2008, 02:18 PM
danny_ptlm
post Sep 9 2008, 02:17 PM

!@#$%^&*()_+
161 posts

yes..i heard my frenz said dat one saman,they can claim 25buck
sinclairZX81
post Sep 9 2008, 02:22 PM

Change for the better
2,013 posts

QUOTE(adriankhoo153 @ Sep 9 2008, 12:28 PM)
I jes recieve on summon at Jalan 222. Rm100 parking summons. Straight i koyak and throw in the bin. Dah lah takda parking, summore more saman. Pigi mampus!
MBPJ seem to be quite efficient in issuing summons in hot areas. I park my car 10 minutes without coupon to send family to clinic, come back already got summon, haiz.

And they got 1 counter dedicated to give discount to summon since so many peoply ask. No question, RM100 become RM30 in a flash, just show your ugly face. laugh.gif
adriankhoo153
post Sep 9 2008, 02:35 PM

So many star for what?
4,808 posts

Yalor.. Me too around 10 min only. Damn, I am not gonna pay them any singe cent. Buck up their services and parking dulu baru cerita.!
SleeplessEyes
post Sep 9 2008, 03:54 PM

I'm me bro, let me be me
2,390 posts

QUOTE(eyez98 @ Sep 9 2008, 02:17 PM)
i notice the ampang there officials very rajin in locking up car tyres.
My experience while in Penang,
The Indian roadside parking attendants at Gurney Drive are even more efficient; the moment you park your car and before you could exit from your car, they are already ready to "serve" you with a parking coupon.

And the moment you come back, they are also fast in "collecting" your money, even at night! shakehead.gif

This post has been edited by SleeplessEyes: Sep 9 2008, 03:55 PM
SleeplessEyes
post Sep 9 2008, 04:00 PM

I'm me bro, let me be me
2,390 posts

QUOTE(sinclairZX81 @ Sep 9 2008, 02:22 PM)
MBPJ seem to be quite efficient in issuing summons in hot areas. I park my car 10 minutes without coupon to send family to clinic, come back already got summon, haiz.

And they got 1 counter dedicated to give discount to summon since so many peoply ask. No question, RM100 become RM30 in a flash, just show your ugly face.  laugh.gif
In Thailand or in Indonesia where these countries I visit, they allow you to double park, but with your handbrakes OFF and gear in "Neutral". You dont need to give the keys to them.
When the owner of the car whom you are "blocking" comes back, the parking attendant will push your car to the front so that the car owner can drive out.

But here in Malaysia, they take the easier(or easiest solution) way out rather than solving parking problems, by continuing to summon you and earn commission from the summons they make. I am sure they are commission-motivated, otherwise why are they extra hardworking on festive days? shakehead.gif

For God's sake, please look into the car parking deficiency issues rather than siphoning/robbing our hard earn money!
techassist
post Sep 9 2008, 04:47 PM

Getting Started
198 posts

TS: sorry for tumpang your thread

how abt MPAJ summon?...i got summon 3 months ago....and last week i received the first reminder letter....the compound is RM70....if nothing gonna happen...then...i can happily fill up my gas tank instead of paying for it...any suggestions?....
gerrardinho
post Sep 9 2008, 10:40 PM

walk on with hope in your heart
1,119 posts

i never paid dbkl summons nor mppj...so far no effect on roadtax or whatsoeva.. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by gerrardinho: Sep 9 2008, 10:40 PM
kancilprodua
post Sep 9 2008, 10:53 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

stupid DBKL. in one week i got 3 summons at bangsar. can u imagine in one month! now when i got summons i dah malas nak layan.
gerrardinho
post Sep 9 2008, 10:56 PM

walk on with hope in your heart
1,119 posts

QUOTE(kancilprodua @ Sep 9 2008, 11:53 PM)
stupid DBKL. in one week i got 3 summons at bangsar. can u imagine in one month! now when i got summons i dah malas nak layan.
dun bother la bro..they always like that...even u park for 5min oso they fined u... doh.gif
kancilprodua
post Sep 9 2008, 11:01 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

i hate when i park my car that does not block traffic oso got fined. can they juz tolarate a bit? bangsar area are soooo....pack with cars.
andyjyneo
post Sep 9 2008, 11:01 PM

LineageOS 20.0
7,662 posts

I've a friend kept one stack of municipal council summons. Haha, very thick.
D.K.Prince
post Sep 10 2008, 12:03 AM

Casual
453 posts

Walao.... 3 saman in 1 weeks????/ crazy man hahaha last time I was study at tarc setapak be4 i having college sticker(which it for parking inside school). I was always parking at outside of school. And I keep KENA summon once in a WEEKs, AND this ARE SuRE HAPPEN in every weeks. and my dad was scolding me like a dog, cause i keep bring back saman to my dad. after that i cant tahan, faster appove a car sticker as soon i can^^
ceo684
post Sep 10 2008, 01:21 AM

Component Burner
All Stars
11,545 posts

QUOTE(m|ch @ Jul 23 2008, 11:06 AM)
No legal parking options meh? The thing is no need to be afraid now.. if u collect saman too many later scared they make an example out of u

QUOTE(alexis_wll @ Jul 23 2008, 07:44 PM)

Use the roadtax clear sticker to stick roadtax.

Remove roadtax when parked [macam motorbike].

No road tax no. = invalid saman thumbup.gif

QUOTE(gerrardinho @ Sep 9 2008, 10:56 PM)
dun bother la bro..they always like that...even u park for 5min oso they fined u... doh.gif
RAINING also they saman me $30 doh.gif

Cannot lari. Got roadtax no.

This post has been edited by ceo684: Sep 10 2008, 01:21 AM
zehtahs
post Sep 12 2008, 06:35 AM

Getting Started
85 posts

lucky they didnt upgrade the MPPJ, MBSA, MPK etc officer from book 2 the pda r notebook type officer if not then will get a big court letter+clamp 2 make it bonus.
icyd
post Sep 12 2008, 11:37 AM

Enthusiast
727 posts

just want to share,in my work area,tv3 got a lot cars parked by the roadside.i walk along those cars everyday as i park mine further in a mobil compound.i always see parking tickets on their windscreen and everytime also the same cars parked there.seems that they just dont bother.during this puasa month i thought mbpj stopped their operation as i dnt see parking tickets anymore.but yesterday i was running late so i joined them parked by the roadside but so damn unlucky i got my 1st saman

s@ni
post Sep 12 2008, 03:51 PM

Gambar Di Lesen Kereta Saya
2,814 posts

park illegal later somebody langgar/scratch ur cars,u know la how u feels laugh.gif
cheezzzz
post Nov 5 2008, 11:29 AM

On my way
610 posts

guys I just kena saman too. worst part is.. i went to their site www.mbpj.gov.my

they actually have records of all the summons u kena.. I mean so far I don't think I've paid for any of them.. but abit worried what would happen if I dont..
SUSsoyaben86
post Nov 5 2008, 11:40 AM

blekkkkkkk...
2,886 posts

i very very long time didn't pay my mbpj and dblk summons jor..i think roughly 2 years kua..
rainingzero
post Nov 5 2008, 11:53 AM

I miss my student life~
2,497 posts

i got 1 saman from Klang council also feels very uneasy....doh.gif
Vv.SoViEt.vV
post Jan 8 2009, 03:21 PM

ToRMeNted-sOUL
1,359 posts

hey guys, i have notis tindakan mahkamah letter for not paying illegal parking. how? ignore or wat? laugh.gif
~Battousai~
post Jan 8 2009, 06:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,477 posts

dude court action d you still want to play play ah tongue.gif
Annihilux
post Jan 8 2009, 06:53 PM

Getting Started
57 posts

I got served a summon once in Setapak. It was issued by the DBKL. It was very vivid in my mind that it was on a Friday because the Muslims are offering their prayings that day.

I went to the DBKL the next day to their counter. I asked why am I served a parking coupon on the opposite side of the road, while the Muslims who mass-double-triple-quadrupled parked were free from anything. Yes, I took a picture of them not getting summoned with the time intact. She told me she only works at the counter and she doesn't know anything regarding the field operations. I tore the summon right in front of the building and put it in the bin.

After 2 years, nothing came to my house. Thank god I didn't tell my dad I got a ticket.

andyjyneo
post Jan 8 2009, 06:58 PM

LineageOS 20.0
7,662 posts

QUOTE(Annihilux @ Jan 8 2009, 06:53 PM)
I got served a summon once in Setapak. It was issued by the DBKL. It was very vivid in my mind that it was on a Friday because the Muslims are offering their prayings that day.

I went to the DBKL the next day to their counter. I asked why am I served a parking coupon on the opposite side of the road, while the Muslims who mass-double-triple-quadrupled parked were free from anything. Yes, I took a picture of them not getting summoned with the time intact. She told me she only works at the counter and she doesn't know anything regarding the field operations. I tore the summon right in front of the building and put it in the bin.

After 2 years, nothing came to my house. Thank god I didn't tell my dad I got a ticket.
Welcome to Malaysia. This is what we called double standard.
If there's any blockage near mosque during Friday prayers, call the police. Guess what the police will do? They'll stop and pray inside too. No summon, nothing.
Annihilux
post Jan 8 2009, 07:04 PM

Getting Started
57 posts

Not to mention, my auntie got summoned along with 348579348606 people who were parking at the side of the road next to the Chinese Hokkien Memoriam graveyard in Taman Connaught by the freeway.

She lodged an official complaint. It's been 2 years since the incident. No response.
andyjyneo
post Jan 8 2009, 07:07 PM

LineageOS 20.0
7,662 posts

Nowadays, I don't care about summons (except PDRM) anymore. Local municipal councils summons can stop thinking that I'll pay the summons.

My dad and uncles are all so afraid until they display parking coupon. I don't care much. If they want to summon, go ahead. I won't stop you.
looseand
post Jan 10 2009, 09:21 PM

28 posts

Lol , my first post here..I received 6 MPSJ summons , and my father told me to throw it into the rubbishbin..

"How much would this summons cost you?? " , asked my friend

FOC , Free Of Charge " , I replied..
andyjyneo
post Jan 10 2009, 09:23 PM

LineageOS 20.0
7,662 posts

QUOTE(looseand @ Jan 10 2009, 09:21 PM)
Lol , my first post here..I received 6 MPSJ summons , and my father told me to throw it into the rubbishbin..

"How much would this summons cost you?? " , asked my friend

FOC , Free Of Charge " , I replied..
Seriously, this is the best reply ever. rclxms.gif
Haha...

I always told my dad that, but you know, he doesn't want to believe.
Always insisted to contribute his money.
SleeplessEyes
post Jan 10 2009, 11:38 PM

I'm me bro, let me be me
2,390 posts

Goto Penang, and the parking attendants AND the police are putting tickets and summons on a Sunday morning.

This happened while I was near a wet market, near Sunshine Square.

Even night time, goto Gurney drive and the Indian parking attendant still runs after you and puts 1 for you.

To me, sorry to say, but this is a nuisance. We dont get such treatment back in PJ/KL.
andyjyneo
post Jan 11 2009, 01:24 AM

LineageOS 20.0
7,662 posts

QUOTE(SleeplessEyes @ Jan 10 2009, 11:38 PM)
Goto Penang, and the parking attendants AND the police are putting tickets and summons on a Sunday morning.

This happened while I was near a wet market, near Sunshine Square.

Even night time, goto Gurney drive and the Indian parking attendant still runs after you and puts 1 for you.

To me, sorry to say, but this is a nuisance. We dont get such treatment back in PJ/KL.
Eh, I thought parking summons are waived by Penang government?
Are those illegal parkings, you mean?
SleeplessEyes
post Jan 11 2009, 01:47 AM

I'm me bro, let me be me
2,390 posts

QUOTE(andyjyneo @ Jan 11 2009, 01:24 AM)
Eh, I thought parking summons are waived by Penang government?
Are those illegal parkings, you mean?
Well thats when Lim Guan Eng successfully took over from Koh Tsu Koon's hand and waived all parking summons. flex.gif nod.gif

Yes, they are those whom "had no choice but to double park". Yes it's illegal but do we have a choice?

Therefore if the police after that want to summon again, Lim Guan Eng can't waived them anymore.

In fact, I've never heard of MPPP giving out summons unlike MBPJ, DBKL or MPSJ.I dont permanently live there.
In fact a police summon is much harder to ignore than these pesky Municipal summons.

This post has been edited by SleeplessEyes: Jan 11 2009, 01:49 AM
andyjyneo
post Jan 11 2009, 01:55 AM

LineageOS 20.0
7,662 posts

QUOTE(SleeplessEyes @ Jan 11 2009, 01:47 AM)
Well thats when Lim Guan Eng successfully took over from Koh Tsu Koon's hand and waived all parking summons.  flex.gif  nod.gif

Yes, they are those whom "had no choice but to double park". Yes it's illegal but do we have a choice?

Therefore if the police after that want to summon again, Lim Guan Eng can't waived them anymore. 

In fact, I've never heard of MPPP giving out summons unlike MBPJ, DBKL or MPSJ.I dont permanently live there.
In fact a police summon is much harder to ignore than these pesky Municipal summons.
You've a point there, bro. Local municipal summons can be ignored, but not those traffic police summons. They're nasty till block you from paying road tax.
SubangChai
post Feb 2 2009, 05:26 PM

6 posts

Hey Guys! wassup, last time when i was still in college (KD*), i collected alot of all these letters from MPPJ, white ones got, yellow ones got, red ones also got. that was back in the 03's.

Why i must park at yellow lines no parking area:
1. As much as i would love to park at the designated spot in the college, the cars always outnumbered the students.

2. I would be more than happy to pay for a designated spot around the restaurant area too (quite far too) but all those uncle and aunties cars will be parking there also.

3. Being a college kid who does not want to be late, i park at yellow lines where all the other kids who does not want to be late also parked.

So kena loh tickets. then they send first warning , 2nd warning, 3rd warning, final warning in the 03's and 04's... ignore them loh.... then no more letters from them.

this year 2009 January 22nd they send me a red color ang pao letter stating that if i do not pay within 14 days of the issued letter, court action will be taken :/ ... but the car under my dad's name LOL.

anybody got ignored the court action ticket before?if i paid them the 5 summons they stated they will send more letters to ask me pay the other God knows how many summons later?

Wanna be good but scared they act pig eat tiger : /
looseand
post Feb 5 2009, 01:29 AM

28 posts

They are just wasting their bloody papers and cutting more trees
numerov
post Feb 6 2009, 02:15 PM

Getting Started
73 posts

Guyz, I got a saman from police.. It was almost a year ago.. What happen if I dun pay em? Im a student, RM300 is alot for me.. And the saman is about 'converting head lamps' kinda thing.. I did use the HID for my car, since my car is 23 years old, normal bulb wont do any good. Is it gona affect anything?
genesic
post Feb 6 2009, 02:30 PM

Enthusiast
755 posts

police summon must be paid. if not, they can stop you from changing road tax or ask you go to court to settle. if you go court, you just wasting your time and end up paying the bill too.
doremon
post Feb 6 2009, 02:44 PM

eMPtiNess =`(
2,607 posts

Speaking of all this summon, i just got a ticket by one DBKL. Well it's my fault entirely because i was parking at yellow line (Maybank Tun H S Lee) near Bangkok Bank. Bloody He ll, there's no parking, WTF am i suppose to do. Dam piss off and simply park at roan side. They 30 minute later got ticket. This dude told me i got a special ticket. So how? Its hand written so more sign by the bas tard. WHat should i do? Ignore or pay off? I heard it's RM100.00 now is it?
andyjyneo
post Feb 19 2009, 01:58 PM

LineageOS 20.0
7,662 posts

QUOTE(doremon @ Feb 6 2009, 02:44 PM)
Speaking of all this summon, i just got a ticket by one DBKL. Well it's my fault entirely because i was parking at yellow line (Maybank Tun H S Lee) near Bangkok Bank. Bloody He ll, there's no parking, WTF am i suppose to do. Dam piss off and simply park at roan side. They 30 minute later got ticket. This dude told me i got a special ticket. So how? Its hand written so more sign by the bas tard. WHat should i do? Ignore or pay off? I heard it's RM100.00 now is it?
If it's from police, just pay through myeg.com.my and get discount.
If local municipal council, just keep it for further reference.
e30
post Feb 19 2009, 04:50 PM

JFT 96
1,188 posts

QUOTE(andyjyneo @ Jan 8 2009, 06:58 PM)
Welcome to Malaysia. This is what we called double standard.
If there's any blockage near mosque during Friday prayers, call the police. Guess what the police will do? They'll stop and pray inside too. No summon, nothing.
what are you implying? muslims are obliged to perform their prayers. so if you called for police on friday afternoon, then they'll send non-muslim cops. its not like the cops should choose between praying or writing summons.
SubangChai
post Apr 16 2009, 05:04 PM

6 posts

As of today I am saman-free, paid my court noticed action received since feb (which is overdue [saman by mbpj since late 03 - early 04)

Actually i dun intend to pay anyway, but today see customer close an order, went to car found out mbpj also close an order from me knn for placing a parking ticket for mpsj instead of mbpj.

So being a good citizen i went straight to the HQ and paid all, of course after rayuan.

( HINT AND TIP: when you buat rayuan wear as sloppy as possible, t-shirt with holes, shorts and slippers, talk broken malay and tell them you no money, each saman give RM10 can? )

Because i went and buat rayuan, 5 samans since 03-04 cost RM50 each, so rayu the girl she said RM125 for 5 samans, then I say RM100.00 then she say can (so each saman she use pen write there RM20.00 each) ...i push my luck for RM80 tak jadi.. so pay the fellas loh, no need to scared one day people break my house and arrest my father.. HAHAHAHAHHA

GOOD LUCK!

This post has been edited by SubangChai: Apr 16 2009, 05:05 PM
SUStarttelur
post Apr 16 2009, 06:29 PM

8 posts

today i got saman from ss15. do i need to pay it? its not police saman.
SubangChai
post Apr 20 2009, 11:36 AM

6 posts

no need pay until they send court notice lah... when you receive the court notice then give them another 1 month.. most likely wont be anything but pay if you are afraid of arresting your father... hahah like me.
michael_ckh
post Apr 20 2009, 12:36 PM

5 posts

got one from Gua Musang Kelantan on my way back to KL.

mention have to pay at MB Gua Musang ...... crazy meh ..... if want to pay also think twice ......

Anyone got saman from MB Gua Musang for parking without putting coin into the designated party spot ?
adriankhoo153
post May 7 2009, 02:33 PM

So many star for what?
4,808 posts

I got 10 saman from DBKL for parking.. Hmm, how? Stupid la. Can put 3 hours max nia. So mafan!
xin
post May 7 2009, 02:44 PM

Maisonducat Storekeeper
6,542 posts

10 saman ? one shot ah ? so rajin meh the dbkl officer ..
xshiro
post May 7 2009, 03:03 PM

Getting Started
133 posts

i think i got like 20++ summon already from mbsa...some ppl say maybe hard for me to buy property / house in shah alam...unless i settle my summon first...

This post has been edited by xshiro: May 7 2009, 03:04 PM
xin
post May 7 2009, 03:22 PM

Maisonducat Storekeeper
6,542 posts

So diff area diff type of compound for not paying their samans ?
ceo684
post May 7 2009, 05:51 PM

Component Burner
All Stars
11,545 posts

QUOTE(SubangChai @ Apr 16 2009, 05:04 PM)
As of today I am saman-free, paid my court noticed action received since feb (which is overdue [saman by mbpj since late 03 - early 04)

Actually i dun intend to pay anyway, but today see customer close an order, went to car found out mbpj also close an order from me knn for placing a parking ticket for mpsj instead of mbpj.

So being a good citizen i went straight to the HQ and paid all, of course after rayuan.

( HINT AND TIP: when you buat rayuan wear as sloppy as possible, t-shirt with holes, shorts and slippers, talk broken malay and tell them you no money, each saman give RM10 can? )

Because i went and buat rayuan, 5 samans since 03-04 cost RM50 each, so rayu the girl she said RM125 for 5 samans, then I say RM100.00 then she say can (so each saman she use pen write there RM20.00 each) ...i push my luck for RM80 tak jadi.. so pay the fellas loh, no need to scared one day people break my house and arrest my father.. HAHAHAHAHHA

GOOD LUCK!
So u are saying SUBANG JAYA valid ticket cannot be used in PETALING JAYA?

Wat the toot ever happened to that "Tiket Seragam Selangor"??!!
adriankhoo153
post May 7 2009, 10:55 PM

So many star for what?
4,808 posts

QUOTE(xin @ May 7 2009, 02:44 PM)
10 saman ? one shot ah ? so rajin meh the dbkl officer ..
No la... In two months time la... sweat.gif
kenken
post Jun 3 2009, 08:54 PM

Getting Started
139 posts

erm i got 2 notis tindakan makhamah from mpsj sad.gif should i pay? o_o
koyuki
post Aug 19 2009, 10:03 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

i got RM100 saman from MBPJ yesterday. can make rayuan for this, coz RM100 is alot. where to go for rayuan and how?

This post has been edited by koyuki: Aug 19 2009, 10:03 AM
prominen
post Aug 19 2009, 09:40 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

go to mbpj hq near amcorp mall there...there is a special counter where u just show the summon and the give a chop to that summon...automatically ur summon is now RM30...

btw I also got summon from mbpj on last monday for parking infront of housing area near uptown there... rclxub.gif isn't that stupid... vmad.gif saw a whole residence area got summon for parking in front of their freaking house...I see they hungry for money nowadays... shakehead.gif
lchan
post Aug 21 2009, 10:45 AM

Enthusiast
721 posts

QUOTE(Hybz @ May 13 2008, 11:29 AM)
Hi all,

The summon is still increasin especially for DBKL, due to my parking at Bukit Damansara ... I also see a lots ppl doin illegal park to get summon and ignore it  blink.gif
So far i got few warning letters from them. Will it affect anythin now or future ? I really dont plan to pay them  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif

Pay your farking summons and be a more civic conscious citizen.
jenm_iek
post Nov 24 2009, 09:07 AM

9 posts

QUOTE(GoldenHawk @ May 13 2008, 12:47 PM)
I LOL-ed laugh.gif Sounds very similar to an army camp laugh.gif

Used to happen when I was working in Infineon (Qimonda), Malacca. But I only managed 1 summon in the entire year I parked there tongue.gif
qimonda not move to johor n closed d?
TUV-hyperstar
post Nov 24 2009, 08:58 PM

1 posts

guys. don't bother paying at all for any of these municipal councils summonses. coz at the end of the day, THEY CAN'T DO $HIT!

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=...62658&sec=focus

*however, don't fcuk around with Traffic Police summonses. you don't pay up for Traffic Police, u cannot renew license and car insurance.
J'Daniel
post Nov 28 2009, 11:08 AM

Casual
370 posts

i got more than 100 summon from DBKL ....
_H20_
post Nov 28 2009, 11:14 AM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(J'Daniel @ Nov 28 2009, 11:08 AM)
i got more than 100 summon from DBKL ....
are you serious???? tongue.gif

mine got 1 piece onlyy wink.gif
deeplyheartbroken
post Nov 28 2009, 11:21 AM

Enthusiast
774 posts

That day newspaper said such parking summons can argue in court with high chance of winning because such summon is unconstitutional. I wondered how true is this?
albirri
post Nov 28 2009, 11:40 AM

shinobi
2,250 posts

If u don't have any business in that area, then ok. For me, I have business in Shah Alam area, that's why i have to keep clean as i have to renew my business lesen every year, if not, i might be in trouble
kobe10
post Nov 28 2009, 01:22 PM

6 posts

i have 2 MPSJ summons..Sunway College Area.always cant find parking.No choice but to park beside the road.. everytime come out have summons. at first i pay because the pretty counter girl..now i dont f*** them anymore.. i see it i ditch it to the drain.. or i play a prank on my frens car.hahaha...
ceo684
post Nov 28 2009, 02:35 PM

Component Burner
All Stars
11,545 posts

QUOTE(kobe10 @ Nov 28 2009, 01:22 PM)
i have 2 MPSJ summons..Sunway College Area.always cant find parking.No choice but to park beside the road.. everytime come out have summons. at first i pay because the pretty counter girl..now i dont f*** them anymore.. i see it i ditch it to the drain.. or i play a prank on my frens car.hahaha...
free parking in jungle also tarak?
SleeplessEyes
post Nov 28 2009, 02:48 PM

I'm me bro, let me be me
2,390 posts

QUOTE(ceo684 @ Nov 28 2009, 02:35 PM)
free parking in jungle also tarak?
Even I park inside housing area also kena f***ed with stupid summons.

Come on Majlis Perbandaran whatever.
If already your "proper,legal, parking" lots are already full, why don't you spare us parking at somewhere else?
Where else do u want us to park, morons (Law enforcement officers and all). In mid air?

Added on November 28, 2009, 3:00 pmDoes anyone knows how much commision is paid to law enforcement officers? MPSJ/MPPJ/DBKL , etc?

There must be some kinda incentives that drives them to hunt for victims to prey on.

This post has been edited by SleeplessEyes: Nov 28 2009, 03:00 PM
andy81
post Nov 28 2009, 04:45 PM

1 posts

1st its a compound, next it will be saman, if still haven't pay, then they will block ur car road tax renewal until u pay wat u have 2 pay
boringpig
post Feb 5 2010, 11:49 PM

Regular
1,339 posts

i got a lot too.. from DBKL.. illegal parking outside of HP Towers.. i think around 10.. but that car total loss d.. so let it be.. the summons was collected from 2008..

today i got one.. for my new car.. sad.gif

so far no letter, no warning.. can't check DBKL summons online.. so i'd assume i got no summons.. smile.gif
bumfart
post Feb 8 2010, 04:28 PM

Getting Started
255 posts

i park in a lane with NO yellow line, and ample space for cars to pass (one way lane). Many people park there, and all kena saman almost everyday.

bunch of turds
SleeplessEyes
post Feb 8 2010, 07:01 PM

I'm me bro, let me be me
2,390 posts

One thing I noticed is that MBPJ (MPPJ) law enforcement people will horn their motorbikes if they are coming. They will horn repeatedly for a few times and wait. If the owner still does not come and rescue his/her car, then he/she will be summoned.
I like this approach. This is at least giving people ample time to put more money or move their vehicles.

UNLIKE MPSJ idiots, in 1 min I went into a bank and as I came out I already have this disgusting looking yellow dog-tag on my side mirror. No compromise. No warning at all. In the end I am forced to drive to MPSJ ,pay the pathetic summon and have the "dead-looking" people (seriously those people whom removed my tag,no smile,no 'Thank you', just that) remove their dog tag.

Guys, better be more careful. Chinese New year is around the corner. The POLIS and the DBKL/MPSJ/MPPJ whatever people are much more active now, hunting their victims.

This post has been edited by SleeplessEyes: Feb 8 2010, 07:06 PM
miet
post Feb 8 2010, 08:34 PM

1 posts

It's Trafik Polis Saman,
I received a letter of "Saman" notice saying I have a saman by PDRM .
I checked the "check saman services" website and yes, my car number JGD**** kena caught speeding at Kluang on Aug 2008.
But I didn't even been to Kluang last few years..
Details only show my plate number which is correct.. but without car model.
location is Kluang district...saman RM200...blah blah blah..

Anyone came across this kind of issue and anyone know how to solve it?
Thanks.

fongzai92
post Feb 25 2010, 08:24 PM

kuli
1,304 posts

i got mine just now... MBPJ from ss25 area.. the KING CRAB there. 5.03PM still working for MBPJ. is that really no problem without paying it ?
EyraYus
post Feb 25 2010, 08:27 PM

sTRe3tHunt3R
2,151 posts

QUOTE(miet @ Feb 8 2010, 08:34 PM)
It's Trafik Polis Saman,
I received a letter of "Saman" notice saying I have a saman by PDRM .
I checked the "check saman services" website and yes, my car number JGD**** kena caught speeding at Kluang on Aug 2008.
But I didn't even been to Kluang last few years..
Details only show my plate number which is correct.. but without car model.
location is Kluang district...saman RM200...blah blah blah..

Anyone came across this kind of issue and anyone know how to solve it?
Thanks.
GO to your state Traffic HQ. They should be able to provide a clear picture of that car. You need to pay small amount though...around RM3 I think.. still better then RM200
jacky5283
post Apr 2 2010, 10:07 AM

Getting Started
174 posts

Paid my RM300 speeding summon, discounted to RM200... MYEG charged a RM2.00 fee, celaka betul, all they want is money money and money!

In budget 2009, Dato Seri Najib promised so many things but until now most of them are still not being offered to students!

Poor getting poorer and you getting richer with little effort!

I still have a unpaid summon of RM100 for illegal parking at Berjaya Times Square at 10pm! 10pm man! Those hunters are really hardworking when it comes to money!
xander
post Apr 2 2010, 06:58 PM

Finally
832 posts

well so far my experience is pay POLIS one only so u can pay roadtax and screwed DBKL and MPPJ saman. no ppl pays it.

i see the cars ard my office area everyday kena. everyday same car park at the same spot just diff summon dates. i tot those car owners place fake saman themself so i was curios and kinda check their saman for them for a few days. and surprisingly all the samans are real one.all is by the DBKL no fake saman.

all my england fvking sux

JJcr7
post Apr 14 2010, 12:21 PM

8 posts

i kena DBKL saman in beginning of april. the letter came, so i went to menara dbkl to settle it. expected a discount but the babi didn't give me any, so ended up paying rm100.

one question everybody, can i just ignore the dbkl samans in the future? the reason why i paid this is because i heard apparently dbkl starts enforcing rules edy from april onwards all samans have to be paid. unlike last time, ppl kena dbkl samans also don't care wan (like me biggrin.gif)
prominen
post Apr 23 2010, 09:19 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

today I got final warning letter from mbpj from the summon that I had 8 months ago for parking in front of somebody house that not even had a yellow line vmad.gif ...

should I ignore or just pay it... hmm.gif

the problem is that the car that I drove that day is under my sister name...so the letter came with my sister name on it...so is there gonna be problem such as from stopping my sister from going oversea or etc... hmm.gif
FCUK89
post Jul 28 2010, 08:09 PM

www.bigvisionsocialmedia.com
955 posts

Can i actually pay DBKL summons online? Mine is not PDRM. I tried checking on myeg but cannot find. Where can I pay for DBKL ?
sivapc
post Aug 8 2010, 05:20 PM

Getting Started
137 posts

[Removed]

This post has been edited by sivapc: Jul 26 2019, 12:19 PM
birain
post Aug 8 2010, 05:33 PM

良い一日を
1,448 posts

QUOTE(sivapc @ Aug 8 2010, 05:20 PM)
hi guys..

just a quick question.. where i can pay the dbkl compound? just had one near the hp towers.. damn.
dbkl@jalan raja laut
sivapc
post Aug 8 2010, 07:51 PM

Getting Started
137 posts

[Removed]

Eugene91
post Aug 8 2010, 08:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,092 posts

Why is it so hard to pay your summons?? doh.gif
sivapc
post Aug 9 2010, 03:12 AM

Getting Started
137 posts

[Removed]

jasondotcom
post Jan 24 2011, 02:55 PM

F**K RACISM
1,630 posts

Malaysian Police are law breakers. They can park anyhow they wanted to. Not you. Fair???? Nah...... f*** Malaysian police.

Parking on yellow lines.... one of the famous spot for police to issue summons to motorist......yet... they themselves park there anyhow they want.

user posted image

CORRUPTED MALAYSIAN POLICE. Double standard.

Jo1603
post Feb 2 2011, 02:10 AM

8 posts

Guys, how much will it cost me if i park at KLIA and receive a saman?
Its under JPJ or PDSM? They tear off the paper by riping of the top prt. I only can see POLIS on top =.=
canon968
post Feb 2 2011, 02:23 AM

13 posts

STUPID RIGHT!
LOL OTF laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
looseand
post Feb 2 2011, 02:56 AM

28 posts

If you are in Subang Jaya , its normal for you to get a summon from the town council .. On average , each students gets about 10 summons within a year course at the college . Stupid MPSJ simply summon even in housing area on the dirt side
ZenGTMM
post Feb 2 2011, 10:03 AM

Getting Started
155 posts

QUOTE(looseand @ Feb 2 2011, 02:56 AM)
If you are in Subang Jaya , its normal for you to get a summon from the town council .. On average , each students gets about 10 summons within a year course at the college . Stupid MPSJ simply summon even in housing area on the dirt side
Me too I go SS15 Mcd makan for not even 20mins come out got saman ady.. And my car was parked on the kerb/mud there.. It wasnt blocking the road at all..
hackwire
post Mar 13 2011, 03:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

the stupid thing about local council is that they always sent saman using normal post. u can ignore it since they should use post register mail service . who will know the summon if the address is no longer valid. they still sent it to old address. some where in their computer system is not updated even after your id is already updated.

just ignore them la.
Tainted
post Nov 3 2011, 11:47 PM

Bored!!!
4,503 posts

Just got a summon at night. Anyway, I realised that on the paper, it doesn't say "Masa: xx:xx Malam", it will only be pagi or petang. My question is, are they allowed to issue summons at night?
ceo684
post Nov 4 2011, 11:28 AM

Component Burner
All Stars
11,545 posts

yes. in telawi area (bangsar) rm300 any time for yellow line offences
sweetheart0222
post Nov 14 2011, 09:00 PM

2 posts

I just got my 1st summon in front of my house today, near ss2 mall.....
Can I just ignore it?
ceo684
post Nov 17 2011, 04:10 AM

Component Burner
All Stars
11,545 posts

since u stay there bring some utility bill and go cancel the saman
AppleForMyLife91
post Jan 3 2012, 04:20 PM

Getting Started
133 posts

MBPJ Saman now got any discount if i pay within 14 days?
ReidenLing
post Jan 3 2012, 08:18 PM

Getting Started
207 posts

they given saman then can get discount lagi...wa this market strategies not bad also...can use on marketing in future...sell cheap cheap...confirm comes back and queing/lining up <- ---- looks more ppl business looks more good lol
maria_mlz
post Feb 7 2012, 05:53 PM

16 posts

I resieved a green paper, Majlis Bandaraya Petaling Jaya. for 300rm. It is written malay language and I have no idea what is it. would u gus tell me wat is this bill?!
MaxPesky
post Feb 9 2012, 02:48 PM

0 posts

Received a court summons yesterday, asking me to appear in magistrate court next week in Subang Jaya for a parking offense that happened way back in 2010! I tried calling MPSJ to settle the summons but they told me they cannot accept any payment and I MUST go to court now to see what the magistrate say and how much they will fine me tongue.gif What irks me even more is that they never sent me any warning letter at all and now I'm like WTF.

I heard a lot of comments about throwing away the MPSJ summons but what do you do when they serve you a COURT summons like this? Anyone with similar experience?
narutokun83
post Feb 26 2012, 03:01 PM

~\ -_- /~
2,044 posts

QUOTE(MaxPesky @ Feb 9 2012, 02:48 PM)
Received a court summons yesterday, asking me to appear in magistrate court next week in Subang Jaya for a parking offense that happened way back in 2010! I tried calling MPSJ to settle the summons but they told me they cannot accept any payment and I MUST go to court now to see what the magistrate say and how much they will fine me tongue.gif What irks me even more is that they never sent me any warning letter at all and now I'm like WTF.

I heard a lot of comments about throwing away the MPSJ summons but what do you do when they serve you a COURT summons like this? Anyone with similar experience?
Just kena 1 today, delivered to my house by MBPJ themselves! doh.gif Told me to appear in court next tuesday but I've my job to settle. Going on monday to settle with their peguam bela.
LCGoDShadoW
post Mar 7 2012, 01:20 PM

21 posts

kena 1 while eating breakfast at syedabu damansara jaya, petaling jaya, parked for 5 min then kena saman, car was just 5 meters away from me, i think the mbpj dog also eating breakfast there, saw me park then go saman, o0o them
imranzero
post Mar 15 2012, 01:27 PM

Getting Started
238 posts

just got DBKL saman from timesquare yesterday..kanun 12(3)a..RM100 fine..wwill there be any discount for this kind of summon?..are they linked to JPJ now?
jeemboooo
post Nov 6 2013, 12:56 PM

0 posts

i got 17 parking summons from MBSA,
total of rm1,710, is there going to be a prob during roadtax renewal?
McFcker
post Nov 6 2013, 01:55 PM

48 posts

My mom received letter from mpk from 2006-2009. And all the summon location is the same... Very fishy
Mr_47
post Nov 6 2013, 04:26 PM

***NOT MODERATOR *** Post : +10,000,000,00 Warn: 100%
4,316 posts

when i was 1st year diploma... koyak buang and now 2013 no noise... so all can gth
dfc16
post Feb 7 2015, 08:01 PM

30 posts

I just got tindakan mahkamah letter over 1 saman I didn't know I had. no warning letter or anything. can i just pay or must go anyway? court date in 2 working days summore. =_=
Fakhrul12
post Feb 16 2015, 06:58 PM

Getting Started
56 posts

me too never paid any of dis shiet. ask my friend when first got summoned by MBPJ. He said just ignore dat cuz its not linked to JPJ or police records.

Crappy town planning and failure to utilize space for park to accomodate citizens needs. and why should we pay when the one at fault is them. I've seen MBPJ just summoned every car in housing area. stupid what.

This post has been edited by Fakhrul12: Feb 16 2015, 06:59 PM
Kelv
post Apr 12 2015, 07:53 AM

Be kind to animals
3,987 posts

Already receive 3 pink letter mahkamah threat for MBPJ.
Last year saman, still can get discount?
JonSpark
post Apr 12 2015, 12:55 PM

ai shiteru
4,825 posts

currently have 2 MBPJ and 1 MBSA samans. Most of them because car parked overnight at housing area.

Feel like getting a bike T_T
kadajawi
post Apr 12 2015, 09:13 PM

On my way
544 posts

God you guys are so lucky. In the US if you don't pay immediately you will have to pay much more. A $50 fee can end up costing many thousands, and you will be put into jail.

It is the same in Europe, just not as extreme. I once had to pay 80 Euro for 2 violations worth 10 Euro in total, and I just didn't notice the tickets because they were sent to the wrong address and I only got them a few months late.

Malaysia should do the same. Don't pay, have to pay more. Won't pay, confiscate your salary, your driving license, things you own.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0592sec    0.41    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:28 AM