QUOTE(ojp @ May 6 2008, 10:44 AM)
Hi, Anyone bought GreenView condo there ? I have a couple of question as below and hope you guys have some information for it.
1. Is the condo equipped with earthquake protection ?
2. Is the condo worth the money ?
3. How's the security at sg.long ? Heard the security is not good there.
4. If u guys bought an unit there, any reco which unit is best to buy ? I saw the middle unit, the rooms are quite dark.
Feel free to pump in any information which u think its good for me as a new potential condo buyer in sg.long.
Thanks in advance.
Been staying there for almost a year already. To answer your question;
1. Not sure
2. I'd say yes, coz try finding another condo with that size in other KL vaccinity with Greenview price.
3. Its gated with security. They are not PERFECT, but they are ok
4. Mine is the corner unit on block A, balcony facing the pool and Sg Long, bedroom facing the hills. Well, there are with/without pool view, hills, sg long township, it all depends on your preference.
On a separate note, gorgeous landscape (especially the pool area), most of my frens and relatives commented that it feels like a resort.. and VERY, i do mean VERY windy..