Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> GreenView Condo

ojp
post May 6 2008, 10:44 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Hi, Anyone bought GreenView condo there ? I have a couple of question as below and hope you guys have some information for it.

1. Is the condo equipped with earthquake protection ?
2. Is the condo worth the money ?
3. How's the security at sg.long ? Heard the security is not good there.
4. If u guys bought an unit there, any reco which unit is best to buy ? I saw the middle unit, the rooms are quite dark.

Feel free to pump in any information which u think its good for me as a new potential condo buyer in sg.long.

Thanks in advance.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
hellomynameis
post May 22 2008, 04:30 PM

QUOTE(ojp @ May 6 2008, 10:44 AM)
Hi, Anyone bought GreenView condo there ? I have a couple of question as below and hope you guys have some information for it.
1. Is the condo equipped with earthquake protection ?
2. Is the condo worth the money ?
3. How's the security at sg.long ? Heard the security is not good there.
4. If u guys bought an unit there, any reco which unit is best to buy ? I saw the middle unit, the rooms are quite dark.

Feel free to pump in any information which u think its good for me as a new potential condo buyer in sg.long.
Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Been staying there for almost a year already. To answer your question;

1. Not sure tongue.gif
2. I'd say yes, coz try finding another condo with that size in other KL vaccinity with Greenview price.
3. Its gated with security. They are not PERFECT, but they are ok
4. Mine is the corner unit on block A, balcony facing the pool and Sg Long, bedroom facing the hills. Well, there are with/without pool view, hills, sg long township, it all depends on your preference.

On a separate note, gorgeous landscape (especially the pool area), most of my frens and relatives commented that it feels like a resort.. and VERY, i do mean VERY windy.. smile.gif
+Quote Post
tinkerbel
post May 22 2008, 04:33 PM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
Finance, Education Essentials, Apple Byte
Group: Moderator

@hellomynameis,
Yes I like the place too but it's too far for me to travel daily. It's a good buy smile.gif Just checking; are U v high up or on the lower floors? [I understand if U want to keep private by not revealing the actual floor ur on but it'll be good to get a perspective of view]
+Quote Post
hellomynameis
post May 23 2008, 11:13 AM

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ May 22 2008, 04:33 PM)
@hellomynameis,
Yes I like the place too but it's too far for me to travel daily.  It's a good buy smile.gif  Just checking; are U v high up or on the lower floors?  [I understand if U want to keep private by not revealing the actual floor ur on but it'll be good to get a perspective of view]
Ola!

Mine is in d middle floor.. rooms facing the hill and balcony facing the pool as well as the Sg Long area. Oh! And the basement car park wink.gif
+Quote Post
tinkerbel
post May 23 2008, 11:20 AM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon

@hellomynameis,
Basement car park huh?! If I'm not mistaken only Floors 8 and 9 or Floors 9 and 10 get the basement carparks *grins*

Ah well, I hope U like it there smile.gif How's the traffic these days btw? And what's happening with the BMC road?
+Quote Post
hellomynameis
post May 23 2008, 11:27 AM

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ May 23 2008, 11:20 AM)
@hellomynameis,
Basement car park huh?!  If I'm not mistaken only Floors 8 and 9 or Floors 9 and 10 get the basement carparks *grins*

Ah well, I hope U like it there smile.gif  How's the traffic these days btw?  And what's happening with the BMC road?
Smart lady wink.gif

I do! Very much! And Sg Long area is a very convenient place to say.. No more traffic coz the Cheras Mahkota road is now open (well. lets pray that it will remain open).

However, after reading the forums, I might go and check out Palm Walk tomorrow.. hehehe
+Quote Post
tinkerbel
post May 23 2008, 11:43 AM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon

@hellomynameis,
I live in Sg Buloh so *grins* have never thought about shifting over. AhH.. Palm Walk huh? Well, perhaps it is time to upgrade *smiles*
+Quote Post
lookingforcondo
post Aug 27 2008, 03:06 PM

Group: New Member

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ May 23 2008, 11:43 AM)
@hellomynameis,
I live in Sg Buloh so *grins* have never thought about shifting over.  AhH.. Palm Walk huh?  Well, perhaps it is time to upgrade *smiles*
Hi,

I'm interested in renting a unit at Greenview Condo (at least for 3 years), preferably middle to high floor. Anyone interested in renting one out, please let me know.

Thanks,
Kit
+Quote Post
jootat
post Sep 5 2008, 01:36 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

My uncle bought 2 unit there, his partner bought 2 unit there and my cousin sis bought an unit there as well.
All at Block A and balcony facing the housing area which you can see the city light at night.

I think the environment there quite nice lar ... and when i visit my uncle house located at 19th floor, the air very fresh at night and tempreture very cool too .... hahaa ...

thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
Putraskyline
post Sep 5 2008, 05:49 PM

Non-Regular
Group Icon
Travel & Living
Group: Elite

Where is it located ar? Good for investment?
+Quote Post
lookingforcondo
post Sep 14 2008, 10:51 PM

QUOTE(jootat @ Sep 5 2008, 01:36 PM)
My uncle bought 2 unit there, his partner bought 2 unit there and my cousin sis bought an unit there as well.
All at Block A and balcony facing the housing area which you can see the city light at night. 

I think the environment there quite nice lar ... and when i visit my uncle house located at 19th floor, the air very fresh at night and tempreture very cool too .... hahaa ...

thumbup.gif
Hi Jootat,

So do any of your relatives have an unit for rent? I'd be interested, pls let me know.

Thx,
Kit
+Quote Post
jootat
post Sep 15 2008, 05:46 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(lookingforcondo @ Sep 14 2008, 10:51 PM)
Hi Jootat,

So do any of your relatives have an unit for rent?  I'd be interested, pls let me know.

Thx,
Kit
hahaa ... they bought not for investment. They bought to stay and in fact they are already staying there.
Sorry ya, can't help you on this. But if i come across anyone wanted to rent out their house then i will let you know lar.

Take care and happy mid autumn
+Quote Post
lookingforcondo
post Sep 16 2008, 01:51 PM

QUOTE(jootat @ Sep 15 2008, 05:46 PM)
hahaa ... they bought not for investment.  They bought to stay and in fact they are already staying there.
Sorry ya, can't help you on this. But if i come across anyone wanted to rent out their house then i will let you know lar.

Take care and happy mid autumn
Thanks and same to you biggrin.gif
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0761sec    3.16    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 09:10 AM