Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Becareful of Toyota Service Centre, Subang Jaya, check your car after services......

views

travis_ckf
post May 3 2008, 01:20 PM

ambitious but rubbish......
6,413 posts

I hoping one day Toyota Japan will kick UMWT out of it and relaunch their brand by forming their local subsidery, Toyota Malaysia, just like Honda did in Mysia by kicking out Kah motors.
andyjyneo
post May 3 2008, 01:22 PM

LineageOS 20.0
7,662 posts

QUOTE(travis_ckf @ May 3 2008, 01:20 PM)
I hoping one day Toyota Japan will kick UMWT out of it and relaunch their brand by forming their local subsidery, Toyota Malaysia, just like Honda did in Mysia by kicking out Kah motors.
i agree with that
UMW sucks to the max
look at what they did
launch all those useless and unreliable models
ammaraffandi
post May 3 2008, 07:08 PM

Casual
400 posts

QUOTE(andyjyneo @ May 3 2008, 01:22 PM)
i agree with that
UMW sucks to the max
look at what they did
we vote it.... rclxms.gif
TStanjs87
post May 3 2008, 11:57 PM

Getting Started
62 posts

Wah... Looks like many ppl hate UMW... LOL..
-Shinjiz-
post Oct 5 2008, 02:18 PM

Enthusiast
861 posts

QUOTE(tanjs87 @ May 3 2008, 11:57 PM)
Wah... Looks like many ppl hate UMW... LOL..
Unless they give us some reliable product but..sigh sad.gif
squareballs
post Oct 5 2008, 02:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,175 posts

Can toyota car service at Perodua SC?As some claim that myvi use toyota engine.. So P2 SC are trained to service toyota engine as well if myvi using toyota engine.

elru
post Oct 5 2008, 03:22 PM

Om Mani Padme Hum
1,070 posts

QUOTE(andyjyneo @ May 3 2008, 01:22 PM)
i agree with that
UMW sucks to the max
look at what they did
haha i couldnt agree more, but if ask randomly 10 ppl on the street, 8 will buy vios for sedan and wish for mpv compared to city and stream.

QUOTE(squareballs @ Oct 5 2008, 02:58 PM)
Can toyota car service at Perodua SC?As some claim that myvi use toyota engine.. So P2 SC are trained to service toyota engine as well if myvi using toyota engine.
most perodua cars are remodeled from daihatsu technology, its direction are heading towards small, compact and smaller cc engine. its totally diff from all the toyota we have here except for the rush (rush is from daihatsu). btw, myvi uses the 'K3-VE' same like kembara and vios uses '1 NZ-FE'.

first time i heard perodua SC are allowed to sevice toyota cars, sure its authorized to do so with warranty...etc? if so, maybe next time try to send kembara to uwm since they are also 'using' toyota engine lol.
ianho
post Oct 5 2008, 03:26 PM

Cucimangkoklife
Group Icon
VIP
15,705 posts

All 3 of my new cars, I service at Eneos even from 1st 1000km service. Dont need to care about what they say about warranty claims n all. As long as I can I keep all receipts of the service at Eneos, they shudn b able 2 deny any warranty claims if any parts fail during warranty period. That's for Getz n Merc , the Wish I imported new from Japan so memang no warranty on that.

Stupid Hyundai is the craziest. They wanna charge sumthin like rm600+ to service that kicimiao Getz! They only use Shell fully synthetic oil n all. I told the guy to go fly kites. Crazy ar? Cheap compact car put full synthetic for what? I buy the Getz as an El Cheapo, runaround, go market buy fish car n they wanna charge servicing charges that cost that much. I go to Eneos cost me like rm60 oni. So far the Getz is 4.5 years old now. I've only changed air filter once, n serviced engine oil n filter 9 times. That oni costs me less than rm600 for 4.5 years of maintenance! thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif Just imagine how much I wud haf paid at Hyundai service center after 4.5 years. rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by ianho: Oct 5 2008, 03:28 PM
SUScube328
post Oct 5 2008, 05:00 PM

Getting Started
157 posts

UMW sucks la ! spoil the reputation only !
bukanmain
post Oct 5 2008, 05:21 PM

I'm only 20,still learning..
1,711 posts

if it wasnt for the warranty and mum naggin i wont send to toyota SC..outside cheaer,better n i can see what they really taruk in my car
ianho
post Oct 5 2008, 09:13 PM

Cucimangkoklife
Group Icon
VIP
15,705 posts

QUOTE(cube328 @ Oct 5 2008, 05:00 PM)
UMW sucks la ! spoil the reputation only !
UMW is actually pretty good lar. Even long time ago, they will accept all grey imports for repairs n servicing. Even grey import cars which r affected by factory recalls, UMW will honor the recall n repair n replace as necessary(for free). Now, that's good service in my books. Just coz a few black sheep doesnt mean all UMW sucks.

Now think back to Kah Motor n how they handled the Honda name. They wud repair n service grey import Hondas only when hell freezed over. laugh.gif Factory recall? They will tell u to send back to Japan! Now that's what u call a sucky company.

This post has been edited by ianho: Oct 5 2008, 09:13 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:42 PM