Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Wira 1.3 Aircond Compresor Problem, Any Mechanic Repairing Copressors

views

TSinsider
post Apr 18 2008, 02:44 PM, updated 16y ago

Getting Started
71 posts

Anyone knows any mechanics repair aircond compressors?
I think my compressor is getting sick...Engine dies off after stopping at junctions and traffic lights.
Without using ac the engine never dies. Maybe its the timing problem but just in case, I want to know if anyone repairs the compressors.
Thanks
GodsLove
post Apr 18 2008, 02:47 PM

On my way
662 posts

if you don't mind travelling to selayang, give a call to Mr Raja 0133423849...

He will guide you how to get to his place. Just tell him Kevin introduced. He did a great job on my throttle body and my bro-in-laws top overhaul job...

check here

This post has been edited by GodsLove: Apr 18 2008, 02:49 PM
diablo69
post Apr 18 2008, 03:35 PM

Cruel Intention
983 posts

where u at??? can recommend u workshop if u in gombak or rawang area... aircond compressor can be service... but very seldom aircond shop will do... i service my wira 1.8 aircond compressor coz i was worried about the piping if i change to a local one... since ur's is a wira 1.3, there should be alot of recond air compressor... do go for da one with at least 6 months warranty... u'll be suprise that sometimes new ones they dont give any warranty... do check before making ur purchase...
TSinsider
post Apr 18 2008, 03:59 PM

Getting Started
71 posts

QUOTE(diablo69 @ Apr 18 2008, 03:35 PM)
where u at??? can recommend u workshop if u in gombak or rawang area... aircond compressor can be service... but very seldom aircond shop will do... i service my wira 1.8 aircond compressor coz i was worried about the piping if i change to a local one... since ur's is a wira 1.3, there should be alot of recond air compressor... do go for da one with at least 6 months warranty... u'll be suprise that sometimes new ones they dont give any warranty... do check before making ur purchase...
I'm at Cheras/Puchong.
Where is the workshop that you recommend?
Are you talking about the one in Rawang....after the road to Bukit Beruntung?
safetylance
post Apr 18 2008, 04:14 PM

Casual
491 posts

QUOTE(diablo69 @ Apr 18 2008, 03:35 PM)
no no...aircond compressor need to be service at least once a yr..

how to know if ur compressor is full with dust ?? very ez..if u feel aircon water leaking onto ur foor while driving..that de indicator..

i suggest u to change new compressor rather than change recon one..

not expensive..less than RM 200..

i also kena last yr..
victor_hoh
post Apr 18 2008, 04:19 PM

pump my muscles
1,179 posts

QUOTE(safetylance @ Apr 18 2008, 04:14 PM)
no no...aircond compressor need to be service at least once a yr..

how to know if ur compressor is full with dust ?? very ez..if u feel aircon water leaking onto ur foor while driving..that de indicator..

i suggest u to change new compressor rather than change recon one..

not expensive..less than RM 200..

i also kena last yr..
I think u are talking about cooling coil. BTW, air con water leaking onto floor could simply mean that the hose that connect the cooling coil container to the engine bay is loose.
safetylance
post Apr 18 2008, 04:22 PM

Casual
491 posts

QUOTE(victor_hoh @ Apr 18 2008, 04:19 PM)
I think u are talking about cooling coil. BTW, air con water leaking onto floor could simply mean that the hose that connect the cooling coil container to the engine bay is loose.
sorry sorry i got blur liao... rclxub.gif rclxub.gif

de air compressor is located below glove compartment of wira right ??
TSinsider
post Apr 18 2008, 04:26 PM

Getting Started
71 posts

QUOTE(safetylance @ Apr 18 2008, 04:22 PM)
sorry sorry i got blur liao... rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif

de air compressor is located below glove compartment of wira right ??
The Blower and the Cooling coil is located under the glove compartment.
The compressor is located next to the engine in front of the car.
diablo69
post Apr 18 2008, 04:40 PM

Cruel Intention
983 posts

QUOTE(insider @ Apr 18 2008, 03:59 PM)
I'm at Cheras/Puchong.
Where is the workshop that you recommend?
Are you talking about the one in Rawang....after the road to Bukit Beruntung?
nope... more inside... its da back road to batang kali... near bukit sentosa 8 if not mistaken... my compressor was leaking... so he took my compressor for service... now good as new... servicing aircond compressor is another alternative... but if u ask aircond shop, they check and if they say its leaking they say u need to ganti... i ask ask my fren for 2nd opinion, thats when he recommended me to service my compressor...

its also a good idea to service ur aircond, getting ur cooling coil cleaned and replace old refrigerent... once a year is good enuf...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0132sec    0.37    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:13 PM