QUOTE(samgor4ni @ Feb 14 2019, 01:26 PM)
Posting Nintendo switch game, didnt send me the item but send me a letter instead,
In the letter mentioning he lost his job, dont report him, will pay back me the money, he promised, blah blah blah... Asking for compassion after scamming...
Just be alert of this guy
ABDUL RAHIM BIN MOHD SIDEK
Acc No :220591428514 (Bank Rakyat)
THIS IS BEST!!!! LOL. Can't help laughing!
Anyway, i have one potential scammer:
NICK MUDAH: Unknown
NAME: WONG HUI YI (Possible using fake name or someone else name)
I/C NO: -
ADDRESS: Address he put in Putra Heights, Subang Jaya
Type of Scam: Possible 3rd Party Scam
1. He left number to whatsapp him directly in comments (Red Flag 1: Cannot chat with Caurosell directly?)
2. When contacted via Whatsapp, replied a few days later says business trip blah (Reg Flag 2: Scammer always busy with business!)
3. Then say post to his sister in PutraJaya (High Red Flag 3: Scammer always post to mother, father, gf, brother, sister or some other dude).
4. Told him amount + postage. Never bother to nego. ( High Red Flag 4: Everyone on Caurosell is a low baller! Me included!)
5. I told him he must state his claimed name in Bank in to say he is buyer. I told him only send bank-in details after he made offer in Caurosell. I want to see whoever he wants to post to is the same person banking in the money.
6. He repeat again asking me to send him account and email.
7. I said have not receive offer in Caurosell. Will only send after he made offer.
Then he kept quiet and no response already.
99.9999999% conlanfirmed 3rd party scammer.