Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Health Colon Hydrotherapy, Any idea?

views

kozuwafey
post Oct 27 2009, 04:26 PM

2 posts

Hi,

Yes, it's know as colonic as well and I have tried it. Usually there are both ways in saying. But what i see and told, the water are filtered by 15 filtration and the water are treated and passed in terms of hygenic, water condition and etc.. and its simple with the use of the machine. They will make sure the water pressure is not too high and just right. you will feel the tube as it goes in your rectum, but it wont hurt due to lubricants.

I would recommend that as the newer generation who are exposed to variety of food and some "rubbish/junk" food (McD, chips, etc). As per myself, i try to keep it to minimum as possible due to health.

Keeping the detox as our lifestyle actually can tell by the skin condition and the way we present.

But I do know that Colonic could be harmful, although i started with Colonic. but now i changed to coffee enema which is dead cheap and you could do it @ home base. (please dont think the coffee as the one we drink it - its different). If you like to check out google on web.

After the coffee enema, I do it twice a day and I feel extra-light and more energy. My skin shines and I know my skin loves the detox..

This is just my sharing.. no offence or selling anything.

Added on October 27, 2009, 4:30 pmIf you really uncertain, I have a friend of mine, who also have a center in PJ which you could easily refer to:

My-Life Centre
D-3-30 3/F Block D,
8 Avenue, Section 8 Business Centre
46050 Petaling Jaya
Selangor

I know the family and they have spend many years researching on all the alternative and western healing. Its someone I can give credit to.

This post has been edited by kozuwafey: Oct 27 2009, 04:30 PM
kozuwafey
post Oct 28 2009, 11:52 PM

2 posts

Is it similar to Louise Hay - You can Heal Your Life version?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0115sec    0.50    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:23 PM