Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Health Colon Hydrotherapy, Any idea?

views

Sherene2010
post Nov 4 2010, 10:59 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(alsree786 @ Oct 11 2010, 03:43 PM)
There is another one at Jalan Ipoh called Arogya...I did mine there recently. A doctor does it, and not some colon hydrotherapist...very nice guy. All their supplements and herbs are from Melaleuca which are the best pills to use.

Am extremely happy with my sessions.
QUOTE(alsree786 @ Oct 11 2010, 03:43 PM)
There is another one at Jalan Ipoh called Arogya...I did mine there recently. A doctor does it, and not some colon hydrotherapist...very nice guy. All their supplements and herbs are from Melaleuca which are the best pills to use.

Am extremely happy with my sessions.
Hi... I was also searching for a clinic in KL to do the procedure.
Can you provide me the address / telephone number for this place or the doctor ?
Even better their website smile.gif THANKS

NB : FYI , I am a foreigner here in KL for a short period and hence Not promoting any procedures or clinics.
I was searching for a clinic and I read here some of the comments . So want to just share my personal experience about Colon Hydrotherapy .

Some of my family members and myself have undergone this procedure in the past.
If performed in a professional clinical envoirenment, its not embarrassing nor uncomfortable.
It detoxifies your body and eliminates lot of toxic waste- this results in visible benefits to your skin smile.gif
My sister-in-law's face was always breaking out in spots, (she has consulted dermatologists, taken medication but the problem did not go away) and she suffered severe constipation problems.
After the Colon cleansing her skin had cleared completely. Its been 2years since she had the procedure, but her skin remains clear.
I myself suffered from lack of energy, bloating of the stomach, severe gastritis, migraines and insomnia. After the treatment had a flatter belly smile.gif and noticeable relief from gas problems and migraines .

Its said that , over the years, waste matter will accumulate and harden along the walls of the Colon ( Imagine carrying around between 2-5 kilos of waste matter stuck in the colon! ) tongue.gif
The toxic waste build up is a potent breeding ground for bad bacteria. These Toxins re-enter your blood stream. As a result the Body can suffer from : migraines, constipation, bad breath, skin problems, fatigue, insomnia, hypertension or even depression and anxiety.

***Hope it helped !

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0116sec    0.87    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:29 PM