Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

i need surat rayuan sampel!who can help me.pls.

views

chen9wei
post Apr 16 2008, 09:52 PM

Look at all my stars
923 posts

wow, this thread is superb, create today and there is over 150+ post. Seems like everyone is not feeling good bout the education in Malaysia.

Anyway, why limit yourself in Malaysia if you are a chinese and according to your previous thread, you know how to read and write chinese ? You can try to apply china or taiwan for their matriculation course, and it is easier to enter their uni for doing medicine also. I have fren who gets no A in UEC get the offer from one of uni in taiwan (not famous), and the fees is quite cheap too, around Rm100k for the whole course. If you are hardworking enough, i think there should be no problem entering National taiwan University.

By considering the education in Malaysia (even 12A also cannot enter the "cheap lak" matrik , yeah it is "cheap", no other country want this shit sijil, only Malaysia Malaysian), i think you should reconsider your decision, don't stay here and fight for the shit, look further. Obtaining a degree in IPTA will only limit you in Malaysia, it is a shame that no IPTA can enter top 200.

Fyi, in singapore, there is something called "poly", and with your result, i think there should be no problem in entering the best one "Singapore poly", try to search for it, but i think the application date is over, try your best to nego with them.

This post has been edited by chen9wei: Apr 16 2008, 09:55 PM
chen9wei
post Apr 16 2008, 09:59 PM

Look at all my stars
923 posts

QUOTE(tinsze @ Apr 16 2008, 09:55 PM)
I applied for ASEAN scholarship.. and mid of September oni the result  will b comin out ....
hmmm ...... r u spending your time waiting for the result ? What if cannot get it ? Try to search other alternative. With your result, i suppose you are not those spoon feed type person right ?
chen9wei
post Apr 16 2008, 10:04 PM

Look at all my stars
923 posts

Lock your eyes to some country that precious foreign talent. Eg.

Singapore
Hong Kong

Or those with V cheap fees

Taiwan
China
India
Ukraine

Or those higher standard if you succesful obtain the scholarship

Uk
Australia
Us
New zealand
Canada
Japan.

Anyway, form 6 (STPM) also not a bad choice. If possible, do A level, i think it should be 100% fees waived right ?

chen9wei
post Apr 16 2008, 10:08 PM

Look at all my stars
923 posts

QUOTE(destroyer @ Apr 16 2008, 10:06 PM)
i think she wants to study in malaysia coz she was afraid of not getting sponsorship to go to oberc.
Yeah, i agree too ..... And it is a fact that matrik student are easier to get medicine or dentistry.
chen9wei
post Apr 16 2008, 10:16 PM

Look at all my stars
923 posts

i think typo mistake, should be overseas

Added on April 16, 2008, 10:18 pmAnyway, i do agree that the medicine course in Malaysia is good compare to most country . But just the system is too bias.

Added on April 16, 2008, 10:23 pmAnyway, just as what my sister told me, prepare for the worst. You have to think what should you do if you really failed to secure a place in Matrik and failed the asean scholarship.

This post has been edited by chen9wei: Apr 16 2008, 10:23 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0191sec    0.14    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:49 AM