Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

i need surat rayuan sampel!who can help me.pls.

views

Irzani
post Apr 16 2008, 07:20 PM

Just you know why .. why u and i ...
2,961 posts

For those who are not satisfied with the Matrics result, why don't you try to make a complaint to Warkah Untuk PM . Make it like a formal enquiries without any emotional and dirty words so they will take it as a serious matter .. and let's see what they will reply in 3 days .. wub.gif

P/s: Don't forget to publish the reply letter here .. drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif
Irzani
post Apr 16 2008, 07:29 PM

2,961 posts

QUOTE(Geoffrey @ Apr 16 2008, 07:22 PM)
excuse me? 3 days? can they reply in 3 days if we complain?
Depends on the situation... but from what I've experienced so far using this portal, since this website is under "Biro Pengaduan Awam" under prime minister, the agencies involved need to reply it within 3 days but still everything will be depends on the cases whether complicated or not .. just try .. icon_rolleyes.gif
Irzani
post Apr 16 2008, 07:39 PM

2,961 posts

QUOTE(Geoffrey @ Apr 16 2008, 07:31 PM)
How they reply? To our mail???
Yes Sir, straight to your e-mail .. but remember to make the complaint look like a formal and don't simply make it like this ...

"Dear Sir, I couldn't get Matrics . I got 12A1 . Help me since I'm so poor to afford college fees" or
"It's not fair, why must my stupid friends got the entrance to matrics? I'm more better than him in the SPM, damn it".

Just make it clear and easy to read ..
Irzani
post Apr 16 2008, 07:55 PM

2,961 posts

I've a question .. did getting to matrics already secure you a place to medical or dentistry courses in the future?

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0168sec    0.32    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:17 PM