127 Pages « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicClosed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Suzuki Swift

night killer
post Aug 29 2008, 01:41 AM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(dolceping @ Aug 25 2008, 01:19 PM)
A friend of mine wanted to let go his Swift - CKD, black colour. 2008 car, number plate is WRUXXXX.

Anyone interested? pls pm me
ohmy.gif damn new .. why selling omg i just get my blue one ... nice look cool2.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
khonglo2n
post Sep 2 2008, 11:13 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(night killer @ Aug 29 2008, 01:41 AM)
ohmy.gif  damn new .. why selling omg i just get my blue one ... nice look  cool2.gif
So fast want to sell ? i though is a car wo....
+Quote Post
fundamental
post Sep 3 2008, 12:20 AM

Getting Started

I seen alot of swift on the road with double exhaust. looks kinda good! is it standard or modded??
+Quote Post
yngwie
post Sep 3 2008, 01:00 PM

| Ðøñ'¯|¯ G|v€ Â ÐðmÑ!

the double exhaust with factory standard sporty kit is a suzuki swift sports 1.6.
those double exhaust set it apart from the standard 1.5 swift.

lately, lots of swift owner start to modify their car. only the trained eyes will be able to spot the different!

+Quote Post
ar188
post Sep 3 2008, 01:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(yngwie @ Sep 3 2008, 01:00 PM)
the double exhaust with factory standard sporty kit is a suzuki swift sports 1.6.
those double exhaust set it apart from the standard 1.5 swift.

lately, lots of swift owner start to modify their car. only the trained eyes will be able to spot the different!
no need train eye lor, just look at those 4holes rims lor, if 4holes it's not a swift sport.. and rear drum brake.

of coz, some people do convert them to 5holes Front+back disc brakes then harder to see casually... have to look at brake pedals, seats, interior dash board trim/fabric etc.

Added on September 3, 2008, 1:35 pm
QUOTE(Vanquish @ Aug 25 2008, 02:43 PM)
It does... the Swift runs on a 4-speed automatic transmission, that means 3 forward gears and 1 overdrive gear... To turn off OD, just slip it down to "3" from "D"...
it's 4 forward gears, where the 4th is a Overdrive ratio.... biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by ar188: Sep 3 2008, 01:35 PM
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
honkit
post Sep 8 2008, 09:30 PM

Airbus-er.

QUOTE(KKKRD @ Aug 25 2008, 02:09 AM)
hey bro! i've got that stupid problem too. have you encountered overheating yet? careful bro. mine overheated badly, had to stop the car for half an hour before moving on. suxx like sh1t for a 2 month old ride. forget about going back to your dealer. they'll only kick you back to Suzuki Malaysia at Glenmarie. that's what happened to me. 2 service centres couldnt find out what the problem was, i had them re-do all the damn wiring in the car but i've still got the problem. got this sh1tty sound coming out when the car is idling or not moving. suspect it's the radiator fan, but i dont have time to go get it checked out properly. regret buying a new swift, shoulda gone with the 2nd hand x-trail instead, one of my friends driving a 2 year old CBU has no problems at all.

what's your mileage like (km/l)? when i started having problems with the damn car, the fc went up alot. i started with 12.6 to 12.8km/l. now it's only 10+km/l!
overheating? haven got it. yup. i got a little sound coming out from the engine area. cant identify anywhere yet. but still yet to do. 2nd service is up. going to shot them kao kao. getting them to tune my gear ratio.
and yes.. fc is still terrible. 12.8 after nitrogen gas in tire. normal air in tire is 12.6km/l. wow. ur fc is really bad.. must be pushing like mad. im driving gently. very very gentle. most of the time on highway.

QUOTE(yeahh @ Aug 25 2008, 02:13 AM)
u gotta b kidding man ... my 3rd gear go all the way to 110km/h ... D goes all the way to 175km/h
hahaha.. no kidding le. really no mood to joke ard with this car. driving like turtle. dont dare to push it so high yet. 140km/h some burning smell coming out from aircond d.

Nitrogen Gas into my car tire does make a little difference. 0.2km/l on my dashboard calcalation meter.
+Quote Post
samurai20
post Sep 8 2008, 10:17 PM

~~HMMMM~~

just bought new swift 1.5 CKD.. blue color.. hope nothing happen to my car.. **touch wood**... smile.gif...so far i still not dare to ram my swift coz.. below 500km.. and maybe after 1000km i will try how fast this baby can go... laugh.gif... maybe on the way back home... for raya... Lebugraya Pantai Timur is good place to test... smile.gif...

FC swift for Rm100 = 470-500km only.. damn telan minyak... dry.gif

This post has been edited by samurai20: Sep 8 2008, 10:18 PM
+Quote Post
BZR101
post Sep 9 2008, 05:38 PM

hi all,i got 1 pair recaro from swift sport,from japan,click for more detail.

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=787269&hl=
+Quote Post
KKKRD
post Sep 9 2008, 11:29 PM

QUOTE(honkit @ Sep 8 2008, 09:30 PM)
overheating? haven got it. yup. i got a little sound coming out from the engine area. cant identify anywhere yet. but still yet to do. 2nd service is up. going to shot them kao kao. getting them to tune my gear ratio.
and yes.. fc is still terrible. 12.8 after nitrogen gas in tire. normal air in tire is 12.6km/l. wow. ur fc is really bad.. must be pushing like mad. im driving gently. very very gentle. most of the time on highway.
hahaha.. no kidding le. really no mood to joke ard with this car. driving like turtle. dont dare to push it so high yet. 140km/h some burning smell coming out from aircond d.
Nitrogen Gas into my car tire does make a little difference. 0.2km/l on my dashboard calcalation meter.
where're you servicing your car? bring it to mofaz, they do a better job. i dont really push the car, i notice the FC only goes up when the sound is there, so yea, i guess it's somehow related. one of my friends driving the CBU really floors the car, but he gets around 12.5. well, i cant be bothered much now, no time to bring the car and leave it in the SC soo often. the last time i had to leave it for 2 days i got stuck on the bloody lrt and couldnt find taxis in the rain!

are you only getting the sound when you're idling, in N or going really slow? coz that's when i get the damn sound out of the engine area.

current FC is 12, so i think it's bearable. pushed the car up to 160km/h 2 weeks ago, kl-lumut with 1 bar till E, not too bad, but could be better. where'd you get the nitrogen gas filled into your tyre?

according to the salesppl, the CKD engine is already pre-run in, so you can let it rip anytime.
+Quote Post
honkit
post Sep 11 2008, 08:54 PM

Airbus-er.

QUOTE(KKKRD @ Sep 9 2008, 11:29 PM)
where're you servicing your car? bring it to mofaz, they do a better job. i dont really push the car, i notice the FC only goes up when the sound is there, so yea, i guess it's somehow related. one of my friends driving the CBU really floors the car, but he gets around 12.5. well, i cant be bothered much now, no time to bring the car and leave it in the SC soo often. the last time i had to leave it for 2 days i got stuck on the bloody lrt and couldnt find taxis in the rain!

are you only getting the sound when you're idling, in N or going really slow? coz that's when i get the damn sound out of the engine area.

current FC is 12, so i think it's bearable. pushed the car up to 160km/h 2 weeks ago, kl-lumut with 1 bar till E, not too bad, but could be better. where'd you get the nitrogen gas filled into your tyre?

according to the salesppl, the CKD engine is already pre-run in, so you can let it rip anytime.
did my first service at mofaz. i think they dint do a good job for me. they said they're in rush to close , they just changed oil for me and let it go.

did my 2nd service yesterday at puchong, near tesco, changed semi sythetic oil plus dunno wat oil to make it smoother. told all my problems, but they said its normal. they changed the throttle sensitivity for me, making it now more sensitive. stepping abit the car will move. BUT the problem is, i cant control my foot, stepping abit means alot, which means more fuel burnt!!!! i think going back there to get it back to normal.

for the burning smell coming out from the aircond blower when u floor it, they said its normal because near the aircond compressor, they have some charcole of somethiing.. =.=

my last Rm80 ( rm2.55/l) lasted me 360km. 11.6km/l average. lowest!!! getting 15-16km/l is it really possible??? i really dont believe.

i did not have the sound coming out fromt he engine though, pump my nitrogen gas at puchong tireshop . i guess u could get this anywhere easily though.

im still suffering with 2000-3200 rpm at 3rd and 4th gear!!! 1000-2000rpmp and above 3200 rpm i really can get the power , but why not 2000-3200 rpm!!!! arghh!!!
+Quote Post
raist86
post Sep 16 2008, 01:56 AM

Regular

Sigh, why no manual for the normal suzuki swift. A manual will be the solution to the underpowerness of the car.

Btw, how heavy is the car arr? Looking for a small and light car now. I guess we should all start pushing for manufacturers to bring in more superminis. Gone are the days of huge sedans with large engines.

Mazda 2 anyone? Any idea when it'll be launched here? contemplating between mazda 2 and suzuki swift. Mazda 2 is slightly ahead though due to it's lightness and manual tranny.
+Quote Post
KKKRD
post Sep 17 2008, 12:44 AM

QUOTE(raist86 @ Sep 16 2008, 01:56 AM)
Sigh, why no manual for the normal suzuki swift. A manual will be the solution to the underpowerness of the car.

Btw, how heavy is the car arr? Looking for a small and light car now. I guess we should all start pushing for manufacturers to bring in more superminis. Gone are the days of huge sedans with large engines.

Mazda 2 anyone? Any idea when it'll be launched here? contemplating between mazda 2 and suzuki swift. Mazda 2 is slightly ahead though due to it's lightness and manual tranny.
manual swift is available. just not in malaysia. you could probably special order one CBU manual if you're really keen i guess. but is it really worth the trouble?

say no to huge sedans with large engines?? no way man... CLS Brabus Rocket FTW!!!! wahahha.
+Quote Post
V12Kompressor
post Sep 17 2008, 12:50 AM

cheeeeeese~

The car weights about 1030 kg, +/-

There is a manual swift available, but you pays higher fuel bills and 20k extra for the car... XD
+Quote Post
KKKRD
post Sep 17 2008, 01:00 AM

QUOTE(honkit @ Sep 11 2008, 08:54 PM)
did my first service at mofaz. i think they dint do a good job for me. they said they're in rush to close , they just changed oil for me and let it go.

did my 2nd service yesterday at puchong, near tesco, changed semi sythetic oil plus dunno wat oil to make it smoother. told all my problems, but they said its normal. they changed the throttle sensitivity for me, making it now more sensitive. stepping abit the car will move. BUT the problem is, i cant control my foot, stepping abit means alot, which means more fuel burnt!!!! i think going back there to get it back to normal.

for the burning smell coming out from the aircond blower when u floor it, they said its normal because near the aircond compressor, they have some charcole of somethiing.. =.=

my last Rm80 ( rm2.55/l) lasted me 360km. 11.6km/l average. lowest!!!  getting 15-16km/l is it really possible??? i really dont believe.

i did not have the sound coming out fromt he engine though, pump my nitrogen gas at puchong tireshop . i guess u could get this anywhere easily though.

im still suffering with 2000-3200 rpm at 3rd and 4th gear!!! 1000-2000rpmp and above 3200 rpm i really can get the power , but why not 2000-3200 rpm!!!! arghh!!!
hmm. well, not much to be done on the first service tho, oil, oil filter, that's all. the original engine oil that suzuki uses during servicing is semi synthetic already, so how come you changed to another semi?

hehe, no point trying to change throttle sensitivity imho, just get used to the different amounts of power you get when you depress the pedal to different degrees. do pardon my noob layman's terms, i'm not a car expert/freak.

will look into the nitrogen gas. the damn sound problem with my swift just got really bad yesterday.... to the point where it competes with the radio when i'm idling or going <10kmph... gonna head to suzuki glenmarie and give them what for next week.... such bull... a new car developing soo many problems, and their mechs not being able to find out what it is.

15-16km/l? hmm.. no spare tyre + really light driver + modded rims and thin tyres.. maybe? 100% recipe for disaster? dunno.. i was coming back from KLIA one night, was on the NKVE going back home to damansara heights in really really heavy rain and drastically reduced visibility. this black modded swift shot by and disappeared from sight.... came round the corner to the shell and petronas stations opposite eastin, the swift had smashed into the divider and skidded a fair way... was gonna stop, but a wira and another car stopped, so i figured he'd be ok (with the airbag and all blush.gif ). Went to mofaz a few days later to get them to look at my wiring, and the same black swift was there. had a good look at the wreckage along with most of the other customers there.. i think the whole engine or at least 70% of it was missing, no bonnet etc left lol. but the passenger doors and compartment seemed to be ok.

+Quote Post
squall_kay
post Oct 7 2008, 12:49 AM

~ B-o-R-e-D ~

wanna ask forumers opinion

yesterday i went to used car dealer at penang green lane area, saw one swift, the seller quote the price rm60k, it is CBU unit 2006 model (if not mistaken come with leather seat). interest rate around 4.5% sweat.gif sweat.gif for 7years while for 9 years around +/-4.8% sweat.gif
when calculate with a little bit downpayment (around 5k), for 7 years will cost rm892 while the 9years around rm740 (around that price)...

my question, izit for year 2006 model around that price or shud be cheaper? n when compare to new swift ckd, for 9years plan, the monthly payment also around rm730-740, so if this case which one better, new CKD or 2nd hand CBU?

the seller said, the CBU alot2 better..but the new CKD if not mistaken come with rm1500petrol voucher n hv warranty summore.
whats the real diff between CBU swift n CKD swift (aside from one from Jap, one locally assy) in terms of specs, accessories?

thanx notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
Travies
post Oct 7 2008, 02:36 AM

Regular

i suggest u take CKD 1.
i still remember the suzuki SA told me, everything of our CKD swift is from japan also, just the glass and tyre is from local made.
dun get pyscho by SA. coz they are abit dishonest when wanna promote something sometimes.
+Quote Post
FAibS
post Oct 7 2008, 04:46 PM

Getting Started

why not install piggyback ecus for ur car? will improve fc, give more power and torque!
i got some 2nd units available for suzuki swift costing only RM650! pm me if u want more info!
+Quote Post
adriankhoo153
post Oct 7 2008, 05:32 PM

Kalachia can go green meh?

Seems to be a lot of negative comment for Switf
+Quote Post
nabelon
post Oct 12 2008, 12:17 AM

My Fight, My Freedom, My Desire

QUOTE(squall_kay @ Oct 7 2008, 12:49 AM)
wanna ask forumers opinion

yesterday i went to used car dealer at penang green lane area, saw one swift, the seller quote the price rm60k, it is CBU unit 2006 model (if not mistaken come with leather seat). interest rate around 4.5%  sweat.gif  sweat.gif for 7years while for 9 years around +/-4.8%  sweat.gif
when calculate with a little bit downpayment (around 5k), for 7 years will cost rm892 while the 9years around rm740 (around that price)...

my question, izit for year 2006 model around that price or shud be cheaper? n when compare to new swift ckd, for 9years plan, the monthly payment also around rm730-740, so if this case which one better, new CKD or 2nd hand CBU?

the seller said, the CBU alot2 better..but the new CKD if not mistaken come with rm1500petrol voucher n hv warranty summore.
whats the real diff between CBU swift n CKD swift (aside from one from Jap, one locally assy) in terms of specs, accessories?

thanx  notworthy.gif
i guess you went to hong huat ? don't get psycho by them, ckd is not that bad, go and test drive at the dealer near midlands. l
+Quote Post
richgod
post Oct 12 2008, 02:38 AM

神!救救我吧!

Yup!Is Hong Huat,i go to saw too..
Feel is some expensive,bcoz second hand car must pay tranfer feel rm850,plus higher bank interest n insurance.
+Quote Post

127 Pages « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Bump TopicClosed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0765sec    2.55    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 10:17 PM