Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Xiaxue review on iphone !, zzzzzzzzzzzzz

views

Imzadi
post Apr 16 2008, 02:01 AM

Getting Started
155 posts

Bleargh. I'm a chick with nails (not as long as hers la and mine not fake!) and I have no probs using the iPhone. I absolutely ADORE my iPhone! So suffice to say, she doesn't speak for all the women out there!

But then again not all of us are bimbos!
Criollo
post Apr 16 2008, 02:07 AM

Pew Pew Pew
842 posts

For some reason i find that she says things because she knows that people expect her to react that way...

Hm...
TSspoonkin
post Apr 16 2008, 10:42 AM

The CF Man
1,460 posts

QUOTE(scripted @ Apr 16 2008, 12:05 AM)
i'm not a fan of xiaxue i just think what she said regarding majority of mac owners seem true, esp from everyones response. plus she did say it was going to be a bias review so i don't get why everyone is so eager to pounce on her, ( i guess this is what you call fanboy-ism )
i think when she quoted its going to be a bias review, she was going to be "PRO" Mac. Didnt expect she going to "betray" her bias review to save her blushes on the earlier "china iphone" review.

hmm.gif hmm.gif hmm.gif
SUSgogo2
post Apr 16 2008, 11:01 AM

gogo2
All Stars
18,672 posts

I see a lot of fanboy of Apple in this thread. Come on. This is supposed to be funny review. You guys are dumber than xiaxue.
TSspoonkin
post Apr 16 2008, 11:09 AM

The CF Man
1,460 posts

QUOTE(gogo2 @ Apr 16 2008, 11:01 AM)
I see a lot of fanboy of Apple in this thread. Come on. This is supposed to be funny review. You guys are dumber than xiaxue.
i smell flame adi blink.gif
SUSgogo2
post Apr 16 2008, 01:05 PM

gogo2
All Stars
18,672 posts

You know what dude? YOU EXACTLY PROVED MY POINT. I don't like Apple users because they TYPICALLY:

1) Think they are smarter than everyone else

2) Think they are cooler than everyone else

3) Most importantly, think they are more ENLIGHTENED than everyone else, and have a raging innate need to tell people what to do: Which is to use bloody Mac products.

Added on April 16, 2008, 1:07 pm * You guys are a bunch of uptight bastards. Anyone too arrogant/fanboyish to appreciate that this was SUPPOSED to be a tongue-in-cheek look at the iPhone obviously need their IQ checked. Stop taking it so f***ing seriously

* The reviewer, while ditsy, represents a normal non-techie who happens to write a blog and has a tiny amount of knowledge on the gadget-verse. That was both clear and apparent in her review which she pre-stated was going to be biased because like many, she feels Mac fans generally have their head up their ass. (the comments on this video further back-up this point).

* It's ridiculous the lengths that some of you will take to defend your premium priced purchases - chill. It's just one person's review.

This post has been edited by gogo2: Apr 16 2008, 01:07 PM
LaskarCinta
post Apr 16 2008, 01:12 PM

?
1,651 posts

QUOTE(gogo2 @ Apr 16 2008, 01:05 PM)
You know what dude? YOU EXACTLY PROVED MY POINT. I don't like Apple users because they TYPICALLY:

3) Most importantly, think they are more ENLIGHTENED than everyone else, and have a raging innate need to tell people what to do: Which is to use bloody Mac products.

Added on April 16, 2008, 1:07 pm    * You guys are a bunch of uptight bastards. Anyone too arrogant/fanboyish to appreciate that this was SUPPOSED to be a tongue-in-cheek look at the iPhone obviously need their IQ checked. Stop taking it so f***ing seriously
    * The reviewer, while ditsy, represents a normal non-techie who happens to write a blog and has a tiny amount of knowledge on the gadget-verse. That was both clear and apparent in her review which she pre-stated was going to be biased because like many, she feels Mac fans generally have their head up their ass. (the comments on this video further back-up this point).
    * It's ridiculous the lengths that some of you will take to defend your premium priced purchases - chill. It's just one person's review.
a very typical example of FLAME. haha...
SUSgogo2
post Apr 16 2008, 01:16 PM

gogo2
All Stars
18,672 posts

QUOTE(LaskarCinta @ Apr 16 2008, 01:12 PM)
a very typical example of FLAME. haha...
Actually I just copy from Xiaxue blog.... laugh.gif

I wonder why all Apple fanboy like that??? hmm.gif
LaskarCinta
post Apr 16 2008, 01:19 PM

?
1,651 posts

no need to justify other people, while we ourselves ain't that right. have a nice day.
TSspoonkin
post Apr 16 2008, 04:10 PM

The CF Man
1,460 posts

QUOTE(gogo2 @ Apr 16 2008, 01:05 PM)

Added on April 16, 2008, 1:07 pm    * You guys are a bunch of uptight bastards. Anyone too arrogant/fanboyish to appreciate that this was SUPPOSED to be a tongue-in-cheek look at the iPhone obviously need their IQ checked. Stop taking it so f***ing seriously
xiaxue's fan spotted !
whistling.gif
ezinger
post Apr 16 2008, 06:08 PM

butter cookies
1,535 posts

QUOTE(gogo2 @ Apr 16 2008, 01:16 PM)
Actually I just copy from Xiaxue blog.... laugh.gif

I wonder why all Apple fanboy like that??? hmm.gif
mac > pc .

mac user's are proven smarter lol..

you seem like an anti-mac/apple, you remind me of....ghey