Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Airsoft, Why is it not legalize in Malaysia?

views

donleo77
post Mar 21 2009, 08:05 PM

0 posts

Airsoft sport in malaysia is still illegal and its underground due to the law...person who have the stuff mostly keep a low down profile n their contact..n normally they play in the private properties like land, kebun, ladang n some of them play at abandon house for CQB(close quarter battle battle) drill...

ps: Airsoft is for low down profile personalities....i understand why they are like dat...imagine u got ur own gun or aeg,..mostly they feel great...but as airsofter...they treat airsoft juz like real gun..respect them even tho airsoft cant kill ppls

Airsoft no1 law...

1 Assume the gun reload..even it dun have the bullet in it n never put ur finger on the trigger until u r very ready to fire...keep it in a safe mode.
donleo77
post Sep 8 2009, 11:10 AM

0 posts

AIRSOFT IS ILLEGAL IN MALAYSIA. pls tk note specially 4 newbie...this sport is for the enthusiast n legal country. not for poyo2 to show off.authority is lookin for those involved nowadays. careful 4 wat u wrote here
donleo77
post Sep 24 2009, 04:03 PM

0 posts

I REPEAT!! AIRSOFT IS ILLEGAL IN MALAYSIA..ONLY 4 THOSE ENTHUSIAST N RELI KNOW HOW TO TREAT THE AIRSOFT AS REAL WEAPON..ITS NOT A CHILDISH STUFF OR A NORMAL HOBBIES..U MIGHT GET CAUGHT. PLS DO RESEARCH B4 U BUY OR PLAY...SO FAR THERES NO INFO ABOUT AIRSOFT SCENE IN MALAYSIA OR PLACE TO PLAY.
donleo77
post Sep 25 2009, 02:12 PM

0 posts

The best is airsoft is for suitable for 25 year old and above..WE believe person who age below 25 is still with the show off mentality...most airsofters are reli adult..if u are under age of 25..u better play paintball..
donleo77
post Oct 5 2009, 05:23 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(shawnliau @ Oct 4 2009, 11:17 PM)
thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif
Damm nice what u say. i think MASOC suda mati la......ai....
in a way to legalise the sport its better not to blame MASOC n law enforcement..some of them oso are into airsoft sport...be careful not to saying bad bout them.klu nk buat legal cara baik kena buat dgn baik..pls dun simply2 blame the blue buddies. they have to do wat wrote in AKTA n undang2. MASOC tries their best to get it legal. juz be patience coz thing like this takes time.

donleo77
post Oct 6 2009, 11:19 AM

0 posts

dun worry..i tk it cool bro.the site is closed for time being due to security reason. i think the best to all to learn about arsoft is to learn four laws of gun control. airsoft is a good sport but at the same time, lots of people misusing the stuff. to get people into to support this sport is to educate themselves. i reli hate when ppl say if they have airsoft gun they want to put a metal bearing n try to shoot anything they want. i only wish this kind of ppl being shot by police. n wish hes dead. we dun want this kind of ppl into airsoft sport.
donleo77
post Oct 7 2009, 01:10 PM

0 posts

As i told this kind of thing takes time. we, among airsofters fan tru malaysia are unite n we r please to invite law enforcement to play, n giv us their opinion. i think dat is d best way to get it done. Its bad to blame them n ask y dun legal this thing. Its time for us to approach them nicely n politely. But in my opinion, i want the airsoft sport ILLEGAL in Malaysia but ONLY !!:

a) 25years old above
b)dun hav a criminal record
c)for member of the club or registered organization
d) all player must giv their portfolio, biodata, detail, n gun replica serial no. to police airsofters database(dis is necesscary juz in case caught in road block etc)
e) must hav the suitable course(4 laws of gun control) n get the certificate

What if we simply legal thing? means all kind of ppl, teenage, kids are simply can buy it at pasar malam n shoot ppl around. Thats y in malaysia i suggest airsoft is for enthusiast only n meet the above requirement. In dis way we can keep the sport safe in our country.

Its more to get it legalize or u want our country safe from robbers using replica.? anybody agree wit dis..?

donleo77
post Oct 7 2009, 02:15 PM

0 posts

Paintball is a wargames that people play with guys they dont trust..
donleo77
post Oct 7 2009, 03:46 PM

0 posts

[quote=mousepad87,Oct 7 2009, 04:36 PM]
airsoft can only play wif ppl they trust ? dat dangerous until u can play with ppl u can trust arrr? rclxub.gif

Pls read about honor system

donleo77
post Oct 13 2009, 11:55 AM

0 posts

i wish who using the ball bearing or person who replace the plastic to metal bearing is shot dead by police real steel. only a criminal done that.
donleo77
post Oct 13 2009, 06:28 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(moonriver82 @ Oct 13 2009, 06:24 PM)
Wowzie! drool.gif The 1st skirmish! Them Singaporean must have succesfully got it legal in Singapore. Good news for us too, sooner or later we too can play like that rclxms.gif Malaysian law aways follo Singapore's one brows.gif

I see. Very good point genius. If airsofts can be used to shoot ball bearings, then I suppose the same can be said for paintball markers, no?

FYI, I can spit further than a ball bearing launched from a regular airsoft.

yeahh..i agree wit moonriver82

This post has been edited by donleo77: Oct 13 2009, 06:30 PM
donleo77
post Oct 14 2009, 09:22 AM

0 posts

to frosty snowman, i think the person who using ball bearing is not an airsofter..hes a criminal. n yes there a case ppl get caught using the imitation firearm but its a homemade stuff n its using ball bearing 4 the purpose to kill n hunting. airsofters dont do killing. pls do research
donleo77
post Oct 14 2009, 04:58 PM

0 posts

yeahhh agree with those opinion..AIRSOFT is a good sport..it grows n build a DISCIPLINE, LEADERSHIP, PATRIOTIC n HONESTY in ourselves to our country in healthy environment. we adapted from wat we learn from airsoft to our life. i know some of the player after play airsoft he quits smoking, n some join our national service WATANIAH..dis prove the positive side is more than negative side of airsoft.
donleo77
post Oct 29 2009, 06:08 PM

0 posts

ye ke..u got lobang arr? u can get caught u know.
donleo77
post Nov 2 2009, 09:38 AM

0 posts

And about your third paragraph on paintball, I would probably call this a dangerous game. Why? My wife's arm was bruised badly despite of thick clothing and protection gears!!!! Hence, the only reason that make sense about our law enforcement not allowing airsoft is because the pistol or rifle looks very much like a real thing no doubt plastic. Other than that, it's even safer than paintball anytime with the used of proper protection gears. Besides, I've recently came across over the internet whereby paintball rifles are getting "real" looks too over their steal counterparts!!!

i agree this above....our enforcement illegal airsoft coz its look alike with reaf firearm...but nowaday paintball are getting real and they already play it in the US..so paintballers please read ur development in pintball b4 say sumting bad bout airsoft..i think msian paintballers still use the 'big tupperware' to put the pellet..oversea paintballer already load the pellet inside the magazine that looks real...
donleo77
post Nov 4 2009, 04:46 PM

0 posts

any advertisement bout airsoft stuff will fully seen by authorities...r u crazy.?.u gonna get caught by cyber intel police dept
donleo77
post Nov 16 2009, 09:43 AM

0 posts

its wat i said b4
donleo77
post Nov 23 2009, 01:29 PM

0 posts

Added on November 23, 2009, 1:31 pm[quote=moonriver82,Nov 16 2009, 05:40 PM]
Talking about local dealers, I came across this one blog (due to security reason mentioned by donleo77, honeycool75 and mfzouk at the above, I won't put the blog address here) offering to sell from his inventory that includes among others the Systema M4A1 PTW AEG (arguably the best AEG on the market today, built to qualities matching, even exceeding that of the real M4A1 firearm and the firing velocity can reach up to 500 fps!) for RM1.8K.

mmmm systema..? 500 fps? u wanna play airsoft or get ppl killed..?

This post has been edited by donleo77: Nov 23 2009, 01:32 PM
donleo77
post Dec 9 2009, 12:52 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(cckeong @ Dec 8 2009, 10:34 PM)
Actually there is a lot of Team out there...if you own a AEG join with them once a month then you will get more info.
juz a rumours laa..so far in msia airsoft is for replica collection..no such thing in airsoft skirmish n team in msia..if u interested juz google tru web bout airsoft in oversea..lot of ting u could learn b4 u play
donleo77
post Feb 7 2010, 12:33 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(Mansur225 @ Feb 6 2010, 01:03 AM)
so when do you have a little session of airsoft battle? where exactly is it the place where u play, what is the age minimum, what time do you start and end, do u provide vest and goggles? Do we bring our own airsofts

Added on February 6, 2010, 12:12 am
i read somewhere that their office in Plaza Damas, but i forgot the exact address n location. if i find out i will have a look cuz plaza damas is just 2 min drive from my school

no la its in balakong near Mines around there

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0384sec    0.20    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:42 PM