Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Airsoft, Why is it not legalize in Malaysia?

views

QelDroma
post Jan 16 2009, 12:25 PM

0 posts

Well as most of u guys have seen or heard... there's been a few chap who've been arrested for this airsoft thing... the authorities aren't dumb...

here's a little scenario...

"so i see u guys this saturday... where damansara Damai right...? who do i call...?" someone gives me a number...

i show up, at game day, all awed and drooling... snap a few pics... cool shit man, cool gears...

next thing u know... PDRM... jangan bergerak...!!!

better, u dont get arrested... they just collect a minimal fee once in a while, on and off...

when anything happens... they'll just throw one of u guys at the dogs...

and y'all can kiss the registration goodbye mates... with the recent arrests...

its a good game, best kept among friends and even better played under ground...

lets not make it so public and accessible. none of you want one rotten apple to ruin the whole batch now right...

and uh... "mr i've got a gun license" he's got a damm gun license... dont piss him off... he could just rat all u guys out, hotlink this link to the po lee's.

Added on January 16, 2009, 12:31 pmn grimrip... u sound very familliar... do i know u...?

Added on January 16, 2009, 12:33 pmoh hey steven, @ 012 635 2286... i'd give u a call, so that we can meet up to talk bout how to get these AEG's... i've got a budget of around rm 5k... kinda like them kingarms AEG's...

lets meet up...

Added on January 16, 2009, 12:37 pm
QUOTE(grimrip @ Jan 2 2009, 06:04 PM)
They do... but the airsoft arenas are not available here. brows.gif

Added on January 2, 2009, 6:34 pm

Wouldn't call myself a "veteran" but I'd say u r about right in the estimates for fairly good airsofts and not just the typical Made in China stuffs that sometimes crumble in your hands.  A good China AEG for that matter, would just cost u about 1,300.

Clothes & gear are my specialty and I take pride in my wearable and functional collection.  If u r fussy like me, a full set will easily cost u RM1K.  Otherwise, u can budget yourself RM500 for a complete set which involves wearing dubious "used" items albeit original military surplus, and fake items like synthetic leather boots and gloves.  A good place to start will be Pertama Kompleks which supply our local army and polis gear, among other things. Next, for anything which u can't get cheap, will be Sg Wang shop (third floor I think) called Supercool Hobby, yeah, the one with the dummy outside... and inside.  It's pricey but they have almost everything u need, including BBs and gas.

Training courses... hmmm... try this http://www.blackwaterusa.com/company_Profi...tw_current.html

Membership and costs for gatherings?... well, sometimes the organisers will charge u RM30 for a game and throw in some free nasi lemak for lunch hahahah.
hmmm... take's pride in his wearable and functionals... specializes in clothes and gear... black water fan...

teddy bear...? is that you...

This post has been edited by QelDroma: Jan 16 2009, 12:37 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0174sec    0.41    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:08 PM