Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Health NEW YORK SKIN SOLUTION - BEWARE, Complains and unethical centres!!!!!

views

shiro23
post Apr 4 2010, 12:08 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(Bank @ Apr 9 2008, 10:49 AM)
HI. i open this thread not because to encourage ppl go NYSS but to make public aware of this unethical beauty centre!!!! i found out alot negative comments on NYSS and think tat public/consumer should not continue to be cheated by them. so pls AWARE of this and pls don be cheated by them.

more complains and comments here:

My Webpage

My Webpage

wat say you after reading so many complains. ppl who has been cheated by them pls come share ur experience here.
mad.gif Hi Bank,

I totally and utterly agree with you. I signed up for a package too last year in June 09. cost me a real boom!!!! mad.gif the beautician told me promotion ends that day also.

i went there to remove my acne problems as advertised in the TV!!!!!!!

BUT who knows after two (2) damn months, from 5 pimples on my cheecks, it spreaded to whole faces.

MY wedding is JULY this year. Can you imagine how frustrated I am with NYSS???

LIAR, IDIOT LIAR!!!!

Now I found one beauty centre, a good one indeed around my area. Is at Rampai Business Park, Setapak. Easy to find. Just behind OLD TOWN.

My fren recommend me to go there. The moment I stepped in, the warm smiles and services from the staff charms my heart.

I really love their service and skills.

Now, my whole face is back to normal. Started off in Dec 09. The beautician there told me scar from my previous experience takes time to heal.

I totally understand that. But now with mild makeup on my skin, I am at least PRESENTABLE to public.

Their products are at middle range cost. Not too expensive!!!!

Small salon but good service which really charms your heart immediately.

You guys should try this out. You can call up for a survey tho....0341428178..no harm trying right?

haha...

rclxms.gif biggrin.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0195sec    0.48    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:48 AM