Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Health NEW YORK SKIN SOLUTION - BEWARE, Complains and unethical centres!!!!!

views

jO3y1209
post Jul 6 2010, 06:56 PM

10 posts

I went to NEW york skin solution jz now. I had heard my friend that the service they are giving damn bad if you just go for FREE trial! thn my point is i will go n try. From the time they give me the consultation till the service of doing facial , it is running pretty well, warm smelling. After finish, they compared to let you see the effect! that's the time they want you to sign up their package~!! yeah there it's start!! I don't want to sign up for any package even though my pocket got money, then the consultant said she would willing to help me by recommending Home care DIY product worth 1800, then i reject it too!!! now start, she asked me to wait and went out to take something for me to sign. Meanwhile, the other consultant come in, ask this ask that, trying to pursue me , argue with me thn go out. THe 2nd other come in, said u should take care since ur skin already got problem, also trying to pursue me to take even 1 time treatment. The 3rd consultant come in , she said " Miss u're really very wasted our treatment because our treatment is for those who need and those who really want to take care about their skin. everyone will sign up with our package after they done the first trial!! And you are only aiming the free trial but not appreciate it !" I was really pissed off. f***ing them!!!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0230sec    0.48    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:34 PM