Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Health NEW YORK SKIN SOLUTION - BEWARE, Complains and unethical centres!!!!!

views

andychucky
post Feb 4 2013, 01:14 AM

Getting Started
86 posts

New York Skin Solution is very unethical. I signed a package for 8 courses last year May 2012. Once you signed, they don't even bother to give you a good facial treatment.

Anyway, recently they call me for treatment. well since i already paid, i went. But this time they lock me in the room, and desperately ask me to sign for another 20 sessions. What is the point because i only manage to used up 4 sessions, with the remaining 4 sessions.

And during this 4th course, they are me to sign another package for RM 4,400 for 20 sessions. They beg and beg and beg for 1/2 hour, but i rejected them because the reason is i still have 4 sessions to finish, why sign for new ones. Finally, just because they are lack of room to con other potential customers, they let me go and ask me not to to come again, Jokingly.

Hard lesson learn and anyway, their services SUCKS!

Please who ever read this DON'T be CONNED by New York Skin Solution. even in year 2013.

This post has been edited by andychucky: Feb 4 2013, 01:20 AM
andychucky
post Feb 4 2013, 09:45 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

Yes New York Skin is that BAD. All they care is to sigh you in and get your money. No after sales services. And they can make you stand at the counter like idiot.

Anyway their treatment just does not help.

They are very clever at taking photo of your face before and after treatment.
Before treatment, they will use a dim light, and after treatment they will use a bright light to take your face photo. Hence, this will make your face looks clearner after treatment.

This post has been edited by andychucky: Feb 4 2013, 09:46 PM
andychucky
post May 1 2013, 01:24 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

QUOTE(andychucky @ Feb 4 2013, 01:14 AM)
New York Skin Solution is very unethical. I signed a package for 8 courses last year May 2012. Once you signed, they don't even bother to give you a good facial treatment.

Anyway, recently they call me for treatment. well since i already paid, i went. But this time they lock me in the room, and desperately ask me to sign for another 20 sessions. What is the point because i only manage to used up 4 sessions, with the remaining 4 sessions.

And during this 4th course, they are me to sign another package for RM 4,400 for 20 sessions. They beg and beg and beg for 1/2 hour, but i rejected them because the reason is i still have 4 sessions to finish, why sign for new ones. Finally, just because they are lack of room to con other potential customers, they let me go and ask me not to to come again, Jokingly.

Hard lesson learn and anyway, their services SUCKS!

Please who ever read this DON'T be CONNED by New York Skin Solution. even in year 2013.
New York Skin really suck. They still call me and give free gifts to con me to renew contract.
andychucky
post Aug 17 2013, 05:25 AM

Getting Started
86 posts

Yup yup, you guys should check the forum first before parting with your money. Recently my friend got conned in New York Skin Jusco Kepong branch too.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0175sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:22 AM