Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Health NEW YORK SKIN SOLUTION - BEWARE, Complains and unethical centres!!!!!

views

Fashionista9
post Jun 11 2010, 11:34 PM

1 posts

I just signed up a package with NYSS in Jan'10 after trying their RM38 facial. I admit that the lady manager is really good in selling their service. They tell me that they guarantee to cure my acne problem by the end of my 20 session package. However, upon my 1st session the lady whom i signed the package disappear (they say to another branch) & they let me wait for 1/ hour for my facial eevn with appointment. They do not have any curtesy to call to remind on our facial appoinment. The 2nd session is even worst I called them personally to confirm on my appointment but when I reach there they say no room ask me to come in another hour. I paid RM300++ per session & all I get is waiting. The facial session is not pleasant too as they barely touch your face for 1/2 in the 1 1/2 session. 1st, they do double cleansing, then they leave you with the steamer (depend on how fast they finish another customer), it can go up to 1/2 hour just steaming. Then they come back do extraction, randomly extract, then done, proceed with cleansing then mask, simple massage, then gone to another customer. Come back remove mask, you are done. After 10 session, my face got serioud breakout, worse then before I signed up!!! After that, all my session has no massage as they take extra few minutes to do extraction. This is really a 0 star service for a 5 star price!!! This is a con!!!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0225sec    0.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:08 PM