Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

ASB loan, worth to get it???

views

danielmckey
post May 23 2011, 02:39 PM

Enthusiast
954 posts

Let me add something here, the longer term your loan payment the more you get. The shorter term the less you get. This is working for the person who want long term saving with patience.

Think this way, do you have enough saving for your retirement in the future?
danielmckey
post Aug 16 2017, 07:03 PM

Enthusiast
954 posts

Sometimes, you ask people in forum or maybe like in blog. You should ask all those banker, are they taking the loan?
A banker is more aware about their own benefit instead of people out there, sometimes pouring some cold water.
Same to insurance, some say insurance is cheating or this and that. Same Question again, are those insurance agent taking their own insurance scheme?

That's all, you look for your own answer instead of listening people because the $ is yours. It is you choice of your hard own money where to invest.

This post has been edited by danielmckey: Aug 16 2017, 07:04 PM
danielmckey
post Aug 18 2017, 08:14 AM

Enthusiast
954 posts

QUOTE(haziqnet @ Aug 16 2017, 09:00 PM)
Actually i dun get it what u r trying to tell. "Look for your own answer" This one. Dont u think most answer come from people who already did it. If no people do it how to get the answer? Are u question if asb financing does proven profit or not?

People like me share the knowledge and also give the fact with calculations based on the previous ASB data and performance. Do u think we try to cheat people by telling them this asb financing is proven profit?

Please make me understand what u want to prove with ur statement.
LOL. You no need to understand. Just look around you. This loan has been exist long time ago. But no one getting bankrupt or complaint lost of money after getting their cert. That's all.
danielmckey
post Aug 18 2017, 08:28 PM

Enthusiast
954 posts

QUOTE(haziqnet @ Aug 18 2017, 09:40 AM)
thats because there are no things to say about. Since ASB established no one, i repeat no one ever loss money when apply for ASB loan. The only I heard is the misleading about ASBF. Some people said they are loss money because only took dividend as the profit but they forget when they terminate their loan they also will received principal surrender value + takaful surrender value (if apply with takaful) which after all give them profit (more than ASB saving)

Bankruptcy? They are no one will bankruptcy because of ASB loan. Most bank will auto terminate after 2 month in a row not paying the loan. How they can get bankruptcy if there are no CCRIS record after 6 month of termination.
Someone else share this, you just read and no need to reply.

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4391069

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0198sec    0.36    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:53 PM