Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicClosed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> iPhone cant restore, error 1015

ys_2k
post Apr 3 2008, 11:59 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

Today tried to install an app and it crashed my iphone, it hang on the startup....

Then i used Ziphone to forced the DFU mode to restore my iphone firmware to 1.1.2 after many tries.
Well...it success....

And then
since it successful to restore to 1.1.2 and jailbreak it with Ziphone 3.0,
so i thought i might as well upgrade it to 1.1.3 firmware through iTunes...and it failed in middle with code 1015.

Now even i used back the DFU mode to try restore back to firmware 1.1.2 or upgrade to firmware 1.1.3,
it will failed with code 1015.

My bootloader is 3.9, i not sure during the upgrade 1.1.3, it will upgrade my bootloader too while it still failed,

Any suggestion for my problem?

thank you.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
frozzbyte
post Apr 4 2008, 02:42 AM

Feeling butthurt lately? Like I care
Group: Senior Member

Since ur on BL3.9 then u should not be facing error 1015. Only people with BL4.6 will have this error if they try to restore to a firmware lower than they are using. 1015 means itunes can't flash the baseband as it failed the security checks. Maybe u can try manually flashing back your baseband. It's 2.30am and i can't think of any program to do this right now. Too sleepy to search my brain (what more google) for the program name. Maybe other forumer thats wide awake can help u with this. ZZzzzZZzzZZzzzZZ
+Quote Post
stringfellow
post Apr 4 2008, 03:04 AM

TEG, TFU, and SFF Titan Z

There is the option, either at the One-click Actions (called "Refurbish) on Ziphone or in the Advanced Tab to use iErase to erase the bootloader 3.9 baseband and/or "Downgrade 4.6BL to 3.9 and Flash/Unlock 4.03". You will have to identify which option is less destructive, by means of identifying which BL you are actually residing. Proceed with caution, especially the options on the Advanced tab.

These options im talking about are on ZiPhoneOSX 2.6, running on a Mac. I cannot comment on the Windows version, since i have not used one.
+Quote Post
ys_2k
post Apr 4 2008, 09:42 AM

Casual

well.........after spend the whole night and another sacrified 2 sleep hour and wake up at 5am, finally managed to make it revive again.

i try flashed it again to 1.1.2 with the error 1015, then use iBinkr to boot it. After the boot, use ziphone to jailbreak, unlock and activate it...

it successed...but....it doesn't seen to included the jailbreak apps such as "Installer" and etc in the phone, it just like a non-jailbreaked version..
phone cant make call, sms....check the version, it is v1.1.2 with 04.04.05_G modem, i used this phone for 2 months back and it definetely not 04.04.05_G when i got it.....i guess it is something screwed because of that ziphone....if possible, pls correct me if i m wrong?

this morning set the phone to DFU mode and restore it in iTunes to 1.1.4, then use iPlus 2.0 to jailbreak it...now the iphone info shows

firmware : 1.1.4
modem: 04.04.05_G

that's all for the day, thank you to frozzbyte and stringfellow to give advise, cheer!

This post has been edited by ys_2k: Apr 4 2008, 09:44 AM
+Quote Post
korn
post Apr 4 2008, 09:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!

hmmm, if i restore my iPhone v1.1.4 using the iTunes... after restore, can put sim and use direct ah? No need any app o anythin?

ps: want to format my iPhone... like new from factory somethin like that la icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif

This post has been edited by korn: Apr 4 2008, 09:58 AM
+Quote Post
ys_2k
post Apr 4 2008, 05:54 PM

Casual

no...u still need to jailbreak with software such like iPlus or ziphone...
or else the phone is LOCKED and you cant make call or sms or cant even see the menu screen....

make sure you understand what you are actually doing....
i don't advise others to do it unless it is spoiled or they are confident about their what they are doing....

i was very frustrated to fix it for the whole night....
my advice is "dont try it".

if u wanna try,
u need to know about your firmware version, bootloader,
difference between DFU mode and Recovery mode,
what the is consequence after downgrade the boatloader from 4.6 to 3.9,
and the pro and con for each jailbreak software,
and many things you need to know in and out...

i m not intend to scare u or wan to make it hard......
just that i give u a preparation that u will never know what going to happen next until u do it.....although they are a lot successful upgrade case in youtube or google, so to failure case..

lastly....above the post is just telling how i upgrade my 1.1.2 to 1.1.4,
i can't ensure it will be fine if follow my way, and i am not knowledgeable to give u any better info about flash the firmware...there r risks for upgrade or downgrade

hope u understand about it.

+Quote Post
korn
post Apr 4 2008, 06:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(ys_2k @ Apr 4 2008, 05:54 PM)
no...u still need to jailbreak with software such like iPlus or ziphone...
or else the phone is LOCKED and you cant make call or sms or cant even see the menu screen....

make sure you understand what you are actually doing....
i don't advise others to do it unless it is spoiled or they are confident about their what they are doing....

i was very frustrated to fix it for the whole night....
my advice is "dont try it".

if u wanna try,
u need to know about your firmware version, bootloader,
difference between DFU mode and Recovery mode,
what the is consequence after downgrade the boatloader from 4.6 to 3.9,
and the pro and con for each jailbreak software,
and many things you need to know in and out...

i m not intend to scare u or wan to make it hard......
just that i give u a preparation that u will never know what going to happen next until u do it.....although they are a lot successful upgrade case in youtube or google, so to failure case..

lastly....above the post is just telling how i upgrade my 1.1.2 to 1.1.4,
i can't ensure it will be fine if follow my way, and i am not knowledgeable to give u any better info about flash the firmware...there r risks for upgrade or downgrade

hope u understand about it.
owh thanks, but im not to downgrade and upgrade... Just to get rid some problem in my iPhone, thats why need format oOOoo... nod.gif
+Quote Post
SEP910
post Apr 4 2008, 06:40 PM

Desire!!!

QUOTE(korn @ Apr 4 2008, 06:30 PM)
owh thanks, but im not to downgrade and upgrade... Just to get rid some problem in my iPhone, thats why need format oOOoo...  nod.gif
just refer and read that link
that I paste before ler...
If got mac, use "Pwnage" simple..
+Quote Post

Bump TopicClosed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0577sec    3.35    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 05:35 PM