Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Toys ~Barbie Collectors Corner~, Looking out for Barbie Collectors!!!

views

TSsecretsummer
post Apr 2 2008, 09:01 PM, updated 16y ago

5 posts

Any babes here collects barbie dolls? It hasn't been a trend or culture in Malaysia that people collects barbie dolls. Maybe its very rare that ppl sells collectible editions barbie dolls here?

I am a barbie collector myself.. i have 50 over dolls hanging on my room's wall smile.gif Would really love to meet anybody who's into barbie dolls smile.gif
temptation1314
post Apr 2 2008, 09:07 PM

Specials : 1,000,000 Spam Post Attack
2,287 posts

QUOTE(secretsummer @ Apr 2 2008, 09:01 PM)
Any babes here collects barbie dolls? It hasn't been a trend or culture in Malaysia that people collects barbie dolls. Maybe its very rare that ppl sells collectible editions barbie dolls here?

I am a barbie collector myself.. i have 50 over dolls hanging on my room's wall smile.gif Would really love to meet anybody who's into barbie dolls smile.gif
shocking.gif WAH... 50 over!!! Mind to snap some pics so that we can see your collection?? It might be a good start smile.gif
Note : ah.. I'm not barbie collector lar.. just come in suggest only tongue.gif
SWATwolf
post Apr 2 2008, 09:07 PM

Casual
430 posts

wow, my sister used to collect barbie dolls and those limited edition.
But she doesnt collect them anymore and she's living in aus already.
Maybe someday when Im free i take her collection down and have some snap tongue.gif
Veena
post Apr 5 2008, 02:20 AM

Getting Started
177 posts

omg.. serious o not.. i got only 20 plus but all was given away... mom said it's time to grow up.... u jus collect those limited edition barbie dolls is it/ i collect them coz i lov to change their custome.. hehe
cupz
post Aug 24 2008, 01:52 PM

Getting Started
248 posts

anyone knows where I can find Barbie dolls the princess collection?
Kelvenwai
post Nov 24 2008, 12:59 AM

Getting Started
54 posts

LOL ... I collect too,silkstone Robert Best Gold label 10,000 world wide. I have around 20 pcs

Added on November 24, 2008, 1:13 am
QUOTE(cupz @ Aug 24 2008, 01:52 PM)
anyone knows where I can find Barbie dolls the princess collection?
Times Square,Amcorp Mall and Bangsar complex selling alot barbie collector, I saw got few princess. Last time I collected few princess but now I collecting Fashion doll Silkstone by Robert Best.

I got

Princess of Japan
Princess of Ancient Mexico
Princess of South Africa
Princess of the Incas
Princess of the Renaissance

This post has been edited by Kelvenwai: Nov 24 2008, 01:15 AM
SUSadvocado
post Nov 27 2008, 01:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

I also like to see ur collection. Not many girl collectors over here. Maybe too into love drama and stuff?

There's alot of fashion dolls for girls nowadays, Takara and a few brands are quite famous now, Momoko? Don't know how they fair with Barbies but i think they have more articulations.

There used to be a toy shop in StarHill that sells alot of high end Barbies. I think the owner is a lady and many rich aunties visit the shop. But now the shop is not there anymore.

There should be a 6-12" for girls thread seriously.

Also a confession i wanted to buy a barbie doll when i was little because i wanted to see what is underneath the clothes lol.
Kelvenwai
post Dec 3 2008, 05:26 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(advocado @ Nov 27 2008, 01:40 PM)
I also like to see ur collection. Not many girl collectors over here. Maybe too into love drama and  stuff?

There's alot of fashion dolls for girls nowadays, Takara and a few brands are quite famous now, Momoko? Don't know how they fair with Barbies but i think they have more articulations.

There used to be a toy shop in StarHill that sells alot of high end Barbies. I think the owner is a lady and many rich aunties visit the shop. But now the shop is not there anymore.

There should be a 6-12" for girls thread seriously.
Also a confession i wanted to buy a barbie doll when i was little because i wanted to see what is underneath the clothes lol.
The shop moved to times square
ajis
post Dec 3 2008, 05:29 PM

plastic love
3,554 posts

woah..Barbie collector thread..
Kelvenwai
post Dec 12 2008, 07:15 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

City Smart™ Barbie 2003 (Silkstone / Barbie® Fashion Model Collection)

user posted image

City Smart™ Barbie® is dressed in a black silk shantung dress accented with a slit at the front, small bows at the shoulders and self-belt. Her accessories include a white straw cloth hat with tulle and silk shantung bows. She comes with short white gloves, pearl drop earrings, black heels, and matching purse. This limited edition customized Barbie doll will be used as a promotional tool at Barbie stores in Japan. A very limited quantity will also be available through Direct Mail (200 dolls sold out in 30 sec on July 24, 2003). It's an extremely limited production. Only 500 dolls at worldwide exclusive from Japan only. Last time selling RM299 at Malaysia.

user posted image

user posted image

Times Square got 1 now selling RM3000

http://www.wowdolls.com/limited/ultra.htm (selling US675 dollar)

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/sa...post?id=3111695 (selling US1395)

Anyone got this one doll and want sell pm me Pls.

Added on December 12, 2008, 7:28 pmMarie Antoinette Barbie® 2003 Limited Edition

user posted image

Carrying a handcrafted porcelain pair of roses, Barbie® doll is the height of royalty as Marie Antoinette who became the Queen of France when her husband was crowned King Louis XVI in the 18th century. She wears a regal blue gown and matching bodice that is embellished with touches of golden lace. Draped with golden fringe, the generous layers of her extravagant gown are decorated with golden tassels and hide her full-length pantaloons and the blue satin ribbons on her shoes. A matching hat topped with feathers completes her ensemble. She wears an extravagant rhinestone necklace that complements her dramatic ensemble.

http://www.barbiecollector.com/showcase/pr...y=g62&sort=name

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Last 2 years I saw at Sogo got one selling RM900 after discounted, Now price is up RM3000 to Rm6000

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Check price at Ebay http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m3...-All-Categories

This post has been edited by Kelvenwai: Dec 12 2008, 07:46 PM
SUSadvocado
post Dec 12 2008, 09:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

I was wondering what's the new Barbie high ends priced at?

Is the quality good or better than Japanese Dolls?

Added on December 12, 2008, 9:57 pmBTW the way they curve the dress looks really nice.

This post has been edited by advocado: Dec 12 2008, 09:57 PM
Kelvenwai
post Dec 13 2008, 01:26 AM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(advocado @ Dec 12 2008, 09:55 PM)
I was wondering what's the new Barbie high ends priced at?

Is the quality good or better than Japanese Dolls?

Added on December 12, 2008, 9:57 pmBTW the way they curve the dress looks really nice.
New Barbie Platinum Label is Rm 800 to Rm2000 produced in editions of less than 1,000 worldwide. ( Difficult to find at Malaysia)

New Barbie Gold Label is RM180 to RM500 produced in quantities of no more than 25,000 pieces worldwide

Silver Label is RM100 to RM250 produced in quantities of no more than 50,000 pieces worldwide, can find at Department store at toys shop

PiPink Label™ dolls is RM70 to RM200 come packaged in a box with a clear acetate front trimmed in pink, perfect for displaying NRFB. Pink Label™ dolls do not have a quota limit.

Platinum and Gold is good quality.

http://www.barbiecollector.com/

This post has been edited by Kelvenwai: Dec 13 2008, 01:55 AM
Kelvenwai
post Dec 13 2008, 01:54 AM

Getting Started
54 posts

Empress of the Golden Blossom™ Barbie® Doll 2008 Gold Label[SIZE=14]

user posted image

The “magic” of Asia comes to life with Empress of the Golden Blossom™ Barbie® doll. The doll wears an opulent gown of pink and golden brocade, inspired by a glorious fantasy of exotic Chinese costume. The noble peony motif is elegantly featured in the lush fabrics. A golden headpiece crowns the intricate hairdo, decorated with lovely faux flowers and birds.

For the adult collector.

Price US150

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
True Blood
post Jan 6 2009, 02:05 AM

0 posts

My Collection.....

1. Holiday Barbie 2005
Attached Image Attached Image

2. The Roses Barbie

3. The Nutcracker Ballerina Barbie
Attached Image

4. Birthday Barbie 2005
Attached Image

5. Kebaya Barbie
Attached Image

This post has been edited by True Blood: Jan 6 2009, 02:17 AM
j3nny9irl
post Feb 27 2009, 01:26 AM

Getting Started
56 posts

I used to collect them but my dad keep giving them away. My dad used to work it Mattel and I get free Barbie dolls... I tried collecting the Limited edition ones but they are just too many and the workmanship isn't as good as before so I get fed up and stopped collecting them tongue.gif

I'm now collecting some Vinyls and they aren't cheap too tongue.gif
WDY
post Sep 9 2010, 10:19 PM

11 posts

I used to have 10 barbie dolls, 2 kens, princess barbie dolls, butterfly princess, rapunzel and some modern ones with kitchen, car and dining room sets. Sweet memories. smile.gif

QUOTE(secretsummer @ Apr 2 2008, 10:01 PM)

JTHL
post Sep 3 2011, 03:19 PM

0 posts

Hi there, I have 16 barbie dolls by martell,year 1976 with accessories. Mixture of brown and blonde hair . Getting rid all of them due to migrating soon.
Interested to buy it from me? Please ring me at 019-3563838 if you do.
Thank you.

Attached thumbnail(s)
kl_abtalib
post Mar 5 2012, 05:29 PM

0 posts

im selling my barbie dolls. if interested do email me tq.
Carley
post Oct 24 2012, 06:05 PM

4 posts

my sister barbies dolls many years throw in the cabinet, last few week i took out and look, omg...the dress if got plastic all look melting sad.gif lastly i took all her barbie dolls throw on to tong and bathing all of them...haha...got mermaid too but unlucky the battery liquid was lacking out, duno it still can fix it anot sad.gif
NightF
post Jan 26 2018, 05:00 AM

0 posts

Hello
Evolution Of Barbie’s Face Since 1959

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0224sec    0.49    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:38 PM