Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Etiqa Or Prudential BSN (Takaful), Which is better in term of benefits?

views

Colaboy
post Mar 28 2008, 12:29 PM

On my way
670 posts

I'll like to correct some of the infomation given . . . anyway i think you need to find out more details from both ur agent on etiqa & Prudential products as to benefit from it . . . icon_rolleyes.gif

"What i heard from the agent is Etiqa require you to pay 10% or max 3K of your hospital expenses, but not for Prudential as they cover 100%."

Prudential BSN Takaful for the hopital expenses or we call it a medical card . . . have the 10% core insurans as well, but you only pay the minimum RM300 & maximum RM1000/ 10% in case of any claims accur

"Etiqa have good saving scheme where they have death claim, accident claim and etc. But not from Prudential."

Infact for Prudential BSN Takaful, its a form of investment-link product & have a very good (ROI) return of investment for the past few years. . . . it's depends on your risk tolerance/comfort zone either you prefer a higher return than EquityFund will be suitable while on the other hand if you are a more conservetive type of person why not got for BondFund .

This post has been edited by Colaboy: Mar 28 2008, 12:38 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0153sec    0.51    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:52 PM