Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Movies Official RAMBO Movies Thread, Next: RAMBO 5 (2010) & RAMBO 6 (TBA)

views

mukhlisz
post Aug 4 2010, 05:25 PM

Casual
373 posts

"The character came full circle [in the fourth film]; he went home. For Rambo to go on another adventure might be misinterpreted as a mercenary gesture and not necessary."
he couldn't have said it any better himself.. smile.gif
TSfiredauz
post Sep 11 2014, 08:35 AM

Kopitiam Official Astronaut
876 posts

Sauce: http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Sylvester-S...lood-67155.html

Sylvester Stallone Will Direct, Star In Rambo: Last Blood

Never say "die" when it comes to Sylvester Stallone and his signature film franchises. The dreadful Rocky V led to a more definitive conclusion, Rocky Balboa. The Expendables series appears like it could extend indefinitely (despite diminishing returns at the box office). And now Stallone seems ready to reprise his John Rambo character, even though that hero got a proper sendoff in 2008’s Rambo

ComingSoon now reports that Sylvester Stallone will direct and star in Rambo: Last Blood. They refer to it as "one last fight," though we all know that’s likely not true. What’s unclear is the possible plot of this final Rambo movie. There were rumors, a while back, that the next Rambo movie could see thi bloodthirsty war veteran going after a Mexican cartel, though why remains the biggest mystery. Or even if that story remains in play. At the time, Stallone was calling this his No Country for Old Men of Rambo movies. I’m not even sure what that means, because this NSFW insanity does not look like a Coen brothers movie

skystrike
post Sep 11 2014, 10:59 AM

back to normal
1,269 posts

stallone old already...still want to become rambo again??
patnam
post Sep 11 2014, 01:33 PM

Getting Started
178 posts

should be Rambo: Legacy which new one will succeed Stallone's place as new Rambo...
skylinelover
post Sep 15 2014, 12:59 AM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,478 posts

oh no...1-4 is enough already laugh.gif i cant continue with another rambo anymore doh.gif and it aint relevant in today cinemas already rclxub.gif
defaultname365
post May 30 2019, 11:18 PM

Windows® 8.1 | Xbox 360™ | PlayStation® 4
1,097 posts

(A few years later) 😀

Feels a lot like "Logan"
ThalaFan
post May 31 2019, 01:04 AM

1 posts

Nampak ok la. Gotta respect Stallone for his fitness, dedication & will-power for dedicatin his body & mind into action films @ his age

But seriously, Rambo franchise has seen brighter days. First Blood was great, 2nd & 3rd Rambo films were killing it @ BO

Just wish its directed by awesome guys like Deadpool 2 (who's directin Hobbs & Shaw film) who has stylistic approach
skylinelover
post May 31 2019, 08:42 AM

All Stars
10,478 posts

QUOTE(defaultname365 @ May 30 2019, 11:18 PM)
(A few years later) 😀

Feels a lot like "Logan"
Haha now lionsgate is the new MVP in action

Hardly hear millenium films new action already

Lastly long live the mother of all company in B-action releases Cannon Group Golan Globus era

Isreali were the best action film producers ever in the cheesy 80s era

I cant watch these again like i first watch it as standard 1 boy because i got spoiled by the realism and ultra violence in John Wick trilogy no other action franchise ever shot like this before

This post has been edited by skylinelover: May 31 2019, 08:48 AM
greyshadow
post May 31 2019, 09:36 AM

I bleed it out, Diggin' deeper just to throw it away!
1,826 posts

Pretty sure Rambo gonna die at the end bye.gif
cringe
post Sep 22 2019, 03:37 PM

Casual
330 posts

Rambo: Last Blood

user posted image

Sylvester Stallone returns as John Rambo. This time the Vietnam War veteran teams up with a reporter to save a girl that has been kidnapped by a vicious Mexican drug cartel.

Language: English
Subtitle: Malay / Chinese
Classification: 18
General Release Date: 19 Sep 2019
Genre: Action / Adventure / Thriller
Running Time: 1 Hour 40 Minutes
Distributor: Oneworld Alliance Film Sdn. Bhd.
Cast: Sylvester Stallone, Adriana Barraza, Paz Vega, Yvette Monreal
Director: Adrian Grunberg
Format: 2D, 4DX

This post has been edited by cringe: Sep 22 2019, 03:37 PM
Human Nature
post Sep 28 2019, 09:19 PM

- student of human nature -
All Stars
25,113 posts

Just watched this for memory lane. Taken crossover with Skyfall. This is how you kill a baddie biggrin.gif
dharmabums
post Sep 30 2019, 03:50 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

Last Blood is so ultra-violent and graphic, you would have thought that it was a horror movie. Lot's of limb chopping, ripping and exploding heads!
skylinelover
post Oct 2 2019, 03:55 PM

All Stars
10,478 posts

QUOTE(dharmabums @ Sep 30 2019, 03:50 PM)
Last Blood is so ultra-violent and graphic, you would have thought that it was a horror movie. Lot's of limb chopping, ripping and exploding heads!
Haha more brutal than rambo 4 though body count pretty lesser here laugh.gif laugh.gif i think this should sign off rambo with a bang
ragu91
post Oct 2 2019, 04:11 PM

Casual
336 posts

I think with this last installment, the producers has given a very good ending/farewell to Rambo.

Probably it's best if they rest the movie with this final installment.

But also might be interesting if he survived and pass on his legacy to an apprentice or something. smile.gif
vinnyming
post Oct 3 2019, 04:46 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

Rambo was amazing, but age is really catching up to Stallone now.
It was sad that his "Daughter" never made it.

skylinelover
post Oct 4 2019, 09:22 AM

All Stars
10,478 posts

QUOTE(ragu91 @ Oct 2 2019, 04:11 PM)
I think with this last installment, the producers has given a very good ending/farewell to Rambo.

Probably it's best if they rest the movie with this final installment.

But also might be interesting if he survived and pass on his legacy to an apprentice or something. smile.gif
haha i think this will only work in rocky not rambo laugh.gif laugh.gif

MBJ already did well as apollo creed son and that should be enough 2 cement Philadelphia as a whole bruce.gif bruce.gif
markblurberry
post Oct 9 2019, 12:02 AM

Getting Started
110 posts

Stallone is a genius, honestly, he is not all brawn and no brain type. He knew very well he can't sell his muscles anymore and he went for ultra violence otherwise the movie won't sell. I thoroughly enjoy last blood as I expect it to be bloody and got my splatter of fun. As I walk out from the theater - I told my other half - I doesn't matter if its old trick, as long as it works, audience will still enjoy it. It doesn't matter that it's predictable, one dimensional, lack of depth and artistry, he kept it tight and throw in some over the top scene and time his sequence well - voila Rambo : Last Blood
skylinelover
post Oct 9 2019, 02:02 PM

All Stars
10,478 posts

QUOTE(markblurberry @ Oct 9 2019, 12:02 AM)
Stallone is a genius, honestly, he is not all brawn and no brain type. He knew very well he can't sell his muscles anymore and he went for ultra violence otherwise the movie won't sell. I thoroughly enjoy last blood as I expect it to be bloody and got my splatter of fun. As I walk out from the theater - I told my other half - I doesn't matter if its old trick, as long as it works, audience will still enjoy it. It doesn't matter that it's predictable, one dimensional, lack of depth and artistry, he kept it tight and throw in some over the top scene and time his sequence well - voila Rambo : Last Blood
Haha cant say it any better

Next up Arnies turn with T6

The trilogy should end with the bang as Arnold last farewell

2019 is year of the legend last hurrah
markblurberry
post Oct 9 2019, 02:49 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

Arnie came across as more brawn and lack brain to me, I don't think he control any part of the film making unlike Rambo..haha...anyway Stallone is more prolific in the last few years - with Rambo, creed, expendable etc...

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0184sec    0.58    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:52 PM