Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Movies Official RAMBO Movies Thread, Next: RAMBO 5 (2010) & RAMBO 6 (TBA)

views

blademaster
post Mar 25 2008, 11:38 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(yenx @ Mar 25 2008, 04:51 PM)
LOL laugh.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
man, we love rambo laugh.gif
you love Rambo malaysia? He's big too!
DeMoNkInG
post Mar 26 2008, 01:08 AM

Casual
385 posts

i have the dvd collection set from rambo 1 to 4.. should buy it when rambo 5 coming out.. collection set is cheaper than retail.. btw, i love john rambo.. killing is as easy as breathing.. yuhu..
blademaster
post Mar 26 2008, 03:44 AM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(DeMoNkInG @ Mar 26 2008, 01:08 AM)
i have the dvd collection set from rambo 1 to 4.. should buy it when rambo 5 coming out.. collection set is cheaper than retail.. btw, i love john rambo.. killing is as easy as breathing.. yuhu..
You're wrong. Killing is easier than breathing for Rambo rclxms.gif
maximus85
post Mar 26 2008, 03:04 PM

O.M.F.G~!!!
605 posts

wow....this old man really keeps it kicking and running....
TSfiredauz
post Mar 26 2008, 05:02 PM

Kopitiam Official Astronaut
876 posts

QUOTE(maximus85 @ Mar 26 2008, 03:04 PM)
wow....this old man really keeps it kicking and running....
Even if he's old & had to use a double for some intense scenes, he's still willing to live up to the fans of Rambo! thumbup.gif

user posted image user posted image
maranello55
post May 3 2008, 03:51 PM

Accelera Ayrton!!
3,381 posts

I have a feeling that Rambo character will die in US
icypetals
post May 3 2008, 09:34 PM

Casual
324 posts

QUOTE(defaultname365 @ Mar 25 2008, 08:56 PM)
Next movie has only been confirmed.

Rambo 6 : Outer Space
Release : May 3rd, 2010

Rambo discovers new heights of danger - in outer space! From the makers of Rambo 4 and 5, comes this incredible story of courage, strength and the desire to defeat evil baddies in space. Watch Rambo swing his blade in zero-gravity and the most incredible fight scenes ever - Rambo can jump incredibly high, due to the absense of gravity.

Rambo 6 marks the first film in its series to not have sound at all. Literally everything in space makes no noise. Watch him kill bad guys and watch the blood float ! Watch him yell, yet no sound!

Rated PG-13 for sequences of extreme height.
and his bullet swooofff slowly in space, while his blow are in slow-motion, which mean MOTIONLY SLOW whistling.gif

Added on May 3, 2008, 9:35 pm
QUOTE(firedauz @ Mar 26 2008, 05:02 PM)
Even if he's old & had to use a double for some intense scenes, he's still willing to live up to the fans of Rambo! thumbup.gif

user posted image user posted image

seriusly? doh.gif

This post has been edited by icypetals: May 3 2008, 09:35 PM
Notoriez
post May 7 2008, 11:24 PM

I am Notty and Notorious !!!
2,488 posts

QUOTE(defaultname365 @ Mar 25 2008, 08:56 PM)
Next movie has only been confirmed.

Rambo discovers new heights of danger - in outer space! From the makers of Rambo 4 and 5, comes this incredible story of courage, strength and the desire to defeat evil baddies in space. Watch Rambo swing his blade in zero-gravity and the most incredible fight scenes ever - Rambo can jump incredibly high, due to the absense of gravity.

Rambo 6 marks the first film in its series to not have sound at all. Literally everything in space makes no noise. Watch him kill bad guys and watch the blood float ! Watch him yell, yet no sound!

Rated PG-13 for sequences of extreme height.
Hahaha..Funny..laugh.gif
SUSmarine88
post Sep 16 2008, 11:28 PM

Regular
1,781 posts

QUOTE(defaultname365 @ Mar 25 2008, 09:56 PM)
WTF? Rambo in outer space? cannot be lah.......
Rambo vs Alien & Predator?
Rambo vs Starwars?

tongue.gif tongue.gif

neuroticmind
post Sep 16 2008, 11:30 PM

puking rainbows
579 posts

whose the main actor? stallone? old di wo unsure.gif
ChillyPepper
post Sep 18 2008, 01:52 AM

Squire
499 posts

Man... he's sixty something LOL.

Well, I like the movies (even though he's so old lol) so I'm going to catch this new one.
skylinegtr34rule4life
post Sep 18 2008, 01:06 PM

13k elite :P
13,340 posts

lolz not again doh.gif i dont know how long can the quality of rambo will last beginning from the first one laugh.gif
Duke Beard
post Sep 18 2008, 01:13 PM

WWE Champion
1,305 posts

QUOTE(marine88 @ Sep 16 2008, 11:28 PM)
Rambo vs Alien & Predator?

I'd pay good money to see this.
tetsuhighrose
post Sep 18 2008, 04:48 PM

Casual
406 posts

Still alive and kicking some baddies ass yo

i remember watching rambo on tv2 perillys...
TSfiredauz
post Jan 30 2009, 08:26 AM

876 posts

If you guise missed the Expendable thread, this is how Sly looks now at his age (better than 99% of everyone here) biggrin.gif
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Sauce: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2009/01/sly_...gain_as_ram.php
Sylvester Stallone Not Done with Rambo

Sylvester Stallone, who is preparing to shoot action-adventure The Expendables, told Extra that he's planning to play John Rambo again.

"Yeah, we are doing another 'Rambo,' but the conflict is whether to do it in America or a foreign country," said Stallone.

Sly last played the role in Lionsgate's January 25, 2008 release Rambo, which earned $113.2 million worldwide. That pic cost $50 million to make.

TSfiredauz
post Mar 10 2009, 08:23 PM

876 posts

Sauce: http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_c...=6456&Itemid=99
Mickey Rourke joins new RAMBO film?

...the comeback king got a plum offer from pal SYLVESTER STALLONE — over afternoon tea.

Sly asked The Wrestler star to be in his next Rambo film after meeting up at the Four Seasons Hotel in LA.

A source said: “It was weird seeing two movie tough guys sipping tea on the veranda. They chatted about the Oscars then Sly begged Mickey to sign for Rambo V. Mickey said he was up for it.”

Mickey — who flew out of LA yesterday with his dog Jaws — is lined up to play the baddie in the film, due to be shot later this year.

He is also about to start filming Sly’s new thriller, The Expendables, alongside BEN KINGSLEY, SANDRA BULLOCK, JET LI, JASON STATHAM and FOREST WHITAKER. 

TSfiredauz
post Sep 1 2009, 01:04 AM

876 posts

Sauce: http://www.variety.com/article/VR111800792...egoryid=13&cs=1
Rambo 5 Gets the Green Light

Nu Image/Millennium Films has given the green light to the fifth installment in the "Rambo" franchise, with Sylvester Stallone starring and directing, repeating his duties from 2008's Rambo.

Variety says the storyline for the fifth film revolves around Rambo fighting his way through human traffickers and drug lords to rescue a young girl abducted near the U.S.-Mexico border.

The production will start in the spring.

Calvin871989
post Jul 31 2010, 01:18 AM

Im Batman
1,256 posts

http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=33268

Rambo 5 is dead, but long live Rambo 0?

RAMBO 5 was a short lived idea that went from unnecessary to crazy pretty quickly. Originally some sort of kidnap thriller, the plot turned unexpectedly sci-fi with Rambo hunting some sort of weird wolf/panther creature in the jungle. Remember this bizarre, supposedly legit teaser poster?

Well Stallone decided the whole concept of a fifth movie wasn’t the best idea for the charater saying, "The character came full circle [in the fourth film]; he went home. For Rambo to go on another adventure might be misinterpreted as a mercenary gesture and not necessary."

Yes, we would want people to think Rambo was killing hundreds of people for cash. Only for freedom. Or justice. Or whatever.

But when asked by AICN at an EXPENDABLES Q&A whether we might see the character return in prequel form, he was a little more open to the idea.

"I certainly think this is worth pondering," was his response. "It's intriguing to find the whys and wherefores of how people have become what they are. The traumas, the loss and the tragedy of being in Vietnam would certainly be a great challenge for a young actor, and it would be ironic that Rambo directs younger Rambo having played it for twenty years plus..."

The whys and wherefores, huh Stallone? Always the poet.

It’s hard to believe Stallone would ever let someone else play Rambo, but that would clearly be necessary in a prequel. You would think the saga of Rambo would just be over at this point, but no one knows how to not let things go like Stallone, and I bet we will see this movie someday

jusco1
post Aug 4 2010, 12:45 PM

On my way
618 posts

end of rambo???
hairyLGS
post Aug 4 2010, 02:17 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(jusco1 @ Aug 4 2010, 12:45 PM)
end of rambo???
Yes... R.I.P. laugh.gif