Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> (WTA) about pos laju tracking number, as state above

lendew
post Mar 24 2008, 11:18 PM, updated 17y ago

Getting Started
70 posts

ok friends....just now i already involved in many selling and buying event on lowyat trade zone. The main method which i used as a medium to convey the item is by postage..The problem is how we can track and trace the item using the code that the courier service gave us. The major problem is with pos laju. Still in confuse.. for example i already bought item form kl seller .he already gave me the tracking number started with ENXXXXXXXX..then how i am gonna trace the item using that kind of tracking number????? i already browse through the link that related with pos laju. if i am not mistaken www.poslaju.com. the enter to track and trace section. The problem is they only need max 10 numbers. i already put al the tracking number that gave to me. turn to failed. cannot track anything.. so i need your advise.. can u guide me to the schematic method on how to trace the item using tracking number......pleaseeee icon_question.gif icon_question.gif sad.gif
lendew
post Mar 24 2008, 11:21 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

QUOTE(vikingw2k @ Mar 24 2008, 11:19 PM)
Enter the tracking number in the following format

ENxxxxxxxxxxMY

and click trace smile.gif

p/s: Alternatively, you may call 1300-300-300 to trace your parcel. It's much faster and accurate.
really ka bro??? i already practiced that but still cannot detected anything laa sad.gif btw thank for the useful advice...
lendew
post Mar 24 2008, 11:49 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

QUOTE(za_az @ Mar 24 2008, 11:28 PM)
The tracking online for poslaju is not really reliable bro notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif Its better if u call them.. thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif
Hye bro za_az.. meet you again.. ayo the low yat trade zone so lucky to have someone like bro za_az.very kind and supportive person. btw about the tracking number seriously need to call them ka????ok about above number if we call them any extra charge(phone charge) or just free toll number..heheheh saving my credit loh biggrin.gif bro za_az hoe your proc.already sold to bechem ka?previously berchem and with fight for one proc la..lucky i got that item...hope u will success during your sale k bro za_az..
lendew
post Mar 25 2008, 12:48 AM

Getting Started
70 posts

QUOTE(za_az @ Mar 25 2008, 12:03 AM)
Wait for ~2 Days from item sent, if item still din arrive then might got probs wif shipment and u can start worrying sweat.gif Practice this if u dun wanna call them.. Ensure one u trade is genuine seller is best rather than worrying after trade made thumbup.gif

My item still on sale doh.gif Nvm, eventually will got buyer sooner or later nod.gif Good luck here icon_rolleyes.gif

Added : Forget to answer u doh.gif Call them for sure u gonna be charge one laugh.gif  laugh.gif
perfectly agree with you bro za_az notworthy.gif i will practice your suggested precaution in order to destroy my worry while dealing . luckily, after i checked the tracking number that gave from the seller already can trace the item..hohoho laugh.gif anyway thank bro for the useful advice notworthy.gif
lendew
post Mar 25 2008, 12:19 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

QUOTE(jack7155 @ Mar 25 2008, 09:46 AM)
normally their tracking system didnt works most of the time. you can estimate the time. for example, you sent item out on 25/3/08. you should expect the item to be arrive on 26/3/08 or 27/03/08. if it doesnt received by the buyer by that day, you should go to the tracking system there. if the tracking system didnt works, please do call 1300-300-300 to ask. good luck bro smile.gif
here got other nice person..thank for your guide bro jack7155..really appreciate your advise..ermmm need to be patient if we want to used pos laju.that y when i am dealing with other alway used Gdex courier.safest and fastest service eva..hohohoho nod.gif

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0147sec    0.56    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:48 PM