Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [NOTICE] scammer on the loose, ..........

blessedvillain
post Mar 25 2008, 03:43 AM

Certified LYN Hacker (C)
847 posts

can clarify a few things first... i damn worry now bout MSN security

1. the scammer got hold of Goldfries MSN account? (if yes, he must have physical access to Goldfries pc? yes?)

2. the scammer got hold of more MSN ID? now 3 from what I've read. (how the hell he managed to do that??)
blessedvillain
post Mar 25 2008, 03:53 AM

Certified LYN Hacker (C)
847 posts

QUOTE(nimrod2 @ Mar 25 2008, 03:51 AM)
i think he hacked into his Msn kua.

i'm not sure how he did though.
goldfries wanna clarify?  blush.gif
If really through physical access to Goldfries' pc, then it must be someone around him....colleagues maybe?
blessedvillain
post Mar 25 2008, 10:04 AM

Certified LYN Hacker (C)
847 posts

QUOTE(goldfries @ Mar 25 2008, 09:46 AM)
guys. I've spoken to the hacker (yes, he insisted to have a chat with me).

i can tell you this
1. he didn't GUESS
2. he didn't have physical access

all he did was use MSN's password retrieval process. I've discussed this with some people before. he was just lucky that my hotmail account was an abandoned one (you know, hotmail is like dormant if you don't login for a while) and I've not put much emphasis on any security setting even though my password could said to be impossible to guess and would take a really long time if you wish to try it one by one.
not 3 MSN ID la. he uses that 3 bank accounts only. my MSN account, he didn't get physical access. he didn't keylog. he didn't brute attack.

and yes, the hacker admitted about the flaw in MSN system. that's all he could tell me.
this is interesting... you guys talk?!!!! rclxub.gif

what did you guys actually talk about? If I were u, i sure loose my cool and tell him what an arse he is. vmad.gif
IF he hack into your account and just trying to be funning and NOT CON ppl on money, I MIGHT let him go..... BUT he uses Goldfries account for unholy intention!!! this is just pure EVIL!!! NO FORGIVENESS from me... vmad.gif
blessedvillain
post Mar 25 2008, 10:13 AM

Certified LYN Hacker (C)
847 posts

oh ya... i forgot to ask..

Goldfries, what kind of action are you going to take against him?
blessedvillain
post Mar 25 2008, 11:33 AM

Certified LYN Hacker (C)
847 posts

Goldfries, I respect your decision and whatever action you would and wouldn't take. Anyway, if there's really a need to report this to relevant authority, I have a contact at The headquarters of Jabatan Jenayah Komercial, Shah Alam.

I can direct you to the specific person in the department, as my gf used to seek help from him after she got scammed.

This post has been edited by blessedvillain: Mar 25 2008, 11:34 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0165sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:23 AM