Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maxis OFFICIAL MAXIS WIRELESS BROADBAND COMPLAIN, Complain to MCMC

views

llhm87
post Mar 21 2008, 11:29 AM

Casual
346 posts

Support your action. Hope Maxis go down as fast as possible or at least get some warning from the respective authorities.
llhm87
post Apr 1 2008, 11:44 PM

Casual
346 posts

MSN is still an issue for Maxis Broadband. It will keep disconnect and reconnect again. I do report this to Maxis and they say nothing to do with them. High latency, frequent DC while gaming is also another issue. Why can't they release or unblock all ports?
llhm87
post Apr 5 2008, 10:58 PM

Casual
346 posts

Today connection is super duper slow. Cannot do my work at all. Really so pissed with them now.
llhm87
post Apr 8 2008, 12:39 AM

Casual
346 posts

Latest and LAMEST excuse from MAXIS. They ask me to reinstall MSN Messenger because there is a conflict. I really so pissed with them now. Decided to throw the modem back to them this coming weekend.
llhm87
post Apr 10 2008, 10:30 PM

Casual
346 posts

Really really so pissed now. Can't even do anything with the connection. MSN, Email, Retrieve Notes, and so on.

Added on April 10, 2008, 11:27 pmMaxis Customer Care is really a joke. They ask me to run a speedtest and I told them the result of the speedtest. They say... OMG really so slow. Then they ask me to download any song. The song file is only 4MB and it show the estimated finish time is around 45 minutes. Just a 4MB file and it took so long to download it. What kind of ISP is this? Really really stunned.

This post has been edited by llhm87: Apr 10 2008, 11:27 PM
llhm87
post Apr 21 2008, 10:50 PM

Casual
346 posts

Really can't wait to terminate Maxis lousy broadband service.
llhm87
post Apr 26 2008, 05:12 PM

Casual
346 posts

QUOTE(BBXiong @ Apr 25 2008, 11:49 AM)
this is the best day in my life..
i have finally terminated my maxis wireless broadband just now!!!!
ppl out there, if u made a lot of complains edi, just email the customer service stating that u want to request for account termination without paying penalty fee
such case will be handled very fast, i got my reply at the second day
Icic. You have successful terminate your Maxis Wireless broadband services without being penalized. Are you sure that you can terminate without being penalized? Did you get any proof from them about this? You will never know later you receive a love letter from their legal adviser about your early termination penalty. HEHEHE.

QUOTE(BBXiong @ Apr 25 2008, 05:37 PM)
erm..anyway, hope u guys will break free from maxhit ASAP...
and from this experience we can say, even though we always say streamyx sucks last time, but they are 10000 times better then maxis, in any way of service..
stability, speed, latency, customer service and technician
Since you mention how good is streamyx but why you go subscribe for Maxis when you already got a connection that you self proclaim that is good. LOL.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0453sec    0.33    8 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:03 PM