Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

Migration Phase 2 - Temporary service degradation expected.

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> BEWARE OF CON MAN (PARR) aka MUSTAKA KAMAL, ICE&Performance parts conman on LYN&ZTH.

rvn_rvn
post Mar 17 2008, 11:38 PM, updated 7y ago

Getting Started
81 posts

Pay to mobile number from your internet or mobile banking
this guy (PARR) Still owes me RM 300. It was supposed to be for two amplifiers i bought from him.
the amplifiers' brand is V12 F705 1000W 4CH. I know that suppliers here get it for between RM120-140/pc. Anyway he said stock clearance and he offered me to take two for RM300.

Since he is living in Pahang and I am living in KL, i agreed to bank in the money to his Maybank acc. i banked in on 15th FEBRUARY 2008 and its been one whole month plus now.

he lied to me twice saying he sent via sure-reach courier service then when i didnt receive anything for a week he said they screwed up and then there was nothing for another few days. After that he smsed me and said hes really sorry cos "he went to china to get new stock" and the courier company havent sent to his house yet. A few days later after constant smses (about 30-40 every day from me demanding an expalnation), he gave me lame excuses such as he cant pick up or reply cos he works in a plant and the courier company's truck havent sent the stuff to him cos "its been raining heavily in pahang for the past week".

About a week later, he smsed saying he got the items in stock and sent again via pos laju. he lied to me BOTH times (for Sure-Reach Courier & POSLAJU) and provided me with FAKE TRACKING NUMBERS which those companies said doesnt exist at all.

He has put me through much trouble and i wasted so much of money just trying to call him and it goes to the voice mail all the time. I dont care about his bloody past trading list. Heck, thats the reason i got cheated in the first place. cos i trusted his trade list.

I do not dispute that he has positive comments and many have dealt with him successfully before. What i think is happening is that his business is at the tail end and those of us who got cheated are those who banked in after he sold off all his stock. the reason why i say this is because he has stopped promoting ALL hsi stuff on lowyat.net as well as zerotohundred.com.

I tried calling him every single day but i can never get through. The last time i spoke to him was on Satuday (8th March 2008) where he said he has some financial problem and he promised to bank in the money on the following monday.

He didnt even have the courtesy to reply any of my sms or return ANY of my calls. Mind you, i made about 30-50 calls every day and it keeps going to his voicemail and i have wasted much on that.

This amount may be small to many but I am just a student working my butt off part time to and put in extra hours to keep aside RM200-300 eevry month to upgrade my car. So i REALLY feel the pain.

Until he contacts me and returns my money, i will continue to spread this message to everyone else. PLS DO NOT GET CHEATED BY THIS UNSCRUPTULOUS DOG. if you dont believe me, send me an email and i will send you the copy of bank slip where i banked in the money. (rvn_rvn@yahoo.com)
just remember bro, you cheated me RM 300. what goes around comes around.

Anyone please help me. I really wish i can get my money back. Worse come to worse, I hope no one else will ever get cheated by this *******. Mind you, he might return with another user name ot smth. Im revealing everything i know about him below so everyone else will be wary. But i still hope that he is a genuine, honest person and he will refund my money or send me the stuff. If he does, I will retract everything i ever said about him. Bro Mus, its up to you man...

[COLOR=red]Here are all the details i know about him:
NAME: MUSTAFA KAMAL
NICKNAME: PARR (lowyat.net), PARR (zerotohundred.com)
CAR: 1991 DAIHATSU CHARADE
EMAIL: moustuffa@yahoo.com
MAYBANK ACC. NO: 156011931196
MAXIS No.: 017-9099364
CELCOM No.: 013-9937779

I JUST GOT THESE ADDITIONAL INFO THANKS TO A GOOD MEMBER HERE (az_za) thanks a bunch bro..

Name: MUSTAFA KAMAL MAZLAN @ PARR (nick name)
I/C : 830929-06-5691
MAYBANK A/C : 156011931196
HP NO : 017-9099364
ADDRESS : 1/910 SG KARANG, KUANTAN, PAHANG.

He sells stuff related to ICE and Performance parts. His prices are relatively lower compared to other sellers. Here is the only pic i have from his avatar in zth. He has completely STOPPED promoting ALL his stuff for sale on lyn and zth. I believe he is moving on to other forums or he has stopped his "business".

Anyone else who got cheated by him pls contact me, i saw a few guys in lelong and his account is suspended there for now. he is also a regular on devoteesofcharade.com

[COLOR=red]

p/s: A very special thanks to our very concerned friends here from lyn (abuabi & Aeon_Clock) for guiding me on what to do after i got cheated. Thanks bros.

This post has been edited by rvn_rvn: Mar 19 2008, 11:35 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
loonz85
post Mar 19 2008, 05:35 PM

~~loonatics~~
1,593 posts

dude~~
u know wat car he driving also wor~~
@@

i'm from kuantan~~
do u need help~~?

btw~~
i got 1 v12 power amp 2 let go also~~
i tot of letting go at RM100~~ haha~~

This post has been edited by loonz85: Mar 19 2008, 05:37 PM
rvn_rvn
post Mar 20 2008, 02:09 AM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(loonz85 @ Mar 19 2008, 05:35 PM)
dude~~
@@

i'm from kuantan~~
do u need help~~?

btw~~
bro maybe if ure driving around kuantan u can spot me his number plate?
its a daihatsu charade. i belive its yellow but im not that sure.
its a s-hit a-ss car with some obvious mods done..
thanks bro.. btw i think my money gone d.
ken3011
post Mar 20 2008, 11:27 AM

Casual
317 posts

wow wats car u also know it btw yellow color is very sharp it should b very easy to spot
i will ask my fren studying there help u spot around also ~hate conman vmad.gif

This post has been edited by ken3011: Mar 20 2008, 11:27 AM
loonz85
post Mar 20 2008, 12:49 PM

~~loonatics~~
1,593 posts

till now i haven c a yellow charade wor~~
unless its modified
aspire2oo6
post Mar 21 2008, 01:05 AM

Banned
34,712 posts

QUOTE(loonz85 @ Mar 19 2008, 05:35 PM)
dude~~
@@

i'm from kuantan~~
do u need help~~?

btw~~
If all member so helpful no one dare to cheat already. Most talk only help at the end nth happen
loonz85
post Mar 21 2008, 01:15 PM

~~loonatics~~
1,593 posts

not enuff detail how 2 help le~~

rvn_rvn
post Mar 22 2008, 12:15 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

thanks bro ken3011.. im sure the members who wanna help here are genuine.. but waht loonz said is true... its hard to help when the details are sketchy.
and to find a charade in pahang is not an easy task.
the best im hoping for is if by chance anyone in the kuantan area spots a yellow 91 daihatsu charade
can get me the plate numbers.
then i can post everywhere n warn everyone never to get cheated by ppl like him.
he can surely create another account with a diff name and return, he can also possible use another account under his family members or smth to con more people, but what are tghe chances of him changing his car just for this case?
thats why im trying my luck. anyway Aspire2oo6, the members here are already kind enough to offer help. its not their job to do this for me or anyone who got conned. if by some chance they happened to spot the car or anything else n help, its purely cos theyre kind hearted cos they don stand to gain anything form this. except never to buy anything UNLESS YOU COD. sad.gif
morgan
post Mar 22 2008, 12:22 PM

Perfumeries
520 posts

no pain no gain.
ken3011
post Mar 22 2008, 04:52 PM

Casual
317 posts

QUOTE(rvn_rvn @ Mar 22 2008, 12:15 PM)
thanks bro ken3011.. im sure the members who wanna help here are genuine.. but waht loonz said is true... its hard to help when the details are sketchy.
and to find a charade in pahang is not an easy task.
the best im hoping for is if by chance anyone in the kuantan area spots a yellow 91 daihatsu charade
can get me the plate numbers.
then i can post everywhere n warn everyone never to get cheated by ppl like him.
he can surely create another account with a diff name and return, he can also possible use another account under his family members or smth to con more people, but what are tghe chances of him changing his car just for this case?
thats why im trying my luck. anyway Aspire2oo6, the members here are already kind enough to offer help. its not their job to do this for me or anyone who got conned. if by some chance they happened to spot the car or anything else n help, its purely cos theyre kind hearted cos they don stand to gain anything form this. except never to buy anything UNLESS YOU COD.  sad.gif
is ok bro i juz ask my fren study there c around got yellow charade anot coz the car in so sharp color i think if u r lucky u can get it hehe~
xbotzz
post Mar 24 2008, 10:47 AM

Getting Started
296 posts

aikz.. i tot i replied to this post... posting error or some mod deleted it ?... if any mods deleted them... next time pls send me email/tell me...

i cant remember what i said... sumthin about

- i also bought the kenbo v12 and got them...
- he was trading in other sites too, e-kereta, ebay, and another site... but all post stopped after 13/14 March...
- you can trace him back from his maybank acc num, IC, and tel num using, maybank personel, a police guy or sumwan working in maxis/celcom... pandai pandai($$)...

also i would like to add... maybe something happened to him because he cant be too dumb to release his personal details if he wants to cheat... IC, maybank no etc etc... accident or sumthin...

tet
post Mar 25 2008, 11:38 AM

49 posts

QUOTE(xbotzz @ Mar 24 2008, 10:47 AM)
aikz.. i tot i replied to this post... posting error or some mod deleted it ?... if any mods deleted them... next time pls send me email/tell me...

i cant remember what i said... sumthin about

- i also bought the kenbo v12 and got them...
- he was trading in other sites too, e-kereta, ebay, and another site... but all post stopped after 13/14 March...
- you can trace him back from his maybank acc num, IC, and tel num using, maybank personel, a police guy or sumwan working in maxis/celcom... pandai pandai($$)...

also i would like to add... maybe something happened to him because he cant be too dumb to release his personal details if he wants to cheat... IC, maybank no etc etc... accident or sumthin...
still got.......he's now active in protoncar.biz......

here is his thread:

http://protoncars.biz/index.php/topic,4051.0.html

http://protoncars.biz/index.php/topic,5105.0.html

u can check there lor.........
xbotzz
post Mar 25 2008, 05:25 PM

Getting Started
296 posts

QUOTE(tet @ Mar 25 2008, 11:38 AM)
still got.......he's now active in protoncar.biz......

here is his thread:

http://protoncars.biz/index.php/topic,4051.0.html

http://protoncars.biz/index.php/topic,5105.0.html

u can check there lor.........
yeap... good one... he just bumped yesterday...
notorius
post May 12 2008, 01:31 PM

Casual
386 posts

i also kenak once.. las time buy 2 amp v12 from him... he sent 1 only... he ask me call courier... courier say no such things.. haihz.. sakit la.. kenak con..

rvn_rvn
post Dec 9 2008, 02:27 AM

Getting Started
81 posts

hehe my money confirm fly d.... hehe how stupid can i be? stupid boy... *smacks my forehead and then bangs it against the wall and kicks myself in the nuts*
NelsonBoy
post Dec 9 2008, 02:36 AM

l Audio Paradise l
1,116 posts

dude.

y din u report polis dude ?
there is one forummer who went all the way from south to north to catch the culprit -)

it is worth it rclxms.gif
rvn_rvn
post Dec 11 2008, 12:27 AM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(NelsonBoy @ Dec 9 2008, 02:36 AM)
dude.

y din u report polis dude ?
there is one forummer who went all the  way from south to north to catch the culprit -)

it is worth it  rclxms.gif
yo bro... whos the guy? really respect him.. did he post about his success and how he managed to do it?
i just resigned to the fact that its gone and its a lesson well learnt... anyways 300 bucks not worth spending time and more money chasing after d guy with no guarantee of success also..
haish.. i just took the effort to revisit my post cos i want others to learn from my mistake n not do the same,.
airline
post Aug 19 2009, 06:59 PM

7 stars
7,923 posts

QUOTE(rvn_rvn @ Dec 11 2008, 12:27 AM)
yo bro... whos the guy? really respect him.. did he post about his success and how he managed to do it?
i just resigned to the fact that its gone and its a lesson well learnt... anyways 300 bucks not worth spending time and more money chasing after d guy with no guarantee of success also..
haish.. i just took the effort to revisit my post cos i want others to learn from my mistake n not do the same,.
wah.. ice forum also got people cheat.
i wanted to buy a set of speakers for my wira as well.
faizal87
post Aug 19 2009, 09:50 PM

piko piko pong pong
1,360 posts

harap orang2 yg tipu ts ni dilaknat allah..amin
rvn_rvn
post Aug 22 2009, 09:34 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

yea bro harap harap penipu macam ini akan dijatuhi hukuman yang sepatutnya oleh tuhan masing-masing.
by the way, i just google his name and found out about this complaint...
this same ******* conned someone else as well...
http://forum.lelong.com.my/bbs/thread-530-6-1.html

God knows how many ppl he conned that didnt complain or post anything..

This post has been edited by rvn_rvn: Aug 23 2009, 02:53 AM

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0427sec    4.08    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th February 2020 - 01:50 AM