13 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Bottom

[ Standard ] · Linear+

> Zen Quantum Pendant

views

manatee0505
post Mar 21 2008, 03:59 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(4Rings @ Mar 19 2008, 09:48 PM)
I have been wearing my pendant since Aug 2007. So far so good.
My recovery from muscle soreness after a workout has reduced tremendously till now. I do get injury every now and then and I find that the healing is much much faster than normal.

Whether the effect is gone or not after quite sometime depends on individuals. I have friends who do not feel any effects at all even tho they have been wearing for months. Well...nothing is 100%.
those who says that it does not work more than likely they do not drink enough of water. try my suggestion drink the minute u wake up drink at least 1-1.5 lit of the energise water within 5 minutes n when u drink chew the water once or twice like u chew your food n in a day drink up to 5 liters n u will definitely see a big difference. i have many referals who says that the pendant does not work n when i ask them did they charge the water n drink a lot of them are ignorant of the pendant able to charge the water. a lot of people out there r simply selling the pendant withour properly educating them about the usage of the pendant thus damage the reputation of the pendant. that;s malaysia mainly attitude undercut n simply sell for short term profit. they just lack vision.
4Rings
post Mar 21 2008, 04:04 PM

Lord of the Rings
1,776 posts

thanks for sharing.
pedro
post Mar 21 2008, 04:25 PM

Certified Broscientist
3,649 posts

Does the water look/taste/smell different??
4Rings
post Mar 22 2008, 07:39 AM

Lord of the Rings
1,776 posts

My wife told me that she left the water in the titanium flask for 2 days and it turned sour. Anyone had experienced that?
pedro
post Mar 22 2008, 08:44 AM

Certified Broscientist
3,649 posts

Am curious here,sour means it tasted different or changed color???
4Rings
post Mar 22 2008, 09:46 AM

Lord of the Rings
1,776 posts

The water should taste natural. My wife said it had turn sour. Color remains the same.
pedro
post Mar 22 2008, 10:00 AM

Certified Broscientist
3,649 posts

Thats odd,you sure there wasn't something else in the flask??Maybe by mistake!
4Rings
post Mar 22 2008, 12:34 PM

Lord of the Rings
1,776 posts

I dunno, maybe a lizard pee in there.
pedro
post Mar 22 2008, 01:18 PM

Certified Broscientist
3,649 posts

Lol,I wouldn't want to be the one drinking that water!!
manatee0505
post Mar 22 2008, 05:09 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(4Rings @ Mar 22 2008, 08:39 AM)
My wife told me that she left the water in the titanium flask for 2 days and it turned sour. Anyone had experienced that?
i have put water in flask for a week n the water definitely does not taste sour. obviously the water is contaminated i m confident of that. what the flask n the pendant does is to energise the water that;s all.
4Rings
post Mar 22 2008, 08:38 PM

Lord of the Rings
1,776 posts

Thanks for info.
bysquashy
post Mar 24 2008, 05:55 PM

Wireless Bliss [3GPP R14]
2,884 posts

QUOTE(manatee0505 @ Mar 21 2008, 03:59 PM)
those who says that it does not work more than likely they do not drink enough of water. try my suggestion drink the minute u wake up drink at least 1-1.5 lit of the energise water within 5 minutes n when u drink chew the water once or twice like u chew your food n in a day drink up to 5 liters n u will definitely see a big difference. i have many referals who says that the pendant does not work n when i ask them did they charge the water n drink a lot of them are ignorant of the pendant able to charge the water. a lot of people out there r simply selling the pendant withour properly educating them about the usage of the pendant thus damage the reputation of the pendant. that;s malaysia mainly attitude undercut n simply sell for short term profit. they just lack vision.
From the way I see it, without the pendant, if you drink that much water a day, you health will improve anyway. laugh.gif
pedro
post Mar 24 2008, 06:18 PM

Certified Broscientist
3,649 posts

Nah,the effects of the pendant depends on the amount of water you take,just like you pay more money to get more fuel,here you have to drink more if you want the pendant to "work"!
jswong
post Mar 25 2008, 12:27 AM

Getting Started
200 posts

This pendant and other scalar energy devices like it (e.g. BioDisc) are all frauds.

The biggest seller of fake "scalar energy devices", Quest International (with their BioDisc rubbish), are proven to be frauds and conmen. The Malaysian director, Datuk Vijay, have been arrested in Jakarta for fraud, and even the Phillipines govt wants a piece of him. The reason? For selling fraudulent products with wild claims like the BioDisc.

The founders and directors of QuestNet, who acquired the BioDisc scam not from some scientific discovery in Germany (that's just a far-fetched story) but elsewhere, are all wanted by the Interpol for fraud.

Anyone wants to volunteer themselves in the "CHEATED" list for purchasing these scalar energy devices?
pedro
post Mar 25 2008, 06:13 AM

Certified Broscientist
3,649 posts

PWNED!!!!!
manatee0505
post Mar 25 2008, 09:32 AM

28 posts

QUOTE(jswong @ Mar 25 2008, 01:27 AM)
This pendant and other scalar energy devices like it (e.g. BioDisc) are all frauds.

The biggest seller of fake "scalar energy devices", Quest International (with their BioDisc rubbish), are proven to be frauds and conmen. The Malaysian director, Datuk Vijay, have been arrested in Jakarta for fraud, and even the Phillipines govt wants a piece of him. The reason? For selling fraudulent products with wild claims like the BioDisc.

The founders and directors of QuestNet, who acquired the BioDisc scam not from some scientific discovery in Germany (that's just a far-fetched story) but elsewhere, are all wanted by the Interpol for fraud.

Anyone wants to volunteer themselves in the "CHEATED" list for purchasing these scalar energy devices?
my my just one question have u actually tried any of this so called scalar enhanced products before?? i dont believe u have for if u have actually used one of this u would not come out with such disparaging remarks. of course u will again say why should i try tell me how it works if no one can tell me how it works then it is bullshit. well that;s your opinion u r entitled to your opinion of course. u say all this is baseless then do u have on your part any scientific facts/evidence to say that such products are fake can u prove they are fake?? how did u come to a conclusion that it is fake?

for all those who are more open minded n would like to know more. do look at www.fusionexcel.com they have the latest update on such "scalar energy products" and for those who know dr. masaru emoto a world renowned scientist n author of books like "messages from water", "the true power of water", "the hidden messages in water" . he has team up with fusionexcel n will conduct a series of seminars later part of this year in malaysia. now i m a very simple logical person if such products are fake wonder what's a famous scientist would associate himself n volunteer himself in the "cheated" list only to destroy his own reputation n bring himself shame not only to himself but to his country japan n the whole world as well. funny isn;t it. well maybe perhaps dr. emoto is too old now n he is a bit senile n was brainwashed yeah. what do the rest have to say.

do check out the website.

no wonder the 80:20 pareto principle will always stay true.
kianweic
post Mar 25 2008, 09:46 AM

Work hard, play hard.
3,809 posts

No offense, but it sounds though the founder deserved a Nobel prizes of his achievement and the medical field should implement his pendant into the hospital for their even more sickly patients.

Frankly, it is obvious that he was in it for the money unlike many doctors or researchers of yesteryears. Remember the founder of X-Ray, he didn't patent his invention and he shared it with the world. Can't remember his name though.

Maybe I think the founder of the pendant should do that as well if it actually works. Lotsa very very sick cancer patients not to mention a lot very sick patients requires treatment which seems so "simple yet affordable".

Or maybe in reality it only gives a placebo effect?

I don't know but if I actually do get sick I'll trust a doctor more than a bling bling necklace anytime.

manatee0505
post Mar 25 2008, 10:01 AM

28 posts

QUOTE(kianweic @ Mar 25 2008, 10:46 AM)
No offense, but it sounds though the founder deserved a Nobel prizes of his achievement and the medical field should implement his pendant into the hospital for their even more sickly patients.

Frankly, it is obvious that he was in it for the money unlike many doctors or researchers of yesteryears. Remember the founder of X-Ray, he didn't patent his invention and he shared it with the world. Can't remember his name though.

Maybe I think the founder of the pendant should do that as well if it actually works. Lotsa very very sick cancer patients not to mention a lot very sick patients requires treatment which seems so "simple yet affordable".

Or maybe in reality it only gives a placebo effect?

I don't know but if I actually do get sick I'll trust a doctor more than a bling bling necklace anytime.
well thanks for your opinion. again typical of a person who have not tried any of such product n make such crude remark. for your info if u have followed the topic forum carefully u would know by now that many have shared of thier sickness or illnesses n have got well. i can also safely conclude that u do not know qiqong or tai chi if u do know then u would not stick so much to the western conventional doctors. the conventional medicine can only suppress the symtom)

energy medicine is the future of medicine (dr. norman shealy M.D founding president of american holistic medical association)

please can those who wish to make crude, harsh, derogatory remarks come up with some basis in which they are making them n not just plucking them thru their own whims n fancy. of course if u want to post for the fun of it for u have a lot of free time then cannot stop u lo ho.

now tell me who is in the right mind to want to do endorse such products n then end up in jail for fraud for being labeled a cheater. is going to jail worth the money, what the world has become now, aiyaya

Added on March 25, 2008, 10:05 am
QUOTE(bysquashy @ Mar 24 2008, 06:55 PM)
From the way I see it, without the pendant, if you drink that much water a day, you health will improve anyway. laugh.gif
do u know that 70% of people in the world do not drink enough of water n of the right quality of water. of course by drinking of water is good but if u drink lots of water that if full of toxins, haevy metal better dont drink at all right, that;s why they come out with RO or distill water. however a caution that purely drinking RO n distill without taking supplements like calcium, minerals, iron u would suffer osteoporosis in the next few years. this is scientifically proven mind u.

This post has been edited by manatee0505: Mar 25 2008, 10:18 AM
jswong
post Mar 25 2008, 02:43 PM

Getting Started
200 posts

QUOTE(manatee0505 @ Mar 25 2008, 09:32 AM)
my my just one question have u actually tried any of this so called scalar enhanced products before?? i dont believe u have for if u have actually used one of this u would not come out with such disparaging remarks. of course u will again say why should i try tell me how it works if no one can tell me how it works then it is bullshit. well that;s your opinion u r entitled to your opinion of course. u say all this is baseless then do u have on your part any scientific facts/evidence to say that such products are fake can u prove they are fake?? how did u come to a conclusion that it is fake?

for all those who are more open minded n would like to know more. do look at www.fusionexcel.com they have the latest update on such "scalar energy products" and for those who know dr. masaru emoto a world renowned scientist n author of books like "messages from water", "the true power of water", "the hidden messages in water" . he has team up with fusionexcel n will conduct a series of seminars later part of this year in malaysia. now i m a very simple logical person if such products are fake wonder what's a famous scientist would associate himself n volunteer himself in the "cheated" list only to destroy his own reputation n bring himself shame not only to himself but to his country japan n the whole world as well. funny isn;t it. well maybe perhaps dr. emoto is too old now n he is a bit senile n was brainwashed yeah. what do the rest have to say.

do check out the website.

no wonder the 80:20 pareto principle will always stay true.
FYI, Dr Emoto have been considered a fraud and a practitioner of pseudo-science by mainstream scientists because his "scientific papers" are fairytales and non-scientific mumbo-jumbo. It's Dr. Emoto who came up with hypothesis that water molecules clump together in hexagon shapes (which they don't), that water can store frequency information (which it doesn't), that water can store energy signatures (it doesn't), etc.

It's all rubbish for the simple reason that water is chaotic. Can you use electromagnetism to "structure" smoke, and ensure that smoke maintains the same pattern from one point to another a few metres away? Any science student who knows what Brownian Motion is can easily tell you "NO!". Fluids and gases do not and cannot retain any form of organized structure simply because of the way they handle kinetic energy, and due to the constant dipole repulsion between their constituent molecules in the case of non-noble fluids and gases. In the case of noble gases and fluids, like argon gas or liquid helium, the situation is different because at low temperatures they behave like bosons that exhibit a wave characteristic. For room-temperature materials, absolutely not.

FYI, I had my ex-colleague egging me to join Quest International some time back. He took me to one of their cult-like seminar sessions, and after that we had teh tarik with his upline, and his upline's upline (who is one of the QI big shot's direct downline). I forgot his name, but he's a singh who hangs around Datuk Vijay sometimes. They tried to sign me up and sell me the stupid BioDisc fraud. They were making all sorts of wild claims about it, saying that it has an energy field that can recharge your body, that this energy field can even pass through lead and concrete, etc. At that point, my Bullshit Meter was hitting the redline.

And to "prove" it, they ordered two glasses of plain water from the mamak shop. They put one glass over the pendant, and another elsewhere. They said that the glass that's sitting on the pendant will be charged but the one not on the pendant won't, and after ten minutes I should be able to discern that there's a difference in taste.

After 10 minutes, they picked up the glasses, each of them tasted the water and said "Yup, there's a difference". They looked at each other, nodded, and told me the difference is obvious. I tasted it myself, there's no difference whatsoever. I told them I don't taste any difference, and they said "Because you're not used to the taste of energized water yet". So I asked them, "Isn't this disc supposed to be an infinite energy source, and it's energy can penetrate lead and concrete and stuff like that?" and they said yes. So I asked "Then how come it doesn't affect the other glass of water that's sitting 1 foot away from it, rather than on top of it? If this radiation source is really non-Newtonian and doesn't abide by the inverse-square law from what you guys describe, then both glasses of water should experience the same radiation density and should be affected identically".

At that point they kept quiet.

And then the singh just said "You'll have to buy it to try it out yourself.. after a few days, you'll be convinced."

So I asked my pal, "May I borrow yours for a few days?" and predictably, he said "No man, I need to recharge myself everyday. Why don't you sign up and get yourself one?" And of course, he pointed me to the BioDisc website (that's full of nonsense) to be "convinced of the science behind it". Needless to say, the dumb BioDisc website is full of rubbish, citing Maxwell's equations as the origin of scalar energy. FYI, the character that looks like "p" is the greek alphabet "rho", and us engineering students have dealt with Maxwell equations often enough. It doesn't represent scalar energy density, it represents ELECTRICAL CHARGE DENSITY and the measurement unit is just Coulombs per cubic metre! There goes your "science".

Conclusion? It's a scam, and the effects are in the heads of the users. Furthermore, this BioDisc isn't some breakthrough invention to help people cure diseases, it's just another money-making scam. Even the sellers are more interested in making money than to convince people.

There is no science behind the BioDisc (and other scalar energy stuff like it). All the statements behind them are false and nonsensical. It's purely something borne out of placebo effect. Instead of selling you a breakthrough, they're just selling you hope.. and for a grossly overinflated price at that.

Added on March 25, 2008, 2:55 pmhttp://www.its.caltech.edu/~atomic/snowcrystals/myths/myths.htm

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=511382

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaru_Emoto

This post has been edited by jswong: Mar 25 2008, 02:55 PM
malaysianPotato
post Mar 25 2008, 06:29 PM

I need more space to write stuff here...
Group Icon
Elite
2,816 posts

Wow @ jswong's post. That's a winning post right there.

13 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0277sec    0.23    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 15th August 2020 - 06:46 AM