Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maybank vs CIMB, which one offers the best service?

views

bleeper
post Mar 7 2008, 03:08 PM

On my way
610 posts

I just opened a CIMB account last month. By default, they will give you the normal account which has RM8 annual fee for ATM card and unlimited amount of withdrawal.
When i say i dont want to pay, then they offer me the basic account which gives me 6 times withdrawal instead of 4 times by maybank.
So i opted for the basic as i do mostly online banking and rarely withdraw from ATM.
So CIMB does have basic.

As for online banking, both M2U and CIMBClicks have the functions you want to do your normal banking like checking balance, paying bills and credit cards, money transfer, FD, stocks trading, etc. I know cos i have both M2U and CIMB.
But i find CIMB a little faster than my M2u. Maybe cos less customers compared to M2U.
And for FD interest rates, CIMB is higher compared to maybank.

This post has been edited by bleeper: Mar 7 2008, 03:12 PM
bleeper
post Sep 8 2009, 06:31 PM

On my way
610 posts

deleted

This post has been edited by bleeper: Sep 8 2009, 06:38 PM
bleeper
post Sep 8 2009, 06:39 PM

On my way
610 posts

QUOTE(David83 @ Sep 8 2009, 06:36 PM)
1. Are there any charges for online bill payments?

There is a 50sen charge for each successful transaction to selected payee corporations. You will be notified when you make a payment to any of these corporations and the amount will be debited from your Maybank account.

For deposits to your Tabung Haji account, a 50sen fee will be debited from your Maybank account. Lembaga Tabung Haji also charges a fee of RM1 that will be debited from your Tabung Haji Account.

For education loan repayments to JPA (Pinjaman/Gantirugi), JPA charges a fee of RM1 that will be debited from your Maybank account.
Yes.. sorry. i got charged for auto debit. Wasnt paying attention.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0120sec    0.44    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:14 PM